Chapter 14 - Plan

What is "Perfection"?

"Sehun-ah"

Sehun startled and looked up from his ontouched food and met Luhan's worried eyes.

"You are spacing out. Are you okay?" Luhan asked hastily.

"Y-yes" Sehun ran his hand through his face. "P-perfectly fine. You don't have to be worry"

Luhan gave one more suspicious glance and continued to dig in his half-eaten bibimbap.

"It's so rare to see you eating this kind of food" Sehun stared at Luhan's bowl of bibimbap suspiciously.

Luhan was taken a back. Is he eating too much? He think the portion is okay. "W-why? Is this too much?"

"No" Sehun shook his head lightly. "That's good actually. Your body is too little, I think it's good to fill it up with food. You need to gain a little more weight so your body will be perfect"

Luhan stared at Sehun. There's a hesitation in his eyes before he reached out his hand and touched Sehun's bigger one. "Sehun-ah..."

"What?" Sehun asked while tilting his head to the right.

Luhan gulped. He couldn't do it. He couldn't say it. He couldn't just simply ask Sehun to break up with him! What's the reason? Xiumin? Sehun will surely kill Xiumin if Luhan did so.

"Luhan?"

"H-how?" Luhan almost felt his tongue tripped over. "How's everything going between you and... Kai?"

"Me and Kai?" Sehun widened his eyes. Omo, Luhan must be suspicious again with him and Kai. Sehun blinked repeatedly due to his nervousness. "W-we are okay"

"Kai is a sweet kid" Luhan hummed. "I bet his boyfriend will love him to the max"

Luhan caught a spark of something in Sehun's eyes.

"His boyfriend? Meh" Sehun scoffed. "He is nowhere near good. That sick bastard"

"What happened?" Luhan asked curiously. Sehun angrily told Luhan what had happened on the swimming pool. Luhan listened to it well while learning each of Sehun's expression which showing through his face.

"Sehun-ah" Luhan called out in sudden.

Sehun didn't reply, just stared into Luhan's eyes intensely, signaled the petite boy to continued with his words.

"D-do you feel something to... Kai?"

There it is, Luhan is being insecure again. Sehun sighed and shook his head. "I told you, it just a simply brotherly lov-"

"No, no. Be honest. Tell me the truth" Luhan grabbed both of Sehun's hands tightly. "Please, Sehun. Don't live in a lie. Be honest to me. I wouldn't get angry, I wouldn't get jealous or whatever"

Sehun eyed Luhan weirdly. "I've told you. It just a bro-"

"Please!" Luhan sounded more like demanding than pleading.

"Okay! Maybe just a little! A little!" Sehun finally exploded. "Is this what you wanna hear, Luhan?"

Luhan's lips immediately curved into a beautiful smiling lips. "Yes! That's absolutely what I want to hear!"

Sehun narrowed his eyes. Luhan had knocked his head on somewhere else he guess.

"I'm not going to be angry" Luhan reassured again, smiling. "What kind of feeling do you get whenever you are around Kai?"

"You are really weird" Sehun spatted and stood up, made his way out of the small cafe. He was in confusion and now Luhan wanted to play along with him? Tsk. Sehun is really not in a mood for this.

"Sehun!" Luhan also stood up. His voice shook but he knew he should tell Sehun. Now or never. "I love Xiumin!"

Sehun stopped in his track, froze. What? He turned his head to saw Luhan was trying to breath properly. "You... What?"

"I... I..." Luhan started to shook in fear when he saw Sehun's face twisted in pain.

"You WHAT?" Sehun approached Luhan and grabbed both of his arms tightly.

"A-ahh-"

"How dare you, Xi Luhan!" Sehun shook the younger angrily. "Loving Xiumin, huh? Since when? Were you cheating behind me? Huh?"

Luhan shook his head wildly. "N-no, no"

"Oh yeah, you obviously did!" Sehun growled and started to pin Luhan to the table. "How dare you, Luhan!!!"

Luhan was now officially flat on the table, shook wildly under Sehun's intimidating eyes. Sehun on the other hand was biting his lips tightly.

"How can... How can you do this to me?"

"I'm tired, Sehun-ah" Luhan sighed and soon after, he started to cry. "I'm tired to be perfect for you. I'm tired to cut off the calories I get just to be skinny for you. I'm tired of acting all elegant and sickingly sweet for you! I'm done! I'm DONE!"

Sehun just widened his eyes as he saw how the tears ran down Luhan's pretty face. Is it all that Luhan feel all this time?

"You have never love me, Sehun. I know that" Luhan bit his lip tightly and fought over his trembling voice. "I know you've never loved me in that way"

Sehun slowly pull his hand back and freed Luh an from this trap.

"Have you always been genuinely happy with me, Sehun-ah?" Luhan asked gently while straightening his body.

Sehun just kept his mouth shut, stared into Luhan's clouded one intensely.

"I've never been so happy, Sehun. Not as a lover. Our relationship doesn't feel right to me" Luhan played with his fingers for a while. "I know you can get someone that's better than me"

Sehun felt dizzy and his mind went blank for some seconds.

Luhan took a breath and tightened his hand into a tight ball.

"Let's just break up, Sehun-ah"

 

***

 

Kai glanced at the clock worriedly. It's already 10 PM and Sehun hadn't go back home yet.

"Where the hell is that boy?" Kai groaned as he closed his laptop. "Usually he's the latest to go out of the house and the earliest to comeback! What is he doing now, is he okay?"

Kai suddenly changed into a panic mode. What if the blonde got into an accident? What if he was kidnapped? ? Killed?

Kai immediately rushed to the telephone and dialed Sehun's phone number. He waited for a few seconds before the other picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hei pabbo! Where the hell are you?" Kai spatted.

"I'm with my friend, Hyuna now. There's something important that we should talk about"

"Hyuna?" Kai raised his eyebrows. "Girl?"

"Yes" Sehun said flatly. "Why are you calling me?"

"It's..." I'm worried about you! Kai pursed his lip into a thin line. "N-nevermind! Just come home quickly!"

Without letting Sehun had a chance to speak again, Kai cut off the phone call.

At least he's okay... Kai sighed as he plopped himself to the sofa. He then the television and decided to watch it until the stupid Sehun come back.

But soon after that he got bored.

And a naughty idea popped out in his mind.

Kai slowly approached the telephone again and dialed KFC's phone number. He waited patiently until one of the worker picked up his call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, there. Do you still have chicken drumsticks?" Kai asked seriously.

"Yes, sir. It's avail-"

"What about the chicken wings?"

"It's also availab-"

"So I'll order two buckets of chicken wings and one bucket of chicken drumsticks, please"

"Okay, noted. Can you help us with the address, sir?" The worker asked patiently.

"Yes, my house is in Neptunus road number 24, please"

"Errr" the worker sounded confused. "Can you repeat the address again, sir?"

"It's on Neptunus road number 24"

"Where is that, sir?" The worker sounded even more confused.

"It's in the galaxy, just take a ufo to go there" Kai then hurriedly cut off the connection and laughed his off. Ahh, it feels so good to finally laughing around. It's been a stressful week for Kai and all he wanted to do was laughing all night. 

Chanyeol taught him this prank once, and they ended up laughing and rolling on the floor. Kai know this is not what good kids do but hell, he has been a super good kid, right? A little prank wouldn't hurt.

Especially when the one who taught him to laugh like this is nowhere to be seen.

Chanyeol kept trying to call Kai's phone but Kai ignored them. He wasn't in a mood of talking to Chanyeol. His heart still hurting when he remembered the hurtful things that the giant said that day.

The telephone all of sudden rung loudly and Kai taken a back.

Oh my God, it must be a call from KFC!

Kai didn't pick the call and just silently went back to the sofa. Just when he's about to landed his on the sofa, the bell rang.

Sehun? He came this early?

Kai bounced happily to the front door and without a second thought opened the door.

He froze.

A tall and intimidating figure was standing infront of his house.

Chanyeol.

"Why you are not answering my phone calls?" Chanyeol asked coldly.

Kai rolled his eyes. Oh, so it's a call from Chanyeol? Luckily he didn't pick it up. He's not in a mood of talking with Chanyeol lately. He sighed and pushed the door closed but a big hand suddenly slammed the door and forced it opened.

"Chanyeol!" Kai gasped at Chanyeol's sudden rudeness.

"I need to talk to you," Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

"I don-"

"Now"

 

***

 

"Luhan is so cruel to me, you know?" Sehun groaned again. "How could he do that? Previously he told me that I'm his everything? And now?"

Hyuna just watched Sehun, blinked. "Oh well, I'm glad that he finally did it"

"What?" Sehun narrowed his eyes. "You! How could you! You are my best friend! Shouldn't you be worry to me when I'm in a broken heart state?"

"A broken hearted man will spend his night drinking the whole beers on bar. While you? Look at you! You are having a ing Starbucks's chocolate signature drink oh my God. You are not having a "broken heart" like you've thought, my bestie. You are just being DISAPPOINTED because Luhan chooses Xiumin over you, the perfect Oh Sehun."

Sehun gave Hyuna his best face. Oh, well. He sometimes wondered how could he become a best friend of a super sarcastic Hyuna. Well, nevermind. "What do you think is the reason why Luhan broke up with me?"

"Didn't he tell you why?"

"Well..." Sehun bit his lip as he replayed Luhan's words in his brain. "He did tell me something but..."

"Aishh" Hyuna whined as she jabbed the whipped cream on her starbucks impatiently. "Why are you so stupid, Oh Sehun? He doesn't love you, and you don't love him either! I'm getting tired of you, pabbo!"

Sehun blinked and sighed. "I know, okay. I don't love Luhan in 'that way', okay? But what should I do when someone that I really love is now having a relationship with someone else?"

"Who?" Hyuna jolted in excitement. "Kai? Kai?"

"He wouldn't love me back, I could see" Sehun groaned as he flattened his cheek on the starbucks's table.

"Is it Kai?"

"And that stupid boyfriend of his is also so charming. Tall, handsome, strong... I bet he hits the gym frequently"

"IS THAT GUY THAT YOU LOVE IS KAI?"

"WELL, YES MISS HYUNA!" Sehun replied with a frustrated expression.

"Oh, yeay! That means you are not against your mom's wish again, right?"

"Well that's the problem" Sehun sighed. "I am not against it... But what about Kai? He definitely love that stupid big-ears boy"

"Is Kai's boyfriend that charming?" Hyuna asked. "I'm curious. What's his name? His major? Is he still in college or he's already working?"

"Well I'm not sure, why should I know all of that?" Sehun snapped. "I just know that his name is Park Chanyeol, and yes he's still in a college"

"Park Chanyeol? I think I've heard that name before..." Hyuna furrowed her eyebrows. "Well if Kai love that guy to the max, it'll be a little hard for you..."

Sehun sighed. Hyuna wasn't helping at all.

"...but that doesn't mean you have to give up! I'll help you to get Kai's heart!"

"Hyuna, he has a boyfriend already"

"I know," Hyuna nodded. "I don't really know Kai, but my feeling told me that he's a nice guy. A nice guy, deserve a happy life with a right guy."

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

"I have to meet both Kai and his boyfriend to watch over them. Then I will know what to do" Hyuna smirked. "Well if his boyfriend is not that good enough, let's just tear them apart. So now you have to take me to them, and we stalk them for a whole day. Okay?"

Sehun sighed. He didn't know if this is a good idea or not but he just nodded his head helplessly.

"Okay, miss"

 

A/n

 

What would happen next? XD I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*