Chapter Four

When EXO goes to Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the ceremony was over, the dinner is served on the table. Foods started from sweet to sour, from spicy to salty, from hot to cold. The older students are used to the amount of food at Hogwarts gave them, but they only had dinners like this on special occasion – as for today, the Sorting Ceremony. The first year students gaped their mouth when the saw plates of foods started to appear magically in front of them. This is a school of magic after all; everything here is done by magic. The first year students soon started to dig in to the food when they saw everyone starting.

Tao, Jongin and Sehun were eating their dinner like a hobo. They took everything that served in the table and put them on their plate. Not to mention the way they eat and how the stuff their mouth with food. Yifan stared at them with his eyes narrowed when he lift his head from his food to see them. He then stopped his chewing and put down the fork with a slam.

“Yah!” he yelled. The three of them stopped eating and stared at Yifan. He didn’t say anything though; he just stared at them still with his eyes narrowing them. For a second they glanced at each other and when they do, their faces turned to their sides and they cursed themselves inside.

It was Sehun that took the first move. He put down his knife and fork and lifted his back to sit straight. He took the napkin and put in on his lap and then took the utensils back and started eating again. Tao and Jongin then followed the maknae’s movement. Sehun glanced at them while he was eating, he then chuckled.

“Thank you Sehun for teaching your hyungs how to eat with manners.” Yifan said with a smirk and then he began to eat again.

Joonmyeon and Jongdae were enjoying their dinner peacefully in the Ravenclaw’s table and the same goes in the Gryffindor table where Baekhyun and Chanyeol was the only one talking, Luhan and Kyungsoo was just listening to them. Meanwhile in the Hufflepuff table, Yixing was eating his pudding. He was enjoying the dessert he was eating and also the scene in front of him. He chuckled lightly as he watched them.

Minseok was sitting in front of Yixing and he noticed that he was staring at him with a slight grin on his face, even with his mouth filled with red-colored pudding he’s still looked like a moron grinning like that. “Yah! Stop staring at me and help me!”

“Hey I’m talking to you, young man!” Minseok felt his arm was slapped. The girl that was sitting next to him frowned at him and she was about to opened when he decided to snap.

“Yah Lee Joeun! That was the hundredth time you slapped my arm you little nutchob!”

“It’s your fault for not listening to me you retarded bun!” the girl – Lee Joeun raised her voice.

“Nutchob!”

“Bun face!”

“Nutchob !”

“Bun face jerk!”

They exchanged glared after the whole naming-war thing ended. The other Hufflepuff students was used to having them bickering like this, even the first year students already acknowledge the two. They just kept on their eating and stay out from both of them. If anyone bothers to step in the middle to split them, it was just like dragging yourself in the middle of the problem. And that is what happen to Yixing now.

Minseok and Joeun is still glaring at each other. Yixing swallowed his pudding and move his spoon to take another spoonful of them and then he realized that the bowl was empty. He already ate all of his pudding.  He sighed looking at his bowl then turned his head up to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter