Friday Night

❥After I Met You⚤

>>>Friday Night>>>

My ankle recovered. I remembered that I'm suppose to replace Minji to sing at the cafe tonight. I wore a grey pullover with a beanie, and put on light makeup. Then I set off to the cafe. I reached at about 7.55pm and prepared to sing.

My first song started at 8, and I sang
Hello/Goodbye by Hyorin.

http://youtu.be/EkqY5Og8Aaw


------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

As usual, we, BTS, went to the cafe together this Friday. It was the right time we enter the cafe, the singing just started. We sat on the table, second from the front of the stage.

uyeonhi naege dagawa
gamssa anajugo
seoro meonghani baraboda
geonnaen marannyeong......

Her voice is prefect. But today, it doesn't sound like Minji who is from our school. I looked at her. She looks familiar. I took a closer look. It's Eunji! She look extra pretty today. Her hair is so smooth when they are down and it shines under the stage lights.

"Hyung! Isn't that Eunji?" I patted Taehyung Hyung's thighs, still staring at Eunji. There's a magnetic force attracting my attention onto her.


------V'S POV------
"Hyung! Isn't that Eunji?" Jungkook patted my thighs. I looked over. It's really her. She looks beautiful. Her voice is clear and sweet. I looked at her, my attention is all on her. I couldn't get my eyes off her.

"Hello~Hello~Back to Earth Taehyung…Back to Earth Maknae…" YoonGi shook us from behind. "I think the both of them are attracted by that girl. Remember? EUNJI, the girl who came to the dance studio." Namjoon teased, emphasizing Eunji's name. Jungkook and I turned to our leader as fast as lightning upon hearing Eunji's name. "See, only EUNJI can attract them." Namjoon emphasized Eunji's name again. "Let's call her down." Jin suggested and called the waited to pass the message.


------YOUR POV------

I just finished my first song when a waiter came forward.
"Miss, someone called you over." He pointed me to the table where 7 guys……wait. 7 GUYS?! I looked carefully. Damn it……
I walked really slowly and finally reached the table where they sat.

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

Eunji walked over.
"Come, sit there." Jin Hyung offered her a sit beside Taehyung Hyung. Or maybe beside me. She didn't take a sit. "Come on. Can't you see that this two guys wishes you to sit beside them?"Jin Hyung persuaded her. I faced down, pretending to use my phone as I feel a little heat on my cheeks. Am I blushing or something?

 


Just sit, Eunji.

------V'S POV------

"Come on. Can't you see that this two guys really wishes you to sit with them?"Jin Hyung persuaded her. My heart beat is getting fast again. I looked around the cafe, pretending as if I didn't hear anything.
"Erm…I think I should go back to work." She said. I felt a little sad. What? What am I sad for? Hoseok brought her over and lifted the chair out for her. "There you go. Please sit." Hoseok smiled, and pushed her shoulders down to make her sit. Before she could react, Hoseok pushed the chair in. I feel my cheeks gaining heat. My heart feels like it's gonna jump out soon…"HAHAHA……look at them!" Jimin laughed loudly and pointed at Golden Maknae and I.


Do he like Eunji too? No, not 'too'. It should be 'Do he like Eunji?'


------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

Ahh... My heart. It's beating so fast. I'm just like a stone. I didn't dare to move a single bit. "HAHAHA……look at them!" Jimin laughed loudly and pointed at Taehyung Hyung and me. What the . Eunji looked at Taehyung Hyung and me. Then she lowered her head. "Look at the three of them! HAHAHA!" YoonGi laughed. 

 

Taehyung Hyung likes Eunji? I questioned myself, having a weird feeling I never had before.

-------YOUR POV------- 
What's going on with them, strange guys. And why I'm blushing. I shouldn't be blushing. I want to leave. "I think I should go now." I said quickly and went back to my singing.

------V'S POV------

She went away. My heart beat slowly recovered to normal. Why am I also acting so strangely around her. Hey Taehyung, where did your calmness go?

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

Haish…… She's gone. I calmed myself down. My heart beat slowed down and my face is less heaty now. 

 

-------------------------------

 

Chapter 5 done! Thanks for your support readers! Hope you enjoy reading :) remember to subscribe and comment ^^