Chapter 1 - Move

What is "Perfection"?

"Mom, stop it!"

"No! I've told you that I forbid you to meet that Luhan but you keep being a stubborn kid!"

"He's my boyfriend!"

"No he's not! You are going to marry Kai, honey! Stop hanging around Luhan and break up with him immediately!"

"No I don't want Kai!"

"Mind to tell me why?"

"Because he's fat! And he is dark! He's the ugliest human being I've ever seen in this world!"

Sehun could hear Mrs. Oh sighed frustratedly. "You can't say that, Sehun. He is your future wife!"

"I'm not marrying him, mom" Sehun groaned frustratedly. "If you keep bugging me about this, then I'll end the call"

Sehun turned off his phone roughly and threw in on the bed. He sighed and turned to saw Luhan was staring at him with unreadable eyes. His mom had called him times and times already ever since he declared his relationship with Luhan. His mom rejected their relationship and kept forcing Sehun to broke up with Luhan. All these things were driving Sehun mad.

Luhan didn't say a word. He just sat down sweetly on the bed, stared at the ceiling. Slowly a tear rolled down from his eyes. He had heard Sehun's mom protests for who knows how many times already. It hurts so much to know that his boyfriend's mom clearly showing her dislike to him.

What's wrong with him? He came from a wealthy family, almost matched Sehun's. He's beautiful, he has a small and slim body. He's a living doll, that's what everybody says. He can cook, he's smart. Luhan is almost perfect, why Sehun's mom still dislike him that much?

Sehun turned his head to saw Luhan and a pang of guilt washed his heart. His perfect little Lulu looked like he was about to cry, and it was all because of his mom.

"I'm sorry for what you have heard, ne?" Sehun whispered while reached out to caressed Luhan's wet face. "Mom will change her mind soon. I can guarantee that"

Luhan stared at Sehun through his shining brown eyes. He looked so much like puppy. So beautiful, so cute. Just like those paintings on the wall. Perfect.

"I don't know if your mom will ever accept me, Sehun-ah" Luhan whispered in a trembling voice. "I don't think she has ever liked me anyway"

"We don't need her approvement to be together" Sehun said as he circled his arms around Luhan's tiny body. "I love you so much. You mean the world for me. And I won't exchange you, with anything in this world"

Luhan smiled and buried his face on Sehun's warm arms. He loves this guy so much. He can't let Sehun to fall into another person's hand. Sehun was born to love him, and he was born to be Sehun's. He just hopes that nobody will take Sehun away from him.

Not even this Kai...

 

***

 

"Darn!" Sehun shouted in anger as he threw his poor phone to the bed. "That woman, she can't be serious!"

Sehun picked his phone again, and dialed a number. He waited for some seconds and before let the woman on the other line answered, she had blurted out. "Did you just block my bank's account?"

"Yes, I did" Mrs. Oh sounded calm. "Because you've been such a rebel lately, I have no choice but to do this"

"Mom, seriously!" Sehun whined. "Are you really that heartless? You just cut a bank's account of your kid who lives alone in Seoul! Why you insist me to marry Kai that hard? Why can't you like Luhan? He's amazing! Much much more better than Kai!"

"I don't like that kid! He looks fake!" Mrs. Oh said on the other line. She then sighed heavily. "Luhan is not a right person for you. He also won't be happy to be with you. Just let him go and marry Kai instead"

"I'm the one who will suffer if I marry that dark kid" Sehun scoffed. "No, mom. You hear me? NO"

"I heard you. And honey, you are moving out from that apartment tomorrow" Mrs. Oh said.

"Tha-what? Move out?"

"Please give Kai a chance" Mrs. Oh said. "3 months. If in 3 months you still couldn't love Kai, then I will let you marry whoever you like"

"What? I don't get this! Wait, mom. Why I should move? And where? You will let your son live... O-on the street?"

"You'll be moving to Kai's house" Mrs. Oh said. "And you will move there, tomorrow morning"

"Mom!!!"

"Only 3 months. After 3 months, I won't force you anymore. You've got your chance to choose your own life. I won't bug in anymore" Mrs. Oh said. "Deal?"

Sehun sighed and thought for a while. 3 months.

Heck, that's a long time!

Imagining himself being in under the same roof with Kim Jongin had made him sick already. But after that 3 months... then he could date whoever he wants and choose his own wife!

That's not really bad...

"Okay" Sehun sighed. "For 3 months only, right?"

"Yes, just 3 months"

"Okay" Sehun sighed. "Have you talked to Kai about this plan?"

"Well, yes. And he had agreed"

Sehun scoffed. That kid agreed? He didn't know what Sehun could do to him right? Sehun made a mental note that he would RUIN Kai's life just like how he did in their childhood. Let that tanned boy living a hell for 3 months.

"And if Kai told me that you annoy him, I'll cut your tongue. And you, are no more my son"

Well seems like it's not a good idea after all.

"Alright, alright. I see" Sehun sighed. "I'm moving tomorrow. I promise I won't annoy him. But after 3 months, I will comeback and marry Luhan"

"We will see"

Sehun gritted his teeth. His mom is so annoying! He then cut off the call and sighed.

Sometimes he wonder why his mom loves Kai so much? Since they were little, his mom had shown her affection to that ugly thick-lips kid. Sehun didn't like to share his mom's love. Especially to someone as ugly as Kai.

Beep beep~

Sehun glanced at his phone. He grabbed it opened the new message that had just arrived. Well, it's from Luhan asking him whether he had eaten or not.

One more problem. How he would tell Luhan about this crazy plan?

 

A/n

 

Yehett!! First chapter is aired!! *dance* 73 subbies!! Thx!! X) I see there's quite a lot of sekai lovers here? Hehehe welcome to the Sekai's world!! *hugs*

This story literally is inspired by our daily life actually. I used to be a girl who stared at my own reflection on the mirror and frowned. I didn't like what I see, so I turned away from it. Ever since I started watching Bubzbeauty's video *bubzbeauty's lover anyone?*, I started to realize that beauty is a skin deep :D. Now mirror is my bestie!! Haha. Also, Bubzbeauty has a lover called Tim and at the first time I saw him I was like... "Such a beauty like bubzbeauty marry him?" But after watching all of her vlogs, I know Bubzbeauty love him so damn much. She loves every single thing that guy does, and every imperfection he has. Then I realized...

Perfection is just a matter of perspective after all. It's simply said, "nobody is perfect, until you truly fall in love with them"

At first, Sehun is just like those average hot kids who chases after pretty and hot guys out there. But after he met Kai, I promised you guys I would stir his world upside down! Hehehe

I wrote too much author's note already *freak.out* Let's just end this! Hehe Have a good beauty sleep and~ see u next time!

 

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*