Chapter 11 - Shaken Heart

What is "Perfection"?

Luhan is dazzing out the whole day. He is particularly couldn't pay attention to what is going on around him. Last night was a wreck. He couldn't utter any single words and just slowly pushed Xiumin out of his apartment instead. Xiumin was surprised him.

Luhan sighed and bowed down. He kept on walking and finally bumped to someone.

"OMO"

Oh, that's a girl.

Luhan raised his head to saw the girl he just bumped to. Hyuna. The pretty girl's files are all over the floor while Luhan... Yeah he's also on the floor now.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Hyuna asked while hurriedly knelt beside Luhan, concerned.

Well, Luhan is suppose to be the one who apologize for not paying attention to the surroundings but he's the one who fell to the floor. Well, Hyuna felt sorry for him. Why this kid has no self defense at all? Just a small bump and he fall? He's that weak?

"T-that's okay" Luhan said while picking up the files and hand it to Hyuna.

"Thank you" Hyuna smiled while receiving her fallen files.

Luhan then caught a sight of Xiumin who was walking along the corridor, eyes locked with his.

"Then I'll be leav-"

"Wait" Luhan said while grabbing Hyuna's arms. "P-please keep on talking to me"

"W-what?" Hyuna asked confusedly.

"J-just talk to me" Luhan pleaded, pretended to be busy talking with Hyuna so Xiumin couldn't approach him and talk to him.

"Err... Errr..." Hyuna looked around, confused. The image of his bestfriend suddenly popped in her mind. "W-where's Sehun?"

"Y-yes" Luhan answered back groggily, eyes didn't focus on Hyuna at all. He's so nervous that he didn't know what Hyuna was saying nor what he was replying.

"Huh?" Was all that Hyuna could say while putting her most paralyzed expression. "What yes?"

Luhan immediately stared into Hyuna's eyes as he sensed Xiumin passed from behind. His body tensed hard and he tried so hard so that his voice didn't sounded quivering. "Erm... How's your rabbit's condition?"

"R-rabbit?" Hyuna widened her eyes with the question. What the ? Since when she has a rabbit as a pet?

"Y-you should take it for a walk sometimes. Hahaha"

Hyuna stared at Luhan with an amazed expression. Wow. Xi Luhan had just ask her to walk her rabbit. Like, rabbit. Hyuna immediately imagining her tying a dog lace around a rabbit and take it around the city.

Nice.

Luhan glanced at Xiumin who had walked away and sighed. His face immediately got clouded. He didn't know why his heart is hurting so much when he saw Xiumin just walking away without approaching him at all.

Hei, it's what he wanted right? Xiumin did that because Luhan showed cold shoulders at him, right?

Pabbo Luhan.

"Is there anything wrong going with you two?"

"Hmm?"

"You and Xiumin" Hyuna said. "Is everything going well between you two?"

"Not really" Luhan sighed, his shoulders slumped down heavily. "We are okay"

Hyuna bit her lip slightly. "Luhan"

Luhan turned his head to met Hyuna's penetrating eyes.

"We maybe are not close" Hyuna started hesitately. "But if you want to talk, I can always hear it out"

Luhan was silent, and Hyuna bit her tongue.

What the hell, Hyuna??? You barely know him, you are not close to him at all! Now you are asking him to tell you what is going on? Ha! Stupid! Stupid! Stupiiiidd!!!

"It's no matter! I ju-"

"I'm confused" Luhan blurted out his feeling. "I'm so confused Hyuna, what should I do?"

"What is it?" Hyuna widened his eyes, watching by her own eyes how Luhan's usually elegant and smiling face turned into a pained one.

"I'm in a deep "

 

 

***

 

 

"Xiumin confessed to you???" Hyuna widened her eyes.

"Yes" Luhan nodded weakly. "I also don't know what to do. I'm afraid I would ruin this friendship"

"Well, but you love Sehun, don't you?" Hyuna asked, eyes bored into Luhan's eyes.

"Yes" Luhan nodded eagerly.

"Then reject Xiumin"

"B-but" Luhan bit his lip. "I've been Xiumin's bestfriend for years. If I rejected him, I would ruin this friendship"

"But you couldn't just hang him like this, Luhan. Especially when you only see him as a best friend"

Luhan stared at Hyuna, puzzled. Just as a best friend? Well... That's....

"Or...?" Hyuna asked suspiciously when she noticed the change in Luhan's expression.

"Ah, ani-ani" Luhan shook his head. Hyuna is Sehun's bestfriend. She definitely will tell everything to Sehun. "I just... See him as a friend"

"But if he is your bestfriend..." Hyuna stopped for a while. "Why he confess to you when he knows that you have a boyfriend?"

"That's..." Because he knows I'm not happy with Sehun...

"If he really sees himself as a bestfriend of yours, he wouldn't disturb you anymore when you've been taken" Hyuna mumbled.

The waiter came with the food they had ordered. One big bowl of tteokbokki ramyeon for Hyuna, and one small bowl of salad for Luhan.

"Well you make me looks bad" Hyuna cringed when he saw GREENS everywhere on the other's plate. "Do you always eat things like these...everyday?"

Luhan nodded. "I do"

"They looked..." Hyuna sighed. "...green"

"But they tasted awesome" Luhan chuckled.

"Well I only eat that when I'm on a tight diet" Hyuna said as she took her chopsticks, separated it into two. "One of a main reason why my weight's measurer always going up and down is... I rarely do a diet"

Luhan smiled lightly.

"Do you like this kind of food?" Hyuna particularly glared at the salads while munching her own noodle.

"I don't, but I should eat it. I should keep my weight perfect"

"Oh, for that bratty Oh Sehun" Hyuna chuckled. He knew how Sehun loves Luhan's small body. "Well, you are so sweet, Luhan-ah. I wouldn't want to eat it only to have a y body for Hyunseung"

"He never asks you to?" Luhan asked, curious.

"He never" Hyuna shook her head. "I told him that unless he got his body shaped perfectly like Taylor Lautner, I wouldn't want to cut my calories off just to looked like Kristen Stewart"

Luhan stunned and Hyuna laughed when she saw the expression.

"Nahh, I'm kidding. No, Hyunseung never told me to lost some weight. He said that I've looked perfect on his eyes no matter how many weight I gain" Hyuna shoved more tteokbokki to his mouth and munched the food happily. "He said if I looked better than I already am now, many people would stuck on me. So he wouldn't wanna risk that"

Luhan let out a chuckle when he heard that. Hyuna is funny. He never really got a chance to hang out around with Hyuna even though they met each other a lot at college. He took out a bottle of pills from his bag and popped two of them inside of his mouth.

"What was that?" Hyuna asked, still being curious as usual.

"Whitening pill" Luhan answered. "To keep your skin white and healthy even under the sun, and also brightening your skin tone"

"Isn't that dangerous?" Hyuna cringed.

"No, it's not" Luhan waved off even though he himself is not so sure.

"Having a white skin... Is also for Sehun?"

"Yes" Luhan nodded. "He loves someone with fair skin so I try to keep my skin pretty for him"

'Wow. Their relationship is so not healthy' Hyuna thought worriedly.

"So back to the topic" Hyuna said, clasping her hands. "You, have to decide it with your heart. If you don't have any feeling toward Xiumin, tell him to back off. But if you do have it, maybe you can re-think about it one more time"

"What if..." Luhan bit his lip. "...I choose Xiumin over Sehun?"

"Go ahead" Hyuna said, slurpting her ice tea.

"But he's your bestfriend..."

"Yeah I know he's my bestie" Hyuna said and sighed. "Because he's my bestie, I don't want you to spend your time together with him but your heart regreting every seconds of your life when you're around him. He doesn't deserve that. If you choose Xiumin, go ahead. But if you choose Sehun, stay"

Luhan stared at Hyuna who was staring back at him, being dead serious with her words.

"This is your life, Luhan. No one is gonna be responsible with it but you. Choose with your heart, and make sure that you will never regret your own decision later"

Luhan sighed. "I don't how to choose"

"Choose the one that you feel like you belong to"

"I... Belong?"

"Be with someone that make you happy. The one that make you feel lucky to simply just be...you"

 

 

***

 

 

"Chanyeol, stop it" Kai hissed.

Chanyeol ignored his lover. He kept on glaring at the man who was caught staring at Kai in an inappropriate way before.

"That's okay, ignore him" Kai pleaded and Chanyeol finally tore his eyes away.

"I don't like the way he looks at you" Chanyeol whined.

"That's okay" Kai couldn't help but bit his lip to prevent himself for smiling too big. "He couldn't touch me anyway. Just let him stare"

"I don't want to" Chanyeol said with a stern voice. "What is mine, is mine. And I don't like sharing"

Kai sighed and looked at Chanyeol. One negative point about his yoda boyfriend is... He's too possessive.

Kai loves attention, Kai loves his boyfriend gets jealous but Chanyeol sometimes is too much to handle. Chanyeol gets jealous too much, too often.

"Use your jacket" Chanyeol commanded sternly.

"Honey, but it's hot here" Kai tried to protest.

"Wear.it"

Kai sighed and wore his jacket. He knew Chanyeol told him to wear the jacket because his shirt is a little transparent and Chanyeol doesn't like it. It's really hot there in the cafe but Chanyeol orders him to wear the jacket. Kai could only fanning himself desperately. He pouted as Chanyeol eats his ice cream happily.

"Don't pout, or I will kiss you"

"Hmph" Kai sulked and looked away from Chanyeol.

"Tsch, adorable kid" Chanyeol ruffled his boyfriend's hair. Kai huffed and finally gave in.

No matter how possessive and inreasonable Chanyeol is, Kai couldn't deny the fact that he loves that yoda too much to even care.

Damn.

 

 

***

 

 

Sehun came home to spotted Kai, wore an oversized shirt as usual and was staring at the movie while blinking his eyes cutely.

"Wh-what are you watching?" Sehun felt like slapping himself when he stutters out those words. Darn. Since when does he stutters infront of Kai?

"F(x)" Kai answered and turned his head to faced Sehun. "Yak, who do you think is prettier? This girl, Krystal Jung...or Sandara Park?"

"Well" Sehun said as he eyed the girl on the screen. "I guess Krystal is prettier"

"See?" Kai huffed. "Why he's so much into Sandara? What's so pretty about Sandara?"

Sehun gulped when Kai crossed his leg, so fast that his shirt flipped up and revealed his smooth thighs.

"Y-yak, you should stop wearing that shirt!" Sehun protested.

"Why?"

"Because your thighs are showing!"

Kai went all red of that statement and awkwardly straightened his legs. "Y-you shouldn't worry about that! Geez, both you and Chanyeol. There's nobody in this house but you and me! No one is gonna looking!"

"I am looking!" Sehun protested.

"Just you, right? Do I really make you feel that uncomfortable?" Kai asked, annoyed. Would Sehun commented again about his thunder thighs or something like that?

"Of course, you are making me hard you know?" Sehun accidentaly blurted his thought out.

"H-hard?" Kai blushed when he heard that.

"I m-mean" Sehun waved his hand, panicked. "O-of course I'm going hard! I'm a normal man and I will get hard at everything that is y!"

"S-y?" Oh, . Kai let out an annoying grin. "Do you think I'm y, Sehunnie?"

"T-that's not what I mean!"

"Omoo, says by the one who used to call me fatty~"

"K-kai..."

"I understand, I will change my shirt" Kai lifted his body off from the couch. He couldn't hide the happy grin that was showing on his face. Sehun called him y... Doesn't that mean that guy had changed his perception of Kai? Kai coudn't help but become so happy for no reason.

Sehun watched as Kai left him and stomped his feet roughly. "Darn!"

Sehun also didn't know how could his stupid mouth just said that to Kai. That's not what he really meant at all.

Well, scratch that. That's what he truly means actually.

Kai has to stop being so y. And also stop to ruin his head.

Sehun clutched his chest which started thumping so hard. This is really weird, his heart had never beat so hard in his life.

Sehun gripped his phone, and flipped it open. He needs his bestfriend now.

"Hello?" A girl's voice was heard on the other line.

"Hyuna" Sehun called desperately. "I'm in a deep "

 

 

 

A/n

 

Flip_flop,,!! HunHan both said "in a deep " when they call Hyuna~ kekekeke *ignore.it*

Anyone noticed I've changed my poster again? X) I'm so happy that I could play around with posters these days They are so cute! X) And I'm also now waiting for a trailer and reviews that I've asked from some shops (๑ ิټ ิ)

Any Vietnamese here? One of my friend in aff asked my permission to translated the story to Vietnamese and I was like... "Really?" Because I'm not so confident with my story yet, and it's really an honor for me! Thanks so much Buzzie XD *hugs.super.tight*

So well, not much sekai here :(, sorry BabyTaem *cry* Please give sehun a moment, he's still doubting his feelings Kekekeke That's all for today's chapter! I'll meet you guys again very soon on the next one! Have a nice day, everyone!

 

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*