Chapter Eleven

When EXO goes to Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early morning when Minseok had to wake up from his sleep. He groaned hearing his alarm clock ringing like crazy on the side if the table. It was the third time he had to set it to snooze mode just to wake him up again in the next five minutes. Minseok is just like everybody else, doesn’t want anyo’ne to disturb his sleep even when it was just a short nap. He realized that it the sun was already rising fifteen degrees higher than the usual. He knows he’s hallucinating; calculating the height of the sun, that’s just sleepy brain talking, he thought.

He reached out his hand to grab the clock and then when he did he turns it off and put it back on the table. He pulled himself up from the bed and sit on the edge of the bed. He glanced at the bed next to him and heaved a sigh. The sheet was messy and he saw a leg appeared under the blanket hanging down the bed. He sharpens his hearing and he could hear a soft snore. He chuckled before sighing again.

Yixing was still sleeping on his bed. He was extremely exhausted because of last night. He was gone missing from what Minseok knows. But what really happened was that Yixing had made himself lost in the castle. Pretty stupid he thinks, getting lost in his own school that he’s been going for three years. But then again, Hogwarts’ castle is huge, almost as big as the Buckingham palace. Who wouldn’t get lost? After getting the right way to the Hufflepuff’s dorm, what lies on Yixing mind was sleep. And so he did.

“Wake up, Yixing.” Minseok shook Yixing’s body and he groaned. “Come on Yixing, you need to wake up now. It’s already morning.” He yanked Yixing’s arm. Yixing groaned again before finally gave in and opened up his eyes.

“I slept late last night.” He excused himself.

“What did I told you about wandering around the castle again? You knew too well that you’re going to get lost.” Minseok shook his head.

Yixing stood up from his bed and shrugged. “At least I’m not the one being stuck in the greenhouse every time. You might just grow yourself a tree inside your head.”

Minseok then grabbed a pillow and throw it to Yixing and it hit him on head. “That’s called working.”

“Whatever.” Yixing then opened up his wardrobe and took a fresh uniform. while Minseok was already heading to the door. “Aren’t we too early today?” Yixing asked when Minseok was about to leave the room.

“You know my routine.” He grinned and then ran outside the room leaving Yixing grunting.

“Yah you wake me up too early!!” Yixing yelled but Minseok was already too far to be able to hear it.

 

Minseok walked along the silent and empty corridor alone. Yixing’s was right about Minseok being too early to wake up. But for Minseok, being early is the best way to start your work and the best way to get the best result right after. The silent and cold morning greeted him and he could felt his cheeks burning because of his body are heating up. It was the time in the season where the temperature would go down drastically in the morning and go up in the middle of the day. The moist climate that he loved.

He already reached the castle’s gate and soon he was already in front of the greenhouse’s entrance. The greenhouse was located near the lake. He paused his way right before he enters the greenhouse. He looked at the scenery that was right in front of him; the lake looked a little gloomy because the sun wasn’t that high enough to let it shines the lake, the water looked so quiet and he saw thin mist floating just right above the water. It was beautiful scenery and he could enjoy it every morning on his way to the greenhouse. It was part of his routine.

He opened up the door and stuffs himself inside. He smiled looking at the figure in front of him that was standing near the table, she was wearing her gloves. He walked towards her but then she spun her body right when he was next to her. A bump can’t be avoided.

“Oh dear Lord!  Minseok you scared me.” Joeun rubbed her chest and her eyes widened.

Minseok chuckled seeing how funny Joeun looked when she was startled. “I guess I lose huh?”

Joeun smirked, “Yixing’s hard to be awakened and you already told me before. Anyway it’s you that set up this race; you shouldn’t have challenged me if you knew that. I’ll have my treat when you got it.” she winked.

Minseok rolled his eyes. He then walked to the nearest cupboard on his left and took out a pair of gloves and an apron. He wears his gloves and apron as he walked to the table and then looked at the table where he found a flowerpot.

“I’m only a few minutes late and you’re already starting without me?”

“What? No. I’m just preparing, geez loosen up a little bit.” She punches his arm.

Then it goes for several hours. If Minseok’s calculation was right, they started their work before dawn and when they finished the bell was already chiming so they have been working for two hours. Minseok felt a slight sweat on his temple when he was putting the soil back into the pot. Joeun saw it; she then took out one of her glove and took her handkerchief from her pocket and wiped off the sweat on Minseok’s head. He was sweating like crazy.

Minseok glanced at Joeun still holding on to the shovel. “Thanks.”

Joeun put her handkerchief back to her pocket and then she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter