I'll be by your side...

❥After I Met You⚤

------YOUR POV------

"What happened? Did you received the envelop again?" Minji asked me. I ignored her question, my head faced down, and played with the water droplets that formed on the outer surface of my cup of ice lemon tea. "Didn't you did what the person told you to? What do he/she still want? Who is he/she? Why must he/she do this?" Minji asked continuously. "I don't know either. Maybe one of those girls? Okay, lets stop talking about that annoying envelop. Eat." I whispered to Minji, thinking that the writer of the envelop might be anywhere around me.

After eating, I walked back to class. I feel uneasy where ever i go. Of course, I'm being watched now. It's kind of unfair that he/she knows who am I but I don't know who is he/she. 

------V'S POV------

"Hyung, quick! They're back!" Jungkook shouted from outside. I quickly took a photo of the letter in the envelop for further studies and shifted my to my own seat. "Remember, pretend as if we saw nothing." I reminded Jungkook. He gave me an Okay hand sign, then followed by an action of ziping his lips. I laughed at his actions. Eunji walked in and took her sit, her face remained calm. Haish, you must be have had a hard time being threatened, especially with your personality. No matter what, I'll help you get out of this.

I took out a paper and wrote a note to Jungkook:

Any idea what to do?


------JUNGKOOK'S POV------               
                                                        
I bite my lips and tap my fingers on the desk, thinking about what to do. Then an idea flew into my mind: we can follow loosely behind Eunji after school so that we can send her home safely and we might also be able to "arrest" the person who threatened Eunji. Good idea!
I wrote it down on the paper and pass it back to Hyung. Hyung nodded his head and gave me a thumbs up.

-----AFTER SCHOOL-----
-----JUNGKOOK'S POV-----

School ended, rain drops started fall from the sky, we immediately ran to the school gate so that we wouldn't get suspected and waited for Eunji to come.

"Why is she not here yet? It's already 15 minutes past dismissal time." Hyung looked at his watch and asked, "I remember that she does't have any after school programmes today." Oh no! That person looking at us through the window must be the one who have threatened Eunji! "Hyung! We have to find Eunji!      

-----YOUR POV (15 minutes ago)-----
I was walking out of the classroom when two girls came and each grab one of my wrist, dragging me to the rooftop, to make matters worse, it was raining heavily, causing me to be drenched from head to toe. "Hey! What are you doing?!?! Let go of me!!!" I shouted. "Let go? Don't you remember what I told you to do? Leave BTS! Smart girl huh? Why did you let them read the letter?!" One shouted back at me and pulled my hair backwards.

They then dragged me to the most corner and lest obvious part of the rooftop. Lastly, they took the thick rope and tied my wrist onto the metal railing. "Let's go! I'll be back after a tasty lunch and warm shower!" One of them said and waved her hands. I tried to pull my hands away from the rope, but no matter how much strengh is put in, it didn't work.

Now, I'm here, alone, wet, cold, in the rain. After some time, I became weaker and weaker.

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

We ran back in the school to search for Eunji from the first floor. From Cafeteria to study corners banging and crushing onto others then to the classrooms. We kicked open all the classroom doors in search of Eunji. But all were empty, she isn't in any one of them. Eunji-ah, where are you? Do you know that I'm very worried?

------V'S POV------

Eunji, where can you be? Please don't let anyone hurt you. I'll be there soon. "Hyung! There's still one place missed out." Jungkook nudged me. My eyes lit up, filled with hope, "Where?" I asked curiously. "Rooftop" Jungkook answered, pointing upwards. We then rushed up. Despite the rain, we went onto the rooftop. We searched and search the rooftop but there is no one to be seen. Feeling disappointed we turned and walk towards the stairs. 

"Hel...Help me..." a soft, weak and blur voice came from behind. "Help...Oppa..." it came again. I rush over to take a look, but there no one there. Then I realised a small corner. A girl was sitting there, embracing herself, head leaning on the metal railing, and her wrist, her wrist tied on the metal railing.

"Eunji, are you okay?" I touched her wet face, she seem unconscious. Upon hearing that, Jungkook immediately ran over, "Eunji!". "Jungkook, go get a pair of scissors." I ordered him. "I'll be right back." He replied and hurried off. "Oppa...Oppa..." She said softly. I held her hand, "I'm here...I'm here..." I replied her. "Don't leave me..." She said, holding my hands slightly tighter. Hearing her voice really made my heart crack. "Don't worry, I'll be by your side, no matter what..." I told her. Those were the words I once told someone, someone who I will never forget. However, I didn't make it to my promise, I'm not by her side anymore.

------YOUR POV (DREAMING ABOUT PAST)---
(6 YEARS OLD)                     

"Ah! Wu...Wu...Wu..." I cried as sprained my ankle in a garden that I have never been before, it was completely unfamiliar to me. Darkness surround me, I sat on the ground, feeling very hopeless. "Oppa...Help me..." I started sobbing, "Help me..." The sound of footsteps came louder and louder. "Princess, are you okay?" He said while running towards me. "Oppa...Oppa..." I cried. "I'm here...I'm here..." He said and wiped off my tears, then helped me up with one hand and held my hand with the other. "Don't leave me..." I held his hand tighter. "Don't worry, I'll be by your side, no matter what..." He replied me.

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

I came back with a pair of scissors. By that time, Eunji gained back her conscious, but she's still very weak. Hyung seem to care about Eunji a lot. I got the rope away from Eunji's wrist and carried her in a bridal's style. Finally, I got the chance to carry you too. I  smirked a little. After we have reported the case to our discipline master, we got her address from Ms Park and left for Eunji's mansion.

 Eunji's mansion.

I left Eunji on her bed for her servant to help her with the changing of dry clothes. After making sure that she's okay, we left.
                         
------YOUR POV------

After they left, I took out the photo which was normally beside my bed from the drawer. It's dust free after I clean it yesterday. When will I be able to see you again? I miss you.

 

----------------------------------------------

Finally got the chance to update ^^ Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy :) 

Please do subscribe and up vote =D Gamsahabnida :)