Chapter Ten

When EXO goes to Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyeon was walking down the corridor with his bag hung on his shoulder. He walked casually and sometimes greeted his fellow classmates that he saw. Everyone knows about him being a prefect and they weren’t surprised when they heard the news. Joonmyeon smiled when he saw Yifan, Minseok and Luhan standing side by side. They were talking when he approached them and then Minseok saw him coming. He waved his hand motioning him to join. Luhan and Yifan then stopped their talking and turned to see Joonmyeon. They smiled looking at his figure coming to them.

“Hey guys,” he greeted.

“Charms?” Yifan asked.

“Yeah, Professor Flitwick just gave us some charms that were very tricky to master.” He shrugged.

“You should ask Kyungsoo to try it. See if he can master it or not.” Luhan answered.

“I’ll ask him later after dinner. What about you guys then? You had Potions right?” he turned to Minseok.

“Same as usual, Professor Slughorn being all funny and stuff. You know, I really wished that he was my grandfather.” Minseok grinned sheepishly.

“Well you do have some resemblance with him.” Yifan said.

“And what is that?”

“Your belly.” Yifan said and all three of them except Minseok burst into laugh. Minseok glared at each of them.

“Come on guys, we better go to the hall. I guess the others haven’t finished their classes and we need to save our seat if we still want to eat on the Hufflepuff table.” Luhan said and gathered them to walk with him to the hall.

But then Joonmyeon shifted his body towards the other way. “I need to go to the library first.”

“Library?” Yifan raised his brows.

“I had something to do. You know prefect stuff.” He grinned.

“Oh right,” Minseok rolled his eyes. “Okay then we’ll see you at lunch. Remember, Hufflepuff’s table.” Minseok yelled at him when he was walking down the other corridor. Joonmyeon nodded to them and then headed to the library.

 

-----

 

The library was still filled with students that were studying during the last period. The bell haven’t chime so it wasn’t time for lunch yet and they still had time to finished their studying until the time comes. Joonmyeon greeted the librarian as he entered the room. Again, he greeted his classmates that he saw at the library. Being a prefect is the same as being the class president, except that the fact that there is more than one so the authority is not just on one persons’ hand and that makes him popular amongst the student.

He walked through racks of books and through desks and tables. He looked at their faces one by one. He’s looking for Sungmi, the girl that Professor Flitwick assigned him to tutor. He promised to see her in the library at the time that he instructed her to come. He widened his eyebrow when he saw her figure sitting in front of a desk with a book on her hand. He walked to her direction and then took the seat in front of her desk.

She lifted her head from her book and look at Joonmyeon. He was grinning at her. She sighed and shut her book. She put the book aside and then put both of her arms on the table. “Well?”

“Huh?” Joonmyeon widened his eyes.

She leaned on her chair and sighed. “You said you were going to tell me about what Professor Flitwick assigned you.”

“Oh yeah right. Sorry I wasn’t paying attention well.” He shook his head and then he scratches the back of his neck. The fact that Sungmi looked absolutely radiant with the low lighting and how her hair looked bright because of the light that came from the small lamp on the table next to her is distracting Joonmyeon’s attention. And he realized her hair was bright red at the moment and that’s just made her more radiant because of the light reflection that came from her hair.

She looked like Ariel the Little Mermaid that was standing on the rock at the beach when the sun is setting.

Okay that was out of the blue, he thought. He shook his head rapidly and blinked his eyes. He never had thoughts like that before since he never have fallen in love or even have a crush on someone. He furrowed his brows for a moment there but then his gaze shifted to his front and he found Sungmi raising her brow at him with her arms crossed. He then coughs clearing his throat. “Sorry.”

“Were you thinking about something? Is there something bothering you?” she asked.

“No...”

She huffed then stares at him. “Alright, if you’re just making me wait here to waste my time then, I’m leaving.”

“Wait!” Joonmyeon reached out his hand and grabbed Sungmi’s arm. He pulled her by the arm making her spinning her body. He was a little too loud when he stopped her and that made the others student turned their heads to them and glare. They hush them down and Joonmyeon only smiled apologetically. “Please Sungmi, don’t make this harder for the both of us.

Sungmi furrowed her brow again and then looked at Joonmyeon intensely. She looked like she was about to say something but she shrugged and sit back on the chair.

“Thanks.”

She nodded.

“A few days ago, the professor has asked me to do something and it has something to do with you.” Joonmyeon started to speak and looked at Sungmi. She only stared at him waiting for him to continue. “He said he’s a little concern about your grades and now that we’re in the fifth year that means we’ll have the OWL test at the end of the year. And… he asked me to be your tutor.”

There’s no better way to tell her than what he did right now ‘because he doesn’t even know how he will convince her to agree if she says no. Joonmyeon felt like this was the hardest assignment that any professor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter