Chapter 20 - Trapped.

What is "Perfection"?

Kai slung his backpack to his shoulder and walked out of his bedroom. He glanced at Sehun who was still taking a bath in bathroom. Kai smiled a little before walking out from his house. Taemin will be arrived in a minute.

Kai's smile fell when he saw a tall guy with blonde hair was leaning against the bench.

"Good morning~" Kris smirked. "Is my baby there? I want to meet him."

"No." Kai answered firmly. "He is not. Now can you leave?"

"Aww, little brother. Don't be too strict. Your older brother also needs to breathe and spend his times around, right?"

"I'm not his younger brother." Kai snapped.

"Oh? So you are?"

"He's..." Kai's brain started to search for a good reason that could keep this blonde's mouth shut.

Kris stared at Kai with an accusing eyes.

"He's...my...b-boyfriend!"

Kris widened his eyes at the mention of boyfriend. Really?

"You are lying." Kris mocked while putting both his hands inside of his jeans pocket. "Sehun doesn't have boyfriends."

"Well I am his boyfriend." Kai glared hard at Kris. "So if you dare to lay even a finger on his body, I will kill you alive, like, right now."

Kai glanced at a metalic-black car that approached his house.

Oh! That's Taemin!

"As Sehun's boyfriend, I warn you to never come here again!"

Kris widened his eyes as he watched Kai left him alone and entered the metalic car. Kris watched at how the car drive away from the house.

Meanwhile inside of the car Kai sighed heavily.

"It's a nice tall blonde guy there." Taemin whistled. "New lover, Kai?"

"That's a freak who fall for Sehun." Kai answered sarcasticly.

"Sehun?" Taemin widened his eyes. "Wow, that guy is such a bombshell huh? Didn't he just break up with Luhan?"

Kai didn't answer and just fixed his eyes on the road. He didn't know why he was so angry at Kris before.

And his heart also hurting.

Everytime he sees Kris, he got reminded by how Kris easily molested Sehun last time.

And Kai disliked it.

He didn't know why.

Confusing.

 

 

***

 

 

Kris still stayed at the same position that Kai left him before. He glanced at Kai's house and saw no trace of Sehun at all.

Suddenly the tall blonde guy scoffed.

He took out a pen from his pocket.

"Our Kai is such a bad-bad kitty, huh?"

Kris then smirked and left the house.

 

 

***

 

 

Kai tried so hard to focus on whatever the professor were saying infront of the class, but he simply couldn't.

Every words and numbers turned into Sehun's faces.

Oh darn. What happened to Kai?

Kai sighed and decided to took out his phone.

A new message.

He opened the message.

From Chanyeol.

Kai-ah, come to my apartment today. I miss you :(

 

Kai bit his lower lip. Right, he had been spending times with exams and house (read, Sehun) lately. Chanyeol must be missing him.

 

Okay, chagi.

I am free this afternoon.

Pick me in campus on 3.

 

Kai blinked for a while. He just realized that he had never been to Chanyeol's apartment before. He wonder how the apartment will looked like.

Chanyeol is a happy-go-lucky guy, depsite his possessiveness sometimes.

 

So it must be painted bright! Kai nodded his head while smiling.

What about Sehun? What color of the room would suit him?

That guy looked stoic and annoying. His room must be painted black.

But at the same time is so loving, caring and gentle so it's maybe black and whi-

Hah? Why Sehun all of sudden?

Kai smacked both his cheeks with such a force to shooed Sehun away but instead he earned the silent look from all the students in the class. The proffessor just sent him a glare but it's enough to make Kai hid his face in embarrasment.

Darn you, Oh Sehun.

 

***

 

"Oh my God, it's really cold here, eh?" Hyuna said while tightened her coat.

"Yeah. I bet tomorrow the snow will starting to fall." Luhan nodded in agreement.

"Hot chocolate will be good right now." Xiumin whistled.

Sehun turned his body to face them. "I will treat you guys later but PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND THE TAEKWONDO PLACE FIRST! All you guys have been doing is complaining about the cold and hunger!"

Luhan, Hyuna and Xiumin went alarmed almost immediately, turned their heads around to search the taekwondo's building.

Yes, since the incident with Kris, Sehun had decided to learn taekwondo so he could beat people who dare to annoy him or ... Ehem... Kai ever again.

"Ahh!" Hyuna all of sudden screamed.

Luhan, Xiumin and Sehun turned their heads to saw the direction that Hyuna pointed.

"That's it! Go in and register, then come out to treat us!" Hyuna barked at Sehun.

Sehun sighed and went to the said building. After taking care of all the reservation, they went out of the building.

"So, your course will begin next month?" Luhan asked lightly.

"Yes." Sehun answered shortly. He then opened his phone and read the latest message .

 

From : Kai.

 

Eat the dinner first, I'm going out with my friend.

 

So that means... No Kai today at home.

Sehun pressed his lip into a thin line

"Come on, let's go!" Hyuna shouted while dragging Sehun's arm.

"......"

"What's wrong Sehun-ah?"

"GO TREAT YOURSELF!" Sehun roarred and walked away.

"WHAT? Wait!! Wait!!!" Hyuna protested while chasing after Sehun.

"Must be because of Kai." Luhan said while turning his head to Xiumin.

"Agree." Xiumin nodded.

Who else can make Sehun angry other than his mom, bad scores or his gym trainer telling him that his body fat has increased?

Well. it must be Kai.

 

***

 

"Hi, dear."

Kai threw a smile at the sweet voice while climbed onto Chanyeol's car.

"Here, I bought you a starbucks's hot green tea latte today." Chanyeol said while offering a tumblr to Kai.

"Aww, green tea~" Kai squealed while taking the tumblr and drinking it happily.

"It's quite cold today. Are you alright with this thin cloth?" Chanyeol asked while touching Kai's shirt.

"Hmm. That's okay." After some minutes passed, Kai started to feel dizzy.

"Let's go buy something for dinner, shall we?" Chanyeol asked.

"E-erm... Y-yes baby." Kai answered back groggily. "B-baby..."

"Hmmm?" "Can you drive a little slower?" Kai whimpered. He felt his vision started to blur.

"Why, baby? Something's wrong?"

"I'm dizzy, I don't know." Kai shut his eyes tightly. "P-please slower..."

"Sleep, sleep." Chanyeol said while gently pushed Kai to lay on the sofa.

Kai started to swim in and out of conciousness.

After a while Kai felt his body went limp.

And black.

 

 

***

 

 

Kai woke up and widened his eyes in shock. Where were him?

Kai let out a low moan as the sharp sting shot through his spine.

Wasn't he... With...

"You've woken up, baby?" Kai turned his head to saw Chanyeol was staring at him from the sofa.

"Wh-what happened?" Kai asked, lifted his right hand to help him sitting straight. .

Clank.

Kai widened his eyes when he saw his right hand was cuffed.

"Chanyeol!" Kai yelped. "W-what is t-this?"

Chanyeol didn't answer, just staring at Kai with an innocent look.

Tok tok tok.

Chanyeol smirked and clicked his finger, letting the guest to come inside.

Kai widened his eyes when he saw a tall blonde guy entered the room.

The guy was wearing a loose jeans and a shirt. His hair tied back. T

he guy turned his head to Kai who was staring at him with widened eyes. "Oh? You are here already?"

Kai's lips trembled wildly since he know who's the guy he's talking to. Kris.

"Here's your order, Chanyeol." Kris said while offered something to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol took it.

A pen.

Kai's eyes furrowed in confusion. Chanyeol examined the pen for a while before clicking something on it.

"Well I am his boyfriend. So if you dare to lay even a finger on his body, I will kill you alive. Understand?"

Kai widened his eyes when he heard his own voice.

"As Sehun's boyfriend, I warn you to never come here again!"

Kai started to tremble.

Chanyeol stared at him with such a frightening face.

"Such a brave kid." Kris chuckled lightly. "He heartfully defend Sehun. Ah, such a waste of voice."

Chanyeol gripped the pen tightly that he almost break it. "Kris, out."

Kris smirked and walked out of the room and left the lover by their own.

"Kai..."

Kai was taken a back at the sudden low voice of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol slammed the pen on the desk with a strong force and Kai winced at that. "You don't know who you are belong to, huh?"

Kai cried out while crawling back but was stopped with the clanking chain on his right wrist.

Chanyeol pushed Kai and pinned him to the bed roughly.

"Chanyeol, stop!"

"Why, you don't want to?" Chanyeol asked, eyes glistened with shadow.

"No, not like this..." Kai almost cried.

"Why not?" Chanyeol asked, hurt was evident on his voice.

"Chanyeol, look. We can talk about this. Not like this! Please let me go."

"Let you go so you can go back to your beloved Sehun?" Chanyeol scoffed.

"Sehun is not guilty here!" Kai cried.

"Ha." Chanyeol once again let out a bitter scoff. "Tell me. You are getting tired of me, huh?"

"No!"

"You do!" Chanyeol roarred back. "But I don't care. Whether you sick of me or not."

Kai let out a soft whimper when Chanyeol closed the gap between them.

"You are mine and you should learn it."

Srek.

"KYAAAAAAAAA!!!"

 

 

A/n

 

I have nothing to do todayy~ Kekeke. That's why I decided to write new chapter! XD

The reader of "The ugly twin" keep asking about it so I'll finish this asap and start to update the ugly twin.

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME! *cry*

Oh, anyone know what is asianfanfiction.com? Ours is asianfanfics.com, right?

I don't understand about that site, help me anyone? XD

OK, that's enough for today!

Have a nice weekend with your loved ones!! XD

Don't ask me, my mother left me for Singapore hiks.

 

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*