I'M . NOT . A . GAY .

❥After I Met You⚤

( After School )
----------V'S POV--------
"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! STAND THERE!" I shouted. Jungkook ran out of the classroom while I chased him. Jimin and J-Hope followed behind. "Chillax Taehyung, wait for us!" I heard Jimin shouted loudly. (Yea, and I also heard the "Oppa! Oppa!" sound effects that are always attached to us) 
"Got you!" I said in victory, locking Jungkook's neck with my arm. Jungkook struggled, "Ahh! Get your arm away!" "How bout no? Your Hyung here have such a high self-esteem that he thinks that he can make a guy fall in love with him." I said in a seductive way, and give Jungkook a creepy smile. "Eww! Hyung! Go away! I wouldn't fall for you!" Jungkook tried to push my arm away. "Are you sure?*muack*" I repeatedly asked Jungkook. Jungkook, Jimin and J-Hope coughed and acted to be vomiting, after doing it for a few times, Jimin and J-Hope stopped and stared behind me. I turned around.

 

 

 

It's Eunji

----------YOUR POV---------
"Are you sure? *muack*" I saw V asking and locking Jungkook's neck in his arm. I stood there, shocked, and my jaw dropped. Are they gay? V turned over, I think he saw me. I quickly turned around and walked away.

---------V's POV--------
I quickly let go of Jungkook and face palmed myself. "Haish…that was so embarrassing." I whispered. Jungkook, J-Hope and Jimin burst out laughing. I held my head and went away. 
I waited at the school gate for my driver to arrive. Will that girl think that I'm a gay? Aish…I'm not! Let's just hope that the fake news doesn't spread around the school. URGHHHH! MY REPUTATION!

-------YOUR POV-------
I reached my mansion, a BIG, COLD, and EMPTY mansion. My appa and eomma are not at home most of the time; It's either they are working overtime, or having a business trip. I'm trapped in this empty mansion that I don't want to be in alone. 
Once I went into my room and took my clothings and went for a refreshing shower, eat my lunch, did my school work, ate my dinner and finally went to bed. Before I went into my dream land, I looked at the photo beside my bed, "WilI I still recognize you when we meet again?"

>>>Next day>>>
I went to school earlier to prevent the "noise pollution". Unfortunately…I failed. Sigh. I covered my ears and squeezed through the ocean of girls. Then, I went straight to my classroom for the first lesson.
It was early and the girls will most probably be at the school gate being part of the "fan girls", leaving just a few students in the classroom. Being bored, I decided to visit the rooftop.
I stood and rested my hand in the railing of the roof top, enjoying the gentle morning breeze which blew straight to me with sweet and merry chirping of birds. No other distracting and annoying sounds.
Then, soft sound of footsteps from someone running broke the silence. I ignored. The footsteps grew louder and louder then finally stopped. I turn to where the stairs are. It's Jungkook. He stood in front of the stairs, puffing heavily to recover his breath after running with his hands rested on his knees. Hahahah I guess he just escaped from the crowd of girls. He raised his head a little when  he realize someone watching him, and looked at me. Ermmm Maybe I should leave? So I lowered my head and walked towards the stairs which is behind him. Then, I remembered that he gave me his number yesterday. I stopped and took a small piece of paper from my pocket. On the paper, I wrote:
 

Jungkook-ssi, since you gave me your number, I should give you mine too. You can contact me at XXX XXXX XXXX. 

 

I passed it to him and left. 

---------JUNGKOOK'S POV---------
I smiled looking at the piece of paper. "Thank you." I whisper, even though I knew she wouldn't hear it.

---------YOUR POV---------
"Ding! Ding!" I received a message while I was walking down the stairs. I switched on my phone and read the message, it's Jungkook. He wrote:

Received! Thank you! :D 

I released a slight smile upon seeing the message. Such a friendly guy.

When I reached the class most of my classmates were already here, as expectated 4 are missing. Oh yea, it's them again. It was only after another 5 minutes when Jungkook came and 10 minutes when V, J-Hope and Jimin arrive (exactly when the lesson start).

--------V'S POV-------
Jimin, J-Hope and I arrived just on time for lessons. I did not came late to lessons intendedly everyday. If the girls did not wait for the seven of us at the gate everyday, I bet would be here much earlier. We spent a hard time escaping and squeezing through the crowd in the morning before school, break time, and after school. I'm very tired of that too. 
When I stepped into the class, everyone was already here, and we are the last three the arrive (again), but Jungkook was already at his sit. I walked over to my sit. When I saw Eunji, I remembered the incident that happened yesterday. I face palmed myself when embarrassment returned to haunt me. 
I hesitated whether I should say something. "I'm not a gay." I said at a fast speed. 

----------YOUR POV----------
"I'm not a gay." I heard someone say at a fast speed. I continued to focus on my lesson. "I'm not gay." I heard it again, in a slower speed. I turned to my left. Oh, so it's V who said it. "V, you don't have to tell me that. It's okay to be a gay just like who you are when no one's watching." I and gave him a smile. He opened his eyes wide and took a long breath. "Listen. I.AM.NOT.A.GAY." He emphasized every word he said. Jungkook heard and protested, "NO. Eunji-ssi, he IS a gay. He was trying to molest me yesterday. Thank god you were there." Jungkook emphasized the "is". "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! You want to get it from me again?!" V warned Jungkook. "Look! Eunji-ssi! He's planning to molest me again!" Jungkook pointed his finger at V.  "Jeon Jungkook, you wanna earn a beating?!" V slightly raised his voice and threated Jungkook.
"What's going on at that the back of the class? Please pay attention!" Ms Park asked. 
"Mianhaeyo" We apologized together.

 

 ----------------------------
2nd Chapter done! It's a long one. Chapter 3 will be here soon :D Hope you enjoyed reading :) Remember to subscribe ^^