Go Away!

❥After I Met You⚤

>>>Next Day>>>

As usual, I went to school early. When I'm about to enter the class. Someone ran past me and stuffed something into my pocket. It wasn't fully stuffed in. It's an envelope. I took the letter out from the envelop and read: 

I see you getting closer to my 7 Oppas. They are MINE. Please get away before I do some actions to you. It wouldn't be as easy as screaming at your face.


I see. I got myself into trouble. Why did I get know of them in the first place? Everything's wrong. From the first day of school.
I walked into my class. V and Jungkook are already there. I pulled my chair out and sat on it. I placed the envelop on my table and put my pencil case on it. "Eunji-ah, wanna join us in the studio again today?" Jungkook asked. "No." I answered coldly. I didn't mean to do that, but I have to. "Eunji-ah, are you alright?" V asked. "Perfectly alright." I answered again with a cold tone. "But you don't look and sound right. Did anything happen?" V asked again. "No! Nothing's wrong! I'm perfectly fine! And stop asking me any questions! The both of you are really annoying!" I faked an angry tone and stomped out of the class.
I ran to the rooftop. And went to the railings again. Who gave me the letter. And very obviously, the 'Oppas' are referring to BTS. I have no idea how to get away from them. The two of them are sitting right beside of me, and I can't bear to treat them with such a rude attitude when they are so caring and concern towards me. What should I do? I hate it when people force me to do something that I don't what to. A drop of tear filled with sadness, anger and guilt went down my cheek. I bite my lips and held on to my fist to stop another drop of tear from falling. Maybe that's the best and only choice I have. Eunji-ah you didn't like BTS right from the start right? We are just going back to square one. Back to the simplest and original form. Just like the past.

>>>Break Time>>>

The lessons were in silence. None of the three of us spoke. I crashed the envelop and threw it into the bin and went of to the cafeteria with Minji.

-------V'S POV------

Eunji's behaving weirdly today. What happened to her? This question bothered me a lot. She said that nothing happened, but her actions tells me something which is completely different. How can she have such a drastic change in attitude towards Jungkook and I in just one day? Wasn't she all good with us yesterday? I'm feeling really worried.

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

I can see that Taehyung Hyung is facing the same situation as mine. I didn't have the appetite to eat during break time. I don't understand what happened to Eunji. How I wish she could tell me what happen so that I can lend her my listening ear, or even to help her. 

--------------------

A short chapter that I manage to rush out. Sorry… D: