Chapter Five

When EXO goes to Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yifan was buttoning his white colored and long sleeved shirt. He looked on his shadow in the mirror while his hand was tying his green-colored tie. He put on his grey jumper vest and after he dusted his clothes, he wore his dormitory cloak that has a Slytherin’s crest on the front. He looked at himself in the mirror again before spun his body to face the room. He sighed looking at the three bed in front of him. The blankets were all messy and the pillows were all on the floor. He saw the person’s body scrambled on the bed with head on the feet and feet on the head.

He shook his head to get rid of the annoyance. He then took out his wand and point it to their direction. “Rictusempra!”

Jongin was the first one to react on his bed. He sat up straight from his laying position but his eyes were widened. Then his feet was moving around under the blanket and then he started to scream. “Arghh what the hell is happening!?”

Sehun’s body was upside down on the bed. His head hangs low from the bedside and his legs arched up from the wood. His body started to shaking as he felt such pain on his stomach and on his foot. But then he started to laugh and his body kept on shaking. “Arghh it tickles!”

Lastly it was Tao that was the last person to be affected by the spell. But his reaction was the weirdest. His body was fully covered with blanket from head to toe. He used his arm to opened the blanket that’s been covering him and then he jumped off the bed and started to jump around the room with his hand rubbing his stomach. “Make it stop!!”

They all went like that for almost three minutes and then Yifan felt satisfied. He then swung his wand and just like magic, they all stopped. Tao dropped himself with his hitting the ground. Jongin let his back fell on the bed and he grunts hoarsely. Sehun lost his balance and when he tried to get up, he fell off the bed with his head landed first. “Geez that was hurt. “

They all rubbed their body parts with their faces scrunch down and with some winces. And then they realize the tall figure that was standing right in front of their eyes with his arm crossed on his chest and a wand was held on his right hand. They turned their eyes above them to meet his face and he was smirking.

“You lazy ! It’s your first day of school!” he yelled.

The three of them groan together even Sehun threw his face to the pillow next to him. “What did you just do to us hyung!?” Jongin asked him.

“Yeah! Did you just use magic to wake us up?” Tao added.

Sehun lifted his head from the pillow and looked at Wufan. “Magic?”

Yifan sighed and answered. “Yes. Now stop with your talking and get ready. It’s almost 7.30 breakfast time.” He said and walked out of the room. They all groan again but then they quickly regained themselves and get up from their position to prepare for the day.

 

-----

 

The clock strikes to 7.30 and the students were all gathered in the Great Hall for breakfast. Different from last night, the students are allowed to sit anywhere they want. So when Joonmyeon and Jongdae who was the last one to arrive at the hall entered, Minseok that saw them entering waved his hand motioning them to join. And today they were all seated in the Gryffindor’s table. Soon the food appeared in front of them and they all started to eat.

It was a typical breakfast for everyone, eggs and bacon with orange juice. Everyone looked like they enjoyed their first breakfast here at Hogwarts. However, it was different with what Wufan has to say about it. Wufan was biting on his bacon and chew it, he played with his spoon by scrambling the eggs and he had his grumpy face since he entered the hall. Luhan noticed Yifan’s mood, he nudge Yixing that was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter