Chapter 21 - Blood.

What is "Perfection"?

Baekhyun was frying something on the kitchen. He hummed a light song while staring at the brownish katsu on the frying pan.

JDUG.

Baekhyun looked up in surprise.

What? What's that sound?

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. It's definitely coming from Chanyeol's apartment.

Baekhyun turned off the stove and immediately ran to Chanyeol's apartment. The small boy pushed off the door and was startled with the view he got.

Kai was under the grip of Chanyeol, shirt almost torn apart. A big red mark was printed on the right cheek of the other boy. The right chain was around his wrist. And he cried.

"CHAN-... WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

"Who says you can come in?" Chanyeol asked coldly. "Go out."

"What do you think you are doing?" Baekhyun gasped.

"Helllppp~" Kai cried out and Chanyeol muffled his mouth immediately.

"Chanyeol, stop it!" Baekhyun approached Chanyeol and grabbed his arm.

"No, you stop it! Now go out!"

"Chanyeol don't be crazy!" Baekhyun was now terrified. This is the first time Chanyeol trapped his lover in his apartment. Good thing Baekhyun came. If he didn't, who knows what would happen to Kai.

"Chanyeol, he will die!" Baekhyun shouted. "Let him go! Now!"

Chanyeol growled and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and shoved him away. "Stay away from this Baek, or I will kill you."

Baekhyun widened his eyes in pure horror. This is the first time Chanyeol said he would kill him. A sharp sting flashed in Baekhyun's heart.

"Stop it, Yeol." Baekhyun squirmed and pushed Chanyeol off.

He then rushed to Kai and grabbed Kai's right wrist. "Oh my God, you are bleeding!"

Kai was staring at Baekhyun with terrified eyes.

"Call Sehun while I distract him." Baekhyun whispered at Kai a little.

Kai widened his eyes when Baekhyun was pulled away from him.

"You've stopped me many times already, Baek. And I'm not going to allow you, again."

"Park Chanyeol get yourself back!" Baekhyun whimpered. "You can't just kidnap someone and hurt them like this! Please!"

Kai's left hand trembling while pulling his phone out from his pocket.

 

Seoul Yo Sak Ju apartment, room number 194! Now! Help me! Please!

 

Kai sent the message and turned to gripped the chain on his right hand, hoping that it'll be opened soon.

BRAK!

Kai gasped when Chanyeol suddenly kicked the desk hard.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do! OUT!"

"NO!" Baekhyun shouted back. Tears were evident on his eyes. "I'm not backing away! Please, Chanyeol! Let him go!"

"You said you love me!" Chanyeol roarred. "Is this what I've got for you loving me? Get me under your control just like a doll? Baekhyun! Get the off! I'm not listening to you anymore! You are nothing but a piece of that fall in love with me!"

Baekhyun widened his eyes at the rough words. Tears fell freely from his eyes and he felt his throat was caught up with something.

Drrrtt.

Chanyeol turned his head when he heard the ringing phone.

Kai gasped in panicked as he tried to turn off the call.

Chanyeol dashed and grabbed Kai's phone in a second.

Sehun, calling.

Chanyeol felt like anger rushed through his veins.

SLAP!

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted when Chanyeol slapped Kai hard.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Baekhyun ran and pushed Chanyeol off. "Chanyeol, don't! If you love him, don't kick him! No, please!"

Chanyeol's breath heaved in and out. He raised his hand, prepared to slapped Baekhyun away but stopped. It's Baekhyun, not Kai.

He can never hit Baekhyun.

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun away and grabbed a fistful of Kai's hair.

Kai screamed in pain as he felt his scalp burning.

Oh Sehun, where are you!

"You've been really really bad, Kai." Chanyeol whispered with his husky voice. "You haven't learned it yet, right? I don't like to share what's mine!"

Baekhyun stood up and grabbed Chanyeol's waist. "Chanyeooool!"

"He who turn their head away from me, deserve to DIE."

"No, please...." Kai tears were all over his eyes. He was so frightened.

"Chanyeol, no!" Baekhyun screamed and with all his might shoved Chanyeol away.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN STOP IT!" Chanyeol grew furious when he saw Baekhyun once again stood infront of Kai, covered him up. ! He couldn't lay any finger at Baekhyun.

But the phone ring again.

It's from Sehun again.

Sehun who had taken his Kai away.

Chanyeol's eyes darkened.

Baekhyun widened his eyes when Chanyeol hoisted a chair and forcefully slammed it to his small body.

"NOOO!" Kai screamed when Baekhyun fell to his left side and coughed out blood.

Chanyeol lifted the chair again.

Don't!

Baekhyun blinked through his hazy eyes.

Don't hurt anyone again.

Don't let yourself get hurt again.

Don't let yourself be hated again.

If you want to hurt someone...

Just hurt me.

And Baekhyun raised his body and covered Kai.

BRAK!!!

"NOOOO!!!!" Kai screamed when he felt Baekhyun went limp on him.

Chanyeol himself gasped in surprise when he saw what had happened.

Baekhyun lost his conciousness.

All bloody.

What had Chanyeol done?

"B-baek?" Chanyeol's face was pale. "B-baek... Wake up..."

Baekhyun didn't show any reaction. Chanyeol felt his legs went woobly like jelly. His whole body trembled and he touched Baekhyun's body.

"B-Baekhyun?"\

Kai felt dizzy. What happened to Baekhyun?

Suddenly the door was being pushed open and Sehun entered the room and gasped.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED HERE???"

The three of them turned their heads to saw Sehun was gasping at the door.

"Sehun-ah please call the ambulance!" Kai cried out. "Baekhyun is dying!"

Sehun didn't know what to do but do what Kai said instead.

Chanyeol was now crying. He held Baekhyun's body closer to his own.

Why is he closing his eyes? Why isn't he awake?

Chanyeol hug Baekhyun's limp body tighter to his own.

He felt numb, all over. He couldn't hear Kai's cries nor moved away from Baekhyun.

He just fixed his eyes to Baekhyun.

And cry.

 

 

 

A/n

 

 

Hii~ Fallenenigma is back!!

Yuhuu! So since I don't really have something to do today, I'm serving you the next chapter of "Perfection"!

Wuhuu~ Perfection will be finished very soon! I hope you guys will love it until the end *hugs*

Anyway, my lovely subbie BabyTaem made me a new poster.

I'm so surprised and happy to see it!

Aww~

Thx a lot, dear!

Have a productive day!

 

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*