I Sprained My Ankle T^T

❥After I Met You⚤

>>>Next day>>>

Wednesday. School. Left V. Right Jungkook.

"Eunji, why did you leave without telling yesterday?" Jungkook asked. "Erm…I'm so sorry, I received a call from Minji to meet her urgently so I left first." I apologized. "It's ok. Remember to tell me next time, I thought Taehyung hyung chased you away."
Yes. He indeed intended to. "Oh, by the way why did both of you went out yesterday." Jungkook asked. Damn this question. "We…We did nothing." I answered and faked a smile. 


---------V'S POV--------
I heard Jungkook ask Eunji about what happened yesterday. It made my heart beat fast again. I place my hand over to my chest to feel it. "Hyung, are you having a heart attack?"Jungkook teased. "Of course not!" I said fast and quickly took my hand off. Eunji raised an eyebrow at me.


>>>Break Time>>>
It's break time. Minji and I left slightly late for the cafeteria. Right in front us are V, Jimin and J-Hope. It's unfortunate to have such a situation. I'm afraid I'll be squeezed to death. As they are right in front of us, we had to squeeze through the crowds. Out of a sudden, some girls pushed me, causing me to land on the floor. "AHHH!" I shouted. I tried to stand, but fell back. (I guess I sprained my ankle) Minji is no where to be seen in the crowd. I begin to panick. At this rate I'll not only be squeezed to death but also stomped flat. Then I saw two pairs of legs walking towards me. I looked up. It's V and Jungkook. "Are you ok?" Jungkook asked. I looked at my ankle. "I……" before I could finish my sentence, V carried me up in a bridal's way. I was shocked. When was he so kind? Am I dreaming? Jungkook seemed to be shock too. 


-------V'S POV-------

"AHHH!!!" I heard a different style of shouting. It sounded in pain and the voice sounded familiar. Eunji. I looked at Jungkook who was beside me. It seems like we heard the same thing. We looked at each other, then I turned back into the crowd to search for Eunji. I don't know why, but I seemed to be worried. So did Jungkook. 
Eunji was sitting on the cafeteria floor. The girls had most probably knocked her down. She looked up. She looked at me in pain. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. She looked at her sprained ankle. I can't leave her sitting there. "I……" before she could finish her sentence, I carried her in the bridal's style. She looked shock. So did Jungkook.

 


She's surprisingly light.

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

Taehyung Hyung carried her. I was shock, but also, at the same time, I felt a little envy. Wait. Why was I even envy. For not carrying Eunji? What am I thinking about?!?!

-----YOUR POV-----

He carried me to the table where the rest of BTS sat. I felt like everyone on earth is looking at me, especially the girls. I want to leave, yet, I can't. I sprained my ankle. A worried Minji rushed to me. "Eunji-ah! You scared me. Where did you go just now?" She asked. I pointed at my ankle. She instantly understood what I mean. As there were not enough sit for her, she went over to MinWoo. "Eunji-ah, do you want to eat anything?" Jungkook asked. I had no appetite after the sprain and shook my head, signally to Jungkook a 'no'.

After break time, V insisted to piggy back me back to class. "Gomawo" I said to him softly. "You're a clumsy girl." He said. "Why are you so good today?" I asked him. "How are you going to go home later?" He avoided my question and switched the topic.

-------V'S POV------

She asked me why was I so good today. The fact is, I don't know why too. 

 

 

 


Maybe I was worried about her? I just had a rush to help her at that moment...

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

Taehyung Hyung seemed to be very nice to Eunji today. What's going on? He even got her number from me before school ended.


>>>After School>>>

-------YOUR POV------

Having my ankle sprained, I got my driver to send me home.

( 1 new message )

My phone vibrated. I switched on my phone to view the message.


How's your ankle? Need help going home?


Who is this? I continued reading.


This is Taehyung.


How did he get my number?! Should I reply? I rested my phone on the sit beside me. 


I think I should. I picked the phone up again.


Not too good. Someone drove me home.


------V'S POV------

She replied. I rose an eyebrow. Who drove her home? A guy? Aish……Taehyung, why do you even mind?

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 4 done! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy! Remember to subscribe and comment :)