Chapter 19 - Trouble.

What is "Perfection"?

Sehun glanced up from his phone when he heard the sudden knock on the door.

Is Kai home now?

Sehun got up awkwardly, cleared his throat and tidied himself. He glanced at the mirror to check on his appearance once again before dashed out to left his room.

Sehun opened the front door lightly and was so surprised when he saw a tall figure standing infront of the house.

K-Kris!!!

"W-whaa...?" Sehun's mouth gaped open as his right hand clutcthed tightly on the door's knob.

"Hi, dear." Kris smirked as he leaned onto Sehun. "How's u doin?"

"H-how..." Sehun was so speechless. "M-my... House..."

"Well... It's a secret..." Kris smirked even wider. "Anything is possible only for my little Sehun."

"You are a freak!" Sehun groaned and tried to push the door closed.

"Hei, hei, hei!" Kris panicked immediately. His hands immediately pushed the door to kept it open. "I'm coming for give you something!"

"No need!" Sehun pushed the door harder.

Darn. Even though Kris looked so much thinner, he obviously is so much stronger.

"It's about that Park!!!" Kris almost shouted.

Sehun froze immediately, stopping his movements. "What?"

Sehun then released his hold on the door knob. Kris pushed the door opened and revealed Sehun's full frame.

"So what is it?" Sehun glared hard at Kris.

"This is actually a secret..." Kris smirked. He leaned to Sehun. "Park Chanyeol is actually..."

Sehun pressed his ear closer to Kris's mouth, desperate to hear the new information from the tall giant.

Kris smirked and grabbed the whole of Sehun's arms, twisted him around and landed a deep kiss on the other's lips.

Sehun widened his eyes and regretted his stupidness almost immediately. He struggled to break free from Kris.

" YOU!" Sehun roarred at Kris. "GET LOST!"

"Why, Sehun?" Kris sent Sehun his sickening smile. "Is there something wrong with just a kiss?"

" you!" Sehun shouted again and tried to reach for the door and slammed it closed but Kris once again grabbed his wrist.

"Don't be that cold, baby. You don't have any boyfriend aren't you?"

"!" Sehun squirmed out desperately but Kris's tight grip but failed.

"Aww, such a sweet boy..." Kris smirked. "Don't be so shy, Hun-ah... I will-"

Kris gasped when he felt he was being pushed away by someone. He blinked and widened his eyes when the pusher glared hard at him.

"Don't you get what he said? He said GET LOST!"

Sehun was also as surprised as hell. He immediately pulled his hand out of Kris's sudden weak grip.

Kai?

"Who...are you?" Kris curved his thick eyebrows.

"I'm..." Kai hesitated a while. "...it doesn't matter for you. Get lost!"

"Well..." Kris sighed. "I think the time is not right for you, baby. We'll see each other soon again. Okay?"

Kai widened his eyes while Sehun gave his best death glare.

Kris turned around and sent an inappropriate wink to Sehun before dissapearred.

"Don't you dare to comeback here, motherer!" Sehun shouted angrily. His hands clenched into a perfect fists.

Kai glanced at the other boy who dashed to the house with anger.

 

 

***

 

 

Sehun woke up from his sleep and glanced at the clock.

19.06 PM.

Oh my God... He had fell asleep for a long time.

Sehun yawned and stretched his body lightly.

That guy, Kris had really sent his emotion through his body to the max.

But actually what makes him mad the most is...

Heck, he looked so weak infront of Kai!

Sehun punched the pillow again to release his anger.

, , , !!!

After a while he then stopped abusing his poor pillow. He raised his body from the bed and stretched out.

And that's when his stomach started to growl.

Oh yeah of course!

Sehun skipped his lunch and abused all the things inside of his room angrily. And then he slept until the night come so surely he is hungry now!

Sehun sighed and left his bedroom.

Had Kai eaten his dinner? Or that small boy just skipped it and go straight toward his bed instead?

Sehun closed his bedroom's door lightly and headed toward the living room. He stopped when he smelled something from the kitchen.

Sehun's feet brought him toward the kitchen and spotted Kai infront of the stove, cooking something.

Sehun observed at how Kai cook. His eyes fixed on Kai's beautiful back.

Kai moved swiftly and not long after he then started pouring his cooks to a big plate. Sehun then heard Kai sighed happily and turned around.

Kai gasped in surprise when he saw Sehun was leaning against the wall and watching him. "Hei!!! You almost give me a heart attack!"

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked flatly.

"Errmm..." Kai blushed and bowed his head shyly. "..I'm cooking...for our dinner tonight..."

Sehun raised his eyebrows and Kai immediately panicked.

"O-okay! I-if you don't want to eat my food, t-then we can go out for dinner! I-I don't think It's e-edible anyway."

Sehun then furrowed his eyebrows and moved toward Kai. He then took a big spoonful of Kai's handmade fried rice.

Hap.

Oh my God...

It tastes so...

...

...

...

... Bad...

Sehun didn't know how Kai cook the rice, but it's compeletely overcooked. It tastes almost bland, with just a hint of spice hidden amongst the rice.

Kai who noticed the change in Sehun's face immediately grabbed the plate away. "N-no no no! You can't eat it! It's bad!"

Sehun didn't say anything. Just stared at Kai's flushed face. "Why are you suddenly cooking for us?"

"I-it just..." Kai bit his lower lip while his brain search for the right words. "B-because you cook a lot for us. S-so... I... I want to cook you something too..."

Wrong. It's because I want you to compliment me for my cooks. To prove that I also can cook, like Luhan.

Sehun hummed a yes while nodding his head then smiled at Kai. He softly grabbed back the plate that Kai held and started to sit and savor the food happily.

"S-sehun. Don't force yourself to eat t-"

"I'm not forcing myself." Sehun said without looking at Kai. "My mouth open itself for the fried rice."

Kai pouted. Is it one of Sehun's attempt to comfort him? Because Kai needs no comfortation. \

Kai then extended his hand to reach the plate. "Give me that back! Don't eat it because you have to!"

Sehun simply grabbed Kai's wrist and pulled it so the smaller fell to his laps. "I don't eat because I have to. I eat because I want to. So shut up and don't move around too much."

Kai felt helpless beneath the strong arms of Sehun. He glanced at Sehun's face which was too close to his own face.

"You shouldn't cook it for too long." Sehun said. "You just need to wait until all the rice turned brownish brown."

Kai had to held his breath before he got intoxicated with Sehun's mint breath.

"And the spices, don't put in too little. Salt, sugar, and another spices should be put in a right way."

Kai shut his eyes tight and shuddered when he felt Sehun's hot breath slammed into the back of his neck.

"The carrots are also-"

"I understand, I understand." Kai squirmed and tried to break free from Sehun's grasp.

"Stay still." Sehun whispered and put his forehead on Kai's back. "I'm lonely. So stay still and don't move."

Kai froze when he heard that and he left with no choice. At the end he slumped himself onto Sehun's hold because he knew simply squirm wouldn't do.

"The guy that come this morning..." Sehun said with a low voice. "Next time if you open the door for him, please just kill him."

Kai let out a soft chuckle. "Who's that guy actually? A friend?"

"He's...." Sehun gritted his teeth. "Someone that I accidentaly know."

Kai didn't say anything and just nodded his head lightly. "Next time if I see him, I'll cut him alive."

The two fell into silence and suddenly Sehun chuckled.

"We are so funny, huh?" Sehun grinned at the puzzled Kai.

"Hmm?"

"We started of as an enemy. Then we slowly grow into a friend."

"Friend? We are still enemy!" Kai stuck his tongue out and then received a deathly tickles from Sehun.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Ahahahaha stop it! Aww!!" Kai half screaming beneath his laughter.

"Still enemy, huh? This is how the real enemy fight!" Sehun chuckled and kept tickling Kai until Kai is a broken mess.

Sehun didn't know why he loves it when he tickles Kai. The feeling of his fingers against the other's body, the eyes that turned into a crescent shape whenever he laughs, the melodious laughter that filled Sehun's ears.

Darn, this guy is so beautiful.

Drrrttt...

Sehun and Kai turned their head at the ringing phone. Sehun approached the phone.

From his mom.

"Yes, mom?" Sehun answered while walking outside of the house so Kai couldn't hear the conversation.

 

"How's your relationship with Kai?" Mrs. Oh asked gently.

"We are okay." Sehun said flatly while sitting on the bench near the house gate. "Kai is a nice guy."

"1 month has been passed, dear. And after thinking for a while... I..."

Sehun waited patiently for his mom to finished her words.

"You don't have to marry Kai, Sehun-ah."

Sehun widened his eyes instantly. "What?"

"I mean, I give you a freedom to choose whoever you want to marry now. I can't force you to love Kai, and even though I'm kinda dissappointed with that, you are still permitted to marry someone else. Luhan is okay too. Maybe after I get to know hi-"

"No, no mom. I want Kai." Sehun said swiftly.

"What?" This time it's his mom turn to be surprised.

"Yes, I want Kai to be my husband. I have broken up with Luhan. Now who I want is Kai. Mom, you don't have to be sorry for forced me back then." Sehun said. "Sometimes the wrong moves bring us to the right way. Right?"

"Oh my God, Sehun! You've fallen for Kai! Oh my God, I'm really happy!" Mrs. Oh was all excited.

"Yes mom, and I will go after Kai until he turn his heart on me." Sehun said with determination.

Sret.

Sehun ignored his mom's chants and turned his head around. He's sure he'd heard a swift movement behind him earlier. But nobody's there.

Maybe it's a wind.

It's just Sehun's imagination.

Sehun shrugged his shoulders and continued to talk to his mom.

 

 

Not far from his place, stood someone.

He smirked.

He then turned his body to left the house.

Nice information, Oh Sehun.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Oh?" Park Chanyeol was sitting on his bed while holding his own handphone. "Thanks. You've worked hard. I'll transfer your payment tonight."

He then pressed the red button and threw his phone on the bed. Chanyeol walked and approached the window. He drank all the beer that he was holding with his right hand. Chanyeol then stared at the magnificient view of Seoul with a blank face.

"Kai..."

Krakkk. The beer's can was crushed with his only right hand.

"You are so much in trouble now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

I was planning to update this last night but I was too tired so I updated it today before I'm going out for school.

Yepp! The mysterious guy is a stalker that was hired by Chanyeol! Kai is in trouble now, guys!

And Kris's part!

Geez, I hate guys like that. Trust me, I've ever experieced the same thing with Sehun.

TWICE.

But they are not as aggressive as Kris LoL

That's OK, I love aggressive Kris even though I love the submissive side more XD. Bott!kris ROCKS!

Oh yeah, for my friends who were asking about when I will update "The Ugly Twin", I'll do it right after I finish this story.

I can't divide my concentration into 2 stories kekeke.

Well let's end it this now, I really need to go to my college.

 

 

P.S : We hit 400+ subbies, guys! Yeay for bott!Kai. Please write more bott!kai for me! ><. I'll be so happy if I found bunches of bott!kai fic on aff.

 

 

Have a productive day, dear!

 

 

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*