Chapter Nine

When EXO goes to Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch break. The students started to enter the Great Hall. They all carried their bags and books and then joined their friends to eat lunch together. The professor was walking to the hall as well. Students started shoving and pushing while they walked. They’re all felt really hungry right now.

Jongdae however stayed calm in his position. He was standing in the wooden bridge. He was enjoying the scenery around the bridge. The cliff below gave him a scary sensation and crept to his back. He felt chills and Goosebumps all over him. And thank God that he’s not afraid of heights. If it was Baekhyun that was standing here, he would’ve vomit or fainted. He snickered at that thought.

He had an early class because the professor said she has something important to do outside the castle. And he only showed up to class to give the students assignment to fill his empty lecture. Being the smart one, Jongdae finishes the assignment before the other student and it gave him the privilege to go out of class earlier. When he was outside in the corridor, it was empty. So while he wait for the other students to come out, he went outside the castle and went to the wooden bridge.

It was calm there. The scenery was just too beautiful to miss. Jongdae loves it there. When he’s feeling alone or just need to get out of the place, he always went there just to see the view. Even if it is a bit scary to look down but he still enjoyed it.

He then glances at the clock tower and it was twelve past five mow. He has spent five minutes more than his usual time. He usually goes back to the castle when the clock strikes to twelve when it was time for lunch. He was late and he knew that his friends would worry.

He tightens his backpack and began walking to the entrance. On the corridor, he was greeted with some girls winked at him and stared at him with their lovely eyes. Jongdae smirked making the girls giggled. He then continues to walk and till he reached the hall, he found three girls did the same.

Well, Jongdae has a pretty good reputation amongst the girls and several boys too if you can add the EXO boys to the list. He was known as the type of flirty boy that you usually see on a drama series. But despite that, Jongdae is nice to everyone. The only difference is that he adds a little bit of flirt to the nice and that makes the boys thinks the opposite.

He was walking on the corridor and when he was about to enter the hall he bumped into someone made the two of them fall on the ground. Jongdae landed on his , he rubbed his and then winced in pain. His bag has fallen from his shoulder and the books spilled out.

The girl that bumped into Jongdae rubbed her knee and then furrowed her eyebrow. She was carrying a book that she brought from her class and it was thrown a few meters away from them. Jongdae glanced at the book that was on his left and he realized that it wasn’t his book. He went to reach for the book and then he grabbed it and handed to her.

“Here. It’s yours right?” he asked.

She was still busy dusting her cloak and skirt and then she lifted her head to see Jongdae smiling at her. “Thanks.” She grabbed the book and then nodded.

Jongdae smiled again and then went to gather his books that were scattered on the floor. The girl then stood up and helped him picking up his books. She handed him his book and then nodded again before walking away. Jongdae saw her back disappearing amongst the crowd. Her black hair that was covering almost her back entirely made her more visible among the crowd. She went to the Ravenclaw table and took a seat.

Jongdae watched her movements and felt astound. Has he ever saw her before? He’s not sure about that. Jongdae was still standing in front of the entrance and then someone patted his back.

“Hey what are you doing standing in here? We’ve been calling you from the table.” Chanyeol was standing next to him. Jongdae then looked at Chanyeol and then just smiled. Chanyeol shrugged and then went to follow him to their table.

They were having their lunch on the Ravenclaw table. Jongdae took a seat next to Luhan and in front of him was Minseok and Yifan. He put his bag on the floor and then took the napkin and place it on his lap. He glances at his friends who are now eating their food.

“Minseok, how’s your herbology project? Any improvements?” Yifan asked opening the conversation on the table.

“Joeun is still busy with her assignment so she can’t help me this week. But everything went well.” He winked and continues his munching.

“Jongdae you look a bit distracted,” said Yixing.

Jongdae was chewing his meal and raised his eyebrow. He didn’t hear what Minseok and Yifan were talking about. He was actually staring at his rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter