Chapter 2 - Minus ?

What is "Perfection"?

The next morning come.

Sehun stopped his car infront of a petite house which was painted with cream color. The young boy glanced at the notes on his phone and checked the address once again. Well, seems like he's arrived on the right place.

Sehun dragged his suitcase down from the car and headed to the door. He knocked on the door lightly, waited patiently for the owner to opened up. A minute passed and there's no reaction. Sehun knocked the door again and he still didn't receive any reaction. The guy sighed irritatedly.

Kai's mom had given him the key to her son's house actually. Just like Sehun, Kai also live alone in Seoul apart from his mom.

Sehun took out the key from his bag. He knew barging in to people's house would be rude but he couldn't stand the hot weather outside and, no. Oh Sehun couldn't get sweaty, it would lessen his perfection.

Sehun stepped inside of the house. He looked around the room, sighed.

So this is how Kai's house looked like. It's small, even smaller than his own apartment but it's clean and smells nice. Sehun grunted as he walked to the living room and put his bag and suitcase on the cream colored sofa.

"So where's that little brat now?" Sehun said under his breath.

He had called Kai to make sure the tanned boy had known about his mom's plan already, and Kai just answered with an ease. He didn't sounds annoyed nor flushed. Flat. Sehun sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes for a while, didn't believe that he's now in Kai's house. It's been years since he last met Kai. He did his best to avoid Kai for the past 11 years, and he succeed.

Until today come.

Sehun groaned. He shouldn't have done this. He should've been in his own apartment now, making lunch with his petite boyfriend. Sehun then opened his eyes again, when he heard a faint melody come from somewhere in the apartment. He tried to focus himself to what song was played.

Isn't that 2ne1's "Falling in love"?

Sehun raised himself from the seat and headed to the source of the sound. He found himself stopped infront of a white door. He could hear the sounds of water from inside.

"Seems like that brat's taking a shower" Sehun thought as he huffed.

Sehun was just about to turned his body and left when the bathroom's door swung open. The blonde guy's eyes almost popped out from his socket when he saw Kai came out from the bathroom, only wore an oversized clothes which covered all his body to halfway of his thigh.

Kai on the other hand froze and screamed instantly. "GYAAAAAHHHHHH ERT!!!!!!"

"Nooo! It's me Sehun!" Sehun panicked when he heard Kai's loud screams and held the other's wrists before Kai could hit him with the broom which located beside the bathroom.

The tan boy needed some minutes before finally lowered his voice and stared at Sehun with those big eyes. "Y-yaah!! What are you doing here?? H-how did you come in?"

"I-I said that I would come today, right?" Sehun stuttered out.

"Geez!!! Seriously! You just blurted in without even knocking on the door!"

"I knocked!!! You just ignored me!" Sehun frustratedly groaned. "And your mom gave me the key so I could come whenever I want"

"Ck... Eommaa..." Kai hissed to himself.

Sehun huffed too. He looked at Kai, and immediately tore his gaze away. Kai didn't wear anything underneath those shirt. Just a cream boxers and his long legs shuffled to left Sehun. What the that kid think he's wearing? In front of a stranger like Sehun, he wore that kind of clothes.

Not really polite.

Sehun could clearly saw how Kai's hair was wet, a scent of faint sweet floral hit the air. Some droplets of water made their way down to his neck, to his collarbone, and disappeared behind the oversized shirt. Kai smells so good. Sweet, addicting. Sehun tried so hard to get rid of the delicious smells away.

"Then... You will sleep on that room" Kai said as he pointed at the room on the left side.

Sehun nodded and without any more words went into his bedroom. The room looked comfy, with a combination of blue and black decorating the wall. Sehun put down all his belongings and headed out of the bedroom once again. He's hungry.

Sehun turned to the kitchen, looked around and try to search for something to eat.

"What are you doing?"

Sehun turned his head to met Kai. The other has changed his clothes. He wore a loose dark blue jeans and a little oversized black t-shirt.

"I'm looking for something to eat..." Sehun said with a flat tone. "And where are you going?"

"I have morning classes" Kai answered lightly. He headed to the front door and put on his shoes. "Ah, and there's nothing to eat in this house. You can order a food from the nearest restaurants, or just go out to buy them"

"Wait, you don't cook?" Sehun asked. He opened the fridge to found that it was empty.

"I can't cook. I always order food outside" Kai said as he swung his bag on his shoulder.

Sehun hissed lowly. This guy couldn't cook? And his mother wanted him to marry this little fella? Well Sehun's sure that he would be a skeleton if he married Kai.

A sound of beeping came from the outside of the house. Kai gulped down a glass of water before put it on the dishwasher.

"Take care of the house, don't forget to lock the house if you go out" Kai instructed as he rushed outside.

Sehun just gave Kai a flat face. Did the boy think he'd never live alone? Sehun hates to be treated like a kid, and Kai just did that.

One more negative point for Kai.

Sehun glanced out of the window, saw how Kai approached a car infront of the house and opened the door. A guy with super big grin came into the view. That guy was big, tall. Good looking with rich teeth's smile. Sehun tilted his head a little, wondered if the guy was Kai's boyfriend. Kai adjusted his seat and Sehun could clearly saw a cheerful expression on Kai's face before the tan boy closed the door. The car moved to left the house.

Sehun scoffed and looked around to found something to eat. He only sighed when he found none. Then he heard his phone rang and he ran to picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Sehun-ah?"

Sehun immediately grin when he heard his boyfriend's voice. "Yes, dear?"

"Err... How are you?"

"Great" Sehun said while headed to the sofa and sat on it. "And hungry"

Sehun could clearly heard his boyfriend chuckled a little on the other line. How sweet. Sehun always loves that giggles.

"Go eat something, then"

"No I don't want to" Sehun pouted. "I want to eat your cook"

There's a pregnant silent before he heard Luhan sighed. "Sehun-ah... I can't..."

"Come here" Sehun said, voice demanded. "I paid half of this house's money now. It's also my house now"

"Y-your fiancee would get angry" Luhan said, in a small weak voice.

"He won't, he can't" Sehun said. "Come now, please?"

Luhan sighed before agreed to Sehun's request.

Sehun smiled and ended up the phone call. He laid himself on the sofa, eyed the decoration of the house.

The house feels so different with Luhan's. Luhan's house was decorated nicely, with beautiful paintings and elegant furnutire everywhere. Kai's looked a little plain. Sehun eyed the plushies on the sofa. There's a duck, a giraffe... Surely childish. Sehun sighed as he closed his eyes. He didn't like Kai. He wanted to be with Luhan.

He wanted to live with Luhan. Kai's house doesn't look beautiful to him, and the owner doesn't either.

He needs a perfection.

He needs Luhan.

 

 

 

A/n

 

Darn, Sehun. Just say Kai is y, don't keep judging Kai with your harsh word, will ya? *scold Sehun*

Welcome to the second chapter of "Perfection"! X) How's your day, dear? Tgif, it's time for end the tiring week and spend your weekend with your loved ones! You've worked hard, you now deserve to play hard X). Yehet! XD

"Perfection" has hit more than 100 subbies already, which I thanked you guys so so so much :) I hope you can see this fanfiction not just as a regular fanfiction. I don't know to voice out my opinion about perfection other than this fanfiction. Thank you so much for reading the second chapter, have a wonderful week!

 

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*