First Day of School

❥After I Met You⚤

"Han Eunji!" Ms Park called.

"Here!" I replied and raised my hand.

"Lee MinJun"

"Byun JiHyo"

It's the first day of school, a new start. Sitting down at my sit, I'm already missing my holidays that just ended. I missed the life of sleeping in late and waking up naturally, going anywhere and anytime I want. Comparing school days with holidays made me let out a long loud sigh.

"There are still 4 students mi…."  Ms Park got cut when she was about to say the "ssing". "We are here!" The voice came in from outside. 4 guys came into the class. Yap, it's 4 out of the 7 BangTan boys, V, Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope.The boys who made the girls in the school crazy over them. I see no reason why. Aren't they are just 7 ordinary boys? Erm…Okay, I should rephrase my words. It's 7 HANDSOME ordinary boys.

"You are late. Come in quickly and take a sit." Ms Park continued, "there's one empty sit right in front of me, one at the center where Kyunghee is sitting, one near the window at the left, and one beside them where Eunji is sitting." 

Wait! What did I just heard?! BESIDE ME?!?! WHY ME?!?! NO WAY! *facepalm*

I can sense the girls in my class staring at me with envy and hate. Hello~ do I look like I like it? I used my right hand to cover a side of my face and rolled my eyes (so that they can't see what I've just done). Jungkook came to the sit on my right. V was the last to get a sit, thus he have no choice but to take the sit beside me, on my left. So now, V is on my left and Jungkook is on my right and we are all sitting at the last row of the class, near the windows. 

Finally, after THOU—SANDS of years, the bell rang. YEAHHH! I'm finally being released. I quickly got of my sit and ran to my friend, Lee Minji. "Minji-ah, can I change my sit with yours?" I gave her a pair of puppy eyes. "Nope! I'm having my sweet time with my dear MinWoo(Minji's Boyfriend)" she gave me a face filled with happiness. "Can't you just sacrifice your happiness for your best friend's happiness?" I tried to persuade her gave her the look again. Unfortunately, nappeun Minji did not agree with me. 

We went down to the cafeteria and grabbed our food, then we settled ourselves around a square table, Minji sat in front of me. We were half way through our food when we heard screaming of girls, "Oppa! Oppa!"

"Aish…It's them again…" I pouted. "Why are you always so irritated by them? Anti-BTS?" Minji asked, rising her right eyebrow. "My answer is…Yes. They sort of bring noise pollution around they…And, it distracts ME!" I answered, covering my ears and shake my head vigorously. "Anyone here can help me get this lunatic person into the mental hospital?" Minji teased.

BTS walked into the cafeteria. Everyone's attention is on them, EXCEPT for ME. "Ms Lee, you already have a boyfriend named MinWoo, don't you?" I teased Minji. "That doesn't mean I can't look at other guys." Minji sticked her tongue out.

After eating, I walked over to the tray return area to return my tray. When I was returning back to my sit, I bang onto someone. "Ouch! Sor…" I was about to apologize when the person said, "Oh girl, are you trying to flirt with me? Thanks, I know that I'm so good looking that all the girls on earth wants to be with me." I looked up, it's V, Kim Taehyung. He gave me a smirk, and played with a strand of my hair. I gave a face filled with disbelief. I was so angry that, when he was about to leave, and pulled him back and said, "Oh boy, so you think that I was trying to flirt you?" I continued saying, even though I know people around are watching and judging me, "You must be dreaming. And pardon me, what did you just say? Allllll the girls on earth wants to be with you? Hello? Are you kidding me? Let me tell you, I don't like you and I don't wish to be with you!" I finished saying and left the cafeteria with Minji.

----------V's POV---------

I was dumbfounded. This is the first time anyone dare or ever do this to me. I can't believe she just……Haish! I would have beaten you up if you're not a lady!

"Oh, did I just see Hyung being scolded by a girl? Wow! It's so rare! HAHAHAHA" Jungkook laughed.

"Haha, Taehyung serve you right for annoying her in the first place," said Jin.

"Yah! So you guys are laughing at me now huh?" I stormed out of the cafeteria.

 

---------YOUR POV---------

I was resting my head on the table when I saw V walk in. I pretend as if I didn't see him. Out of the blue, he held on to my wrist and pulled me outside the back door of the class. "Yah! What are you trying to do?!" I said and shook his hand off. He held me wrist so tightly that my wrist turned red and it hurts. "What do you think I'm trying to do?" He asked and move closer to me. OMO! What is he trying to do? I was quite scared, but in order to show him that I'm not scared of him, I remained calm. "How would I know?" I then stepped onto his feet and walked away.

--------V's POV-------

"Ouch!" She stepped quite heavily on my feet and walked away. How is it possible to have such a person on earth, did she come from outer space or something?!

 

---------YOUR POV---------

Lesson started again. I was feeling bored when a paper flew onto my table from the right. I opened it: 

 Annyeong, Eunji-ssi! Jungkook-imnida! 

 

I turned to look at Jungkook. He showed me an action of writing. This, I guess he was trying to tell me to write something on the paper. I had no idea what to write, so I just replied an "Annyeong" and passed the paper back to him. He quickly took the paper back and started writing. I took the paper and read:

Eunji-ssi, please don't mind what Hyung said and did just now, he just have his self-esteem set too high :) You can call me or text me at XXX XXXX XXXX espicially when Hyung tries to bully you.

Reading that made me smile. *He's much more better than V* I thought. I recordered his number down in my phone. But before I could write a reply, V saw us passing the paper and snatched it. I tried to snatch it back, but failed. He then wrote:

Yah! You golden maknae! I saw it!

He threatened me pass it back, hence I did. "It wasn't written by me. By the way, I took down your number." I whispered and smiled at Jungkook.

----------JUNGKOOK POV----------

Oh god, her smile is so sweet and angelic. It made me want to continue looking at her face. I looked at her for quite a while till she turn her attention back to the lesson. Oh yesss! I hope to receive her text or call soon. Oh ya, what did she meant by "It wasn't written by me"? I quickly took a look at the piece of paper. OH ! I'm gonna die…

 

---------------------------------------

I managed to write out the first chapter even with time constrain. So, Yeahhh!!! Hope you guys appreciate it. Remember to comment and subscribe if you like my story. I will try to post Chapter 2 as soon as possible :3