Boyfriend

I Married Him ?!

 

Supercell - Hero

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqoU35Uj3J0&feature=related)

Ahh..finally..school again.

I want my school life to be end quickly so I won’t meet those queenkas and most important,Chunji.

“Hey.” A voice greets you.Speaks of devils.Chunji.

You ignores him and continue walking to your class.You could feel Chunji following you.You fasten your steps and heard him groans while try to catch your steps.

“Wait,Kim Min Ji!Min Ji!” he pulls your wrist makes you stops walking.

“What do you want?” you struggles.

“Who’s the man?” he asked seriously.He’s asking about Hyun Seong,it’s impossible for me to tell him.

“It’s doesn’t matter to you.” You pushed him and continue walking.But he keep stopping you.Still unsatisfied with your answer.

“Is he your boyfriend?”

Argghhh!So annoying!

“Shesh!Yes he’s my boyfriend!Are you satisfy now?Leave me alone!!” you pushed him harder and runs to your classroom.

As you sit on your chair,Hyo Jin approached you.

“Gasping for air in the morning?Are you running to school?”she sat beside you.

“It’s Chunji.He’s asking about Hyun Seong.”

“Woooah,how did he knows about him?” Hyo Jin began to show her interest.

You nods. “ He tried to kiss me and Hyun Seong punched him.” You slowed down your voice.

“Sounds like a knight!” she squalled.You smack her hands to keep shout.

“Sorry~” she apologize. “I’m just can’t believe that Hyun Seong would act like that.I would like to see Chunji’s expresion at that time” she giggled.

The homeroom teacher comes in.She looks directly to you.*Ehh...I did something wrong?*

“Miss Kim Min Ji,the principal wants to meet you at her office now.”she said it strictly.

OMG....it is because Hyun Seong punched Chuji?!!

Slowly you walked to the office.Your head drenched in sweat.You knocked the door.

“Come in!” the voice asked you in.You turned the knob slowly and saw the principal looking at you.

“Oh,it’s you Miss Kim Min Ji.Come and take your seat here.” She pointed at the chair in front of her.

I continue to remain silent.

“Don’t worry.I called you today because I want to talk about you being bullied by a bunch of girls.Why did you just keep quiet?It’s a serious matter.” She looks at you with worried face.

How did she knows about this?As I remember,only Hyun Seong knows about...HYUN SEONG oppa!!

“Umm..ma’am..may I ask who the one told you about this?” i need to make sure about this.

“Hrmm..your guardian named Mr. Shim  calling me and told me everything.You should thankful to him.He’s responsible man.” She smiles.

“Oh..thank you..” okay,it’s really Hyun Seong oppa.

“ Now,don’t worry.We will detect the person and make sure this thing won’t happens again.” She shakes her hand with yours and you leave the room.

 

You felt relief after the problem solve.At least you feel safe at school.

 

After the school end,you went home.

 

Ring~ A message came.Gong Chan oppa?

 

Gongchan :

Annyeong~Are you free today?I want to bring you to a special place. :D

 

Min Ji :

Really? OAO

 

Gong Chan :

Yup.I’ll pick you up at 5 o’clock.Make sure you wear prettily.

 

Min Ji :

Roger!!  >A

 

You looked at the clock.4 pm.You still got plenty of time.

*Should I cooks something?Hmm..Curry bread!*

Quickly you start cooking the curry bread.

 

5 o’clock,the doorbell ringing.You opened and found Gong Chan with his cute smile.

“Are you ready?”

You nodded and went together with him.Before leaving your house,you message Hyun Seong to inform that you’re out with friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All of Supercell's song inspired me everyday

And most important , I love Redjuice(Shiru) ,the one who drawing for their album cover <3