My Eyes Met With His

❥After I Met You⚤

( After School )

"Eunji-ah! Pack your bag fast! Ppalli! Let me bring you somewhere." Jungkook urged me. And did he just call me "Eunji-ah"? And where is he trying to bring me to? I did as what he told me to. I packed my bag real fast, and when I'm done, I followed him with a distance (so that I don't gain too much attention from the fan-girls). "You're not waiting for the rest of the guys?" I asked. "They will be there too." He answered with his hands in his pocket. I rose an eyebrow. Where is he bringing me to?
We reached the dance studio of our school and placed our bags outside. "Jungkook-ssi, what are we doing here?" I asked. "Call me without the 'ssi' from now on and I will tell you." Jungkook smirked. "Jungkook, what are we doing here?" I asked again, removing the 'ssi'. "Good girl! We are here to meet BTS." He patted my head. BTS?! How funny is it if people know someone who said she didn't like BTS to meet BTS… "Hello~Eunji…Back to earth…" Jungkook waved his hand in front of my eyes. 
"Huh?" I said, "Can I leave first? I have something on." I took a step back and Jungkook pulled me back, "don't try to lie. You checked and said that you had nothing on earlier during our break."

 

-----Flashback-----

"Eunji-ssi, do you have anything on after school?" Jungkook asked.
I took out my phone and checked my schedule. After making sure that I do not have events on, I answered, "Nope." 
"You sure?" Jungkook confirmed with me. 
"Yeshhh..." I answered.

-----End of Flasback-----

 

"Why? Scared of them? Don't be scared, they wouldn't eat you up." Jungkook teased.
"Jeon Jungkook, why didn't you wait for us?" The door pushed open, revealing J-Hope, Jimin, and……V. WHY HIM? Oh yah, his part of BTS. Forgetful me.
"Oh! Eunji's here too!" Jimin exclaimed.
"Sorry, non-BTS are not granted entry, out please." V said impolitely, pointing at the door.
"There's no need for you chase me out. I was about to go out anyways; cuz I don't wish to be in the same space as where you are" I was about to walk out when the door opened AGAIN.
There, walked in 3 boys. I recognize them. Jin, Rap Monster and Suga. They are all from the class next to ours.
"Wow, looks like we got a visitor here today." Rap Monster said. "Erm, nope, I'm leaving." I said. "Yap. She's leaving. Bye~" V waved to me. I ignored him. "No! She's not!" Jungkook pulled me back, "Let me introduce you to BTS. This is……" before he could finish his sentence, Jin interrupted, "Annyeong, I'm Kim SeokJin, you can call me Jin." I nodded. "I'm Yoon Gi, they also call me Suga." I shook hands with him. "I'm Rap Monster, or you can call me Nam Joon." "We're in the same class, you should know me, I'm J-Hope, call me Ho Seok." "Jimin here.". The 5 of them did their introduction. It's my turn, "Annyeong, I'm Han Eunji." I guess the other two don't need to introduce, they just sit beside me and I hear their names everyday. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.
"Eunji, do you want to see us dance and sing?" Jungkook asked. I didn't know how to answer, so I just kept quiet and smiled. "I'll treat it as a yes then." Jungkook smiled. 

>>>After dancing>>>

Their dancing and sing was quite amazing. Everyone of them sang and danced like a professional performer. "How was it, Eunji-ssi?" Suga asked. "It was awesome!" I clapped excitedly.
We sat down on the floor, V sat beside me. "And when are you going to leave?" V whispered to me. "How about the idea that I've decided not to leave?" I whispered back and smirked. "Jinjja? How about chasing you out now?"  V suggested. "I think they will stop you for not being a gentleman." I predicted. "I'll always have my ways to make things work", he smirked. Out of a sudden, He just held my wrist tightly and rushed out. It was so sudden that I had no time to react, I was dragged on the floor for a few seconds before I could get up and follow his footsteps. 
"Yah! What are you trying to do! My wrist hursts!" I shook his hand off. "That's" he walked one step closer to me, "My" he took another step, "Pla…" he was about to take another another step when………

 


"Ahhh!!!" 


-------V'S POV------

I was about to take another step when I accidentally trip on the floor.
"AH!!!" Eunji shouted. The next moment, our face is so close together that I can feel my nose touch hers; Eunji is now lying on the floor. She seemed to be breathing heavily. Our eyes met, I looked into it. Her eyes are so beautiful. Bright and brown. They seemed to be sparkling under the sunlight which shined in from outside of the building. Looking at her at such a close distance makes my heart beat really fast, why?

---------YOUR POV--------

Our eyes met. I can feel my heart beat getting faster as if it was jumping out. (Maybe it's because this is the first time I'm being so close to a guy?) He didn't move a single bit, so did I. Then, my phone saved my life. It rang. I pushed him off and I stood up to answer my call.
"Minji-ah……you're at the Starbucks?……Okay, okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Bye." I took my bag which was placed outside the studio earlier on and run off.

 

--------JUNGKOOK'S POV-------

Taehyung Hyung came in alone. "Hyung, where's Eunji?" I asked. "Ohhh…looks like someone's missing her…" Nam Joon Hyung teased. I can feel a little heat on my cheeks and waited for Taehyung Hyung for an answer. "She…She went to Starbuck to meet Minji." Taehyung Hyung stuttered. His face looks slightly red.
"Did you chase her away?" I narrowed my eye. "I…I…I didn't! She received a call from Minji and left." Taehyung Hyung answered.


>>>10mins later>>>
"Minji-ah! You just saved my life by calling me! Saranghae!" I told her. Minji touched my forehead and asked, "Are you okay? Are you sick or something?" I pushed her hand off, "I'm not! Anyways, thanks." I took a sip of my drink.
"Okay, back to the purpose why I called you here. Remember I told you I work part-time as a singer at a cafe from 8pm to 9pm every Friday?" She asked. "Yesh, so?" I asked her. "I have a date with MinWoo this Friday…" I knew what she want to say and helped her continue, "I want you to help me. Just for 1 day, pleaseeee…" "Hehe…I know your sing's good so… just for this Friday. Please…" she pleaded. "It's okay if it's just for ONCE." I emphasized the 'once'. "Yeah! Saranghae!" She came and gave me a bear hug." Are you the one who is sick?" I touched her forehead.

 

--------------------------------

Chapter 3 done! Hope you enjoy^^ Comment and subscribe if you like my story :) Chapter 4 most probably out by tomorrow. :D Thanks for reading :3