I FELL FOR HER?!?!

❥After I Met You⚤

>>>Monday>>>

------V'S POV-----

It's Monday morning. I didn't know why, I just went to school. Earlier than before. But as usual, girls waiting, shouting, I squeeze through the crowd, reach class. Only one thing is unusual. She's no there. Yes, your right. Han Eunji. I somehow felt a little disappointed. Not long later, Jungkook arrived.

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

I went to class. I was shocked. Taehyung Hyung is already at his sit.  So early? He had never came so early before. He looked sad. Then I realize Eunji hasn't reach school yet. Maybe she's on her way. Is he sad that Eunji is not here? No,no,no. Hyung isn't that type of person. Speaking the truth, I felt a little disappointed realising that she's not here today, will she come?

------V'S POV------

After a long time, it's finally break time. To be honest, the day was quite bored without her. Is she sick? Why didn't she come? Jungkook appear to be quite sad too. Is his reason the same as mine? BTS sat at the usual place.
"Someone looks sad today." Jimin said. "Shouldn't it be two?" Hoseok corrected him. "Hmmm...Is it because she's not in school?" Jin asked. I didn't answer them. So did Jungkook. Then Namjoon Hyung passed Jungkook and I his phone, requesting us to read it.

------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

1) Feels sad and miss her when she's not around.

The first person who came into my mind is Eunji.

------V'S POV------

Eunji. The name Eunji came into my mind.

2) Heart beats faster when you're with her or hears her name.

Eunji. Han Eunji.

-------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

Eunji again.

3) Blushes when someone mentions you with her.

Eunji and me? I blushed a little and quickly covered my cheeks with my hands.

--------V'S POV-------

Eunji? I flashed back to the moments when our names are mentioned together. I blushed a little.

4) Wants to help her whenever seeing her in trouble.

She sprained her ankle. It's Eunji again.

-------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

Eunji. When she sprained her ankle.

-------JUNGKOOK+V'S POV-------

5) You fell for her. 

 

 

I FELL FOR EUNJI?!?!

 

-------YOUR POV------

I just woke up. I looked at my cloak. 11am. 11AM?!?! I'M LATE!!! 
I quickly jumped off my bed, bathed, changed into my uniform and rushed to school. 

I walked into the class. Everyone looked at me. 

"Wow! Han Eunji, you are SOOO early!" Ms Park said sarcastically. "Sorry, I'm late." I faked a smile and bowed 90 degrees down. 

-------V'S POV------

She finally came. I'm still thinking about the fact that I just found out. I like her. Why? To my knowledge, I'm not the type of person who will easily fall in love with any girl. Maybe cause she's a little more special? unique? 

-------JUNGKOOK'S POV------

Here she come. I though she wouldn't be here. I'm glad that she did. Maybe I really like her?

 

 


------V+JUNGKOOK'S POV------

I think I'm really falling for you, Eunji.