Chapter Seven

When EXO goes to Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were walking on the corridor. Chanyeol had his hand holding his backpack that was on his shoulder. He felt his backpack is getting heavier today. They just got out from their first period class and were heading to their next class which was Charms. They got in their class and met up with Kyungsoo at the entrance. Kyungsoo had to go to the boy’s lavatory and got separated with them. Soon the professor arrived at the class and the lecture started.

Professor Flitwick started the lecture with an introduction of a new lesson. “Today we are going to learn to do a Disarming Charm. Can anyone tell me what is a Disarming Charm?”

A hand raised and everyone in the class turned to its direction. It was a girl that raised her hand. She has a brown hair and she tied it into a ponytail. She was standing two seats away from Kyungsoo and he can see her clearly from his seat. Kyungsoo stared at the girl and waited for the girl to answer.

“Yes Ms. Jungri.”

Lee Jungri, that name echoes inside Kyungsoo’s mind. The girl than stood up from her seat and began to speak, “This spell is used to disarm another wizard, typically by causing the victim's wand to fly out of reach.”

“That is correct my dear. And what is the spell?”

“Expelliarmus, sir.”

“Yes, Ms. Jungri that is excellent. You may sit down.” Jungri sat down, her friend patted her shoulder and she smiled.

Kyungsoo felt his eyes staring at her. He never talked to her although he always been in the same class with her since first year. Kyungsoo will always be the boy who sat two seats away from her and stared at her from the back. If someone sat on his usual seat, he’ll be upset for the whole day and went grumpy. If Kyungsoo only talks one word every time he opens his mouth, he would shut his mouth the entire day when he was grumpy.

“Now I need someone to help demonstrate the disarming charm. Anyone wants to volunteer?” the professor looked around the room with his eyes searches the room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were sitting in front of Kyungsoo turned their heads to the back to see Kyungsoo. They looked at his eyes then Baekhyun’s eyes shifted to the front with his head a little tilted. They knew that Kyungsoo was belated in Charms. They knew how well-mentioned and well-performed Kyungsoo is when he cast a spell.

Kyungsoo glared at them. He shook his head and mouthed a word ‘no’. Baekhyun then spun his head to the front and raised his hand.

“Yes Mr. Baekhyun?” Professor Flitwick lifted his chin.

“My friend Kyungsoo would like to volunteer sir.” Then everyone move their attention to Kyungsoo w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter