Chapter 12 - Feeling?

What is "Perfection"?

"You fall in love"

Sehun almost choked on his own cola. He widened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows as though Hyuna told him that spiderman does exist. "With whom? Kai??"

"Yes" Hyuna said while munching her fries. "You are not being yourself, Sehun. That means you are falling in love"

"No way" Sehun scoffed and grabbed his own hamburger. "There's no way I am falling in love with that boy"

"Always in denial" Hyuna sighed. "Look, Sehun. In love thingy, I am way more professional than you"

"What?" Sehun scoffed again and pointed Hyuna with his fries. "It's only been a month since you and Hyunseung started dating, and you say you are more professional than me?"

"At least each day of our relationship passed and filled with love" Hyuna defended her relationship. "While you? What do you get from your relationship with Luhan?"

Sehun was silent for a bit, thinking. "What do you mean?"

"Why are you dating Luhan?" Hyuna asked, checking Sehun's face. "What's the purpose of dating him?"

"To marry him of course" Sehun answered confidently.

"Why do you want to marry him?"

"Because he's perfect"

Hyuna rolled her eyes, gotten tired of Sehun's perfection thingy. "You need love to marry someone, Sehun. It's once in a life time!"

"I love Luhan" Sehun said, frowned.

"What do you love from him?"

"His face, his hair, his body..." Sehun blurted out everything that he likes from Luhan. "He's pretty, smart, elegant, and I love him. He's a perfection"

"That's not love" this time it's Hyuna's turn to pointed Sehun with her fries. "It's all about physical things! If you love someone, those things that you said were actually at the least of the list"

"You mean I couldn't love Luhan because he's pretty?" Sehun asked, a little annoyed.

"That's not what it is, you pabbo lisp. You should know that there's thing feeling you must have when you loving someone" Hyuna said and putting her hand on her chest. "That dugeun-dugeun feeling"

Sehun stared at Hyuna blankly.

"Whenever you are beside him, it's not his physical points that you love. What you need to feel is the urge to love him, the urge to protect him from any kind of dangers and the urge of seeing him always happy and all smiley. That's love"

"Tch, ridiculuous as always"

"Your heart will beat so fast that you feel like it's gonna explode just when you see his smile... And your hands couldn't stop to touch him gently and make him feel loved..."

"Hyuna that's disgusting"

"Say whatever you want to say, Thehun. But that's really what would happen when you fall in love" Hyuna said while drinking his cola. "Well, you are falling in love with Kai"

"I can't believe it"

"It's up to you" Hyuna shrugged her shoulders. "You can always deny what you are feeling right now but remember... Don't waste too much time or the time will waste you"

Sehun still crooked his eyebrows at Hyuna, all confused.

"But..." Hyuna stopped while looking at Sehun with a serious eyes. "...I kinda forgot my wallet so can you pay for my food this time?"

Sehun could only rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

 

***

 

 

Sehun slammed his body to the bed, prepared to sleep. He inhaled the scent of his pillow deeply, tried to relaxed down his hazy mind.

That's okay, that's okay. Sehun is not falling in love. He is not developing that kind of feeling to a tan weird guy called Kai.

Right now, just take a deep breath, emptied your mind and...

Brak!

.

Sehun raised his head to saw Kai entered the room. "WHAT???"

"M-may I sleep here?" Kai asked in an puppy eyes.

"WHAT??" This time Sehun widened his eyes.

Kai didn't answer and immediately slid over the bedcover, snuggled to Sehun.

"W-Who told you that you can sleep here?" Sehun asked, face flushed all red when he felt Kai's body heat against his.

"This is my house, I can sleep wherever I want" Kai huffed.

"Well I also paid a half of it! That means I also have rights to kick you out from my room like... NOW!"

Kai didn't answer and immediately closed his eyes, prentended to sleep.

"!" Sehun went out of the bed, almost hurriedly to calmed his sudden increased heartbeat. "Then I'm going to your room!"

"Noooo!" Kai woke up and extended his hand. "Sleep with me, please~"

Sehun felt like dying when he heard the "innocent" wish. Oh, how he could kill Kai that time to keep on making him blushes... "Why should I?"

"Pleaseeeee" Kai gave his best aegyo and Sehun gave in.

"Alright, alright. But I'm taking a glass of water first" Sehun sighed while making his way out of the room. He has a habit to drink a glass of water when he wakes up in the morning to boost his metabolism for that...yeah...perfect body.

"W-wait, I'm coming with you" Kai jumped out of the bed.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as Kai sticked with him and followed him to the kitchen but he didn't say anything. When the two of them passed the TV room, Sehun spotted a dvd on the table.

Conjuring.

Uh-uh, someone's afraid after watching a horror movie, he guess?

Sehun smirked as he poured water to his glass and took it back inside of the room. Kai was walking a little in front of him and approached the bed. Sehun who saw this smirked and moved his fingers to push the light button.

Click.

Pat. The light's switched off.

"Omoo!" Kai screamed when all of sudden his surroundings became dark as hell. There's no light at all in the room and Kai felt like blind for some seconds. "S-sehun! Sehun where are you?"

Sehun tried hard to surpressed his chuckle when he heard the desperate voice of Kai.

Tap, tap... Sehun tapped his fingers loudly on the wall to create a sound which terrified Kai even more.

"S-sehun-ahh!!"

Sehun grabbed a torch not far from his place and took a light steps to where Kai is. He definitely remembers where Kai stood up last time. Sehun extended his arm and when he touched Kai's clothes, he smirked.

There you are.

Sehun clicked on the torch and put it under his chin to create such a scary look and say. "Booooo"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA" Kai screamed with all his might and fell to the floor with woobly legs.

"Hahahahaha" Sehun laughed happily and the light again.

Kai was on the floor, crying and screaming. When the tan boy raised his head and spotted Sehun grinning at him, he raised his body, approached Sehun and hit him repeatedly on the shoulders. "Nappeun! Nappeun! You bad boy!"

Sehun laughed and patted Kai's head. How cute. "Don't be such a scaredy. If you are scared to watch horror movie, you don't have to watch it, right?"

"But that's cool!" Kai pouted. "And I felt like watching it so I watched it. Tomorrow is holiday so I couldn't help but enjoy my time"

Sehun grinned and shook his head. "Silly, now let's go to the bed"

They were lying on the bed, and Sehun couldn't sleep at all. Sometimes Kai's hand would touched his hand, or his legs touched his legs, and it drove Sehun crazy. Why Sehun felt hot everytime Kai touched him?

Kai on the other hand slowly scouted himself closer to Sehun, afraid that all of sudden Annabelle would appear on the side of his bed. Silly thoughts.

Sehun winced when Kai snuggled to him. His breath hitched. What's with this feeling? Why he feels like turned around, scooped Kai to his arms and kissed those plump lips deeply? Sehun sighed as he closed his eyes tightly, slept on his left side and gave Kai his back.

Sleep, sleep. Let's just sleep!

Sehun coughed and cleared his throat, surprised Kai who was trying his hardest to sleep.

"Don't scared me!" Kai slapped Sehun's back lightly.

"Yakk! Don't slap me!" Sehun protested and glanced at his back a little.

Kai just huffed and they back to the silent.

"Sehun-ah" Kai called out again.

"What?"

"Can you turn on the lamp for me? It's too dark"

"No. I can't sleep with light on"

"Only for today, please?"

", Kai! You are so annoying!" Sehun turned his body and met Kai's face.

Sehun was taken a back because Kai's face was so close with his. Sehun immediately pulled his body back.

"Please? Just for tonight" Kai leaned his face closer to Sehun's in attempt to melt the other with his aegyo.

"No! And don't get too close! Your face is so ugly" Sehun pushed Kai's face away.

"Aww! U-ugly?" Kai widened his eyes and immediately pinched Sehun's waist. "Don't call people that! Didn't I tell you? Nappeun! Bad! Bad!" 

"Aww!! Don't do that!" Sehun screamed as he grabbed Kai's wrist.

Kai kept on trying to abuse Sehun's body with his other hand. His fingers now started to tickle Sehun's stomach and Sehun immediately grabbed the other one.

"Yakk! Don't do that! Don't you know how much it tickles?"

Kai just laughed and Sehun moved his hand, pinned both of Kai's wrists in one hand while the other one started to tickle Kai wildly.

"Aaaahhh~" Kai screamed and writhed away. "Hahahahaha don't do that! S-stop! S-sehun-ahh~"

Sehun was so mesmerized with the views under him. Kai laughing heartfully, helpless with both of his wrists pinned by Sehun, and squirmed like a worm on a dry land. This is too much for Sehun, and he would tickled Kai to death if the tanned guy didn't scream for him to stop. Both of them panted hardly and finally laid his back on the bed.

"I still can't get the light ?" Kai pouted.

"No" Sehun shook his head sternly. Nothing can ruin his beauty sleep. Not even a lamp.

"I can't sleep, what if suddenly someone appear beside me and clapping?" Kai asked cutely.

Sehun sighed and grabbed Kai's arm, pulled him closer and smashed him to his body. He circled his left arm around Kai's neck and pressed Kai's head against his chest. His right hand rested on the top of Kai's head. "Now you are save, right? Sleep"

Sehun really enjoyed having Kai in his arms. The guy was so small, almost feels like hugging a pillow. Except, a very cute-looking one. Sehun slowly doze off to sleep, eyes heavy and breath become stable.

While Kai couldn't sleep. His heartbeat quickened like crazy and he could only blink helplessly. Sehun hug him so tight and Kai blushed hard when his face is flat against Sehun's hard chest. Kai blushed even more when his left cheek accidentaly brushed Sehun's right .

Geez, he should've slept on his own bedroom.

Right?

 

 

***

 

 

The morning came, 10 AM in the morning.

A petite guy called Xi Luhan was sitting inside of a coffee shop in Seoul. He sighed as he played with his fingers, observing his surroundings. It was a quiet and nice morning, at the end of November. A public holiday, where everyone is going out for a one calm and free day. It's getting colder of course, and Luhan has to tightened his jacket in order to keep himself warm.

Luhan sighed while looking down at his greentea hot latte. Back then he's not a fan of greentea at all. Xiumin is the one who loves it, and he also makes Luhan loves it too.

Ah, Xiumin...

Luhan sighed and slowly leaned his head on his arms, closed his eyes.

"Hei, don't sleep here. You will catch cold"

Luhan widened his eyes when he heard a voice that he had missed so much. He raised his head to saw Xiumin smiling softly at him.

"Hei, deer" Xiumin chuckled as he sat himself infront of Luhan. "Why are you asking me to meet you?"

"It's about your confession last time" Luhan asked, a little hesitatedly. "...err... Do you mean it?"

"Oh, that" Xiumin sighed. "I mean it, Luhan. I mean it from the very bottom of my heart. B-but if you don't want it, j-just forget it! I wouldn't forc-"

"Since when?" Luhan asked, cutting Xiumin off. "...since when you've started to...like me?"

"Since highschool" Xiumin sighed again. "But I'm too coward to say it to you. I... Didn't know that you would be taken..."

Highschool? That's when Luhan was still a chubby and playful boy, didn't he?

"Of course I'd get taken, silly!" Luhan screamed frustratedly, hand gripped his latte tightly. A pool of tears had threatened to pour out of his eyes. "And why you just confessed to me... Now?"

"Because I don't want you to be Sehun's" Xiumin said sternly. "He doesn't deserve you"

"What makes you think you do?" Luhan scoffed as he drank his greentea latte. "Gosh, you confuse me so much! You are so not gentle! If you want me, you should've said it earlier!"

I've changed myself so much just to make you fall for me!

Xiumin widened his eyes as Luhan stood up from his seat and walked away. The baozi ran after Luhan and grabbed his wrist. "Wait up!"

"Let me go!"

"I love you, Luhan!" Xiumin shouted and some people who walked beside him turned their heads. "I love you from your head to your toes! Nothing seems off from you! All of me, loving all of you!"

Luhan stared at Xiumin. Stared at those determinant eyes.

"I was a coward, yes I was. But now I'm no more a coward. So, please. Let me love you deeply as a man, not as coward"

Luhan bursted into tears and hit Xiumin's chest. "You should've confessed to me earlier, hiks"

"Sorry" Xiumin hugged Luhan lovingly. "Because I just realized that I love you so much, when you had been taken away from me"

They stayed in that position for a while, before Luhan speak up. "I also... Have loved you from highschool..."

"What?"

"I'm also a coward" Luhan looked up to found Xiumin's eyes. "So... Let a coward meet a coward..."

"Because negative times negative is positive" Xiumin laughed.

"Can you guarantee that you will love me for what I really am?"

"Yes, I will" Xiumin smiled as he leaned his face closer to Luhan. "I promise you, that I will always love you for both your perfection and imperfection"

And Xiumin sealed it with a kiss.

A long and deep kiss, while hugging Luhan so tight. To show the world that he's now together with Luhan.

That Xi Luhan is now officially his.

 

 

***

 

 

A/n :

 

XiuHan is NOT a fan of greentea. Well, I DO. LoL. I am just craving for greentea right now so I write it here kekeke. Ah, chukhae XiuHan!! Many people are cheering for you guys now! :)

Anyone watched Conjuring? Don't you think that movie is annoyingly scary? LoL I closed my eyes almost for the whole movie while my bestie opened both her eyes wide while watching.

Wow. Kai-ah, what do you feel when Sehun hugged you? You like it? Awww my dream is to be hugged so close like that by my future husband! Filled with love, love and love. :3. It's all the girls's dream anyway.

Okay, I shall be leaving. Have a wonderful night, everyone!

 

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*