Chapter Twelve

When EXO goes to Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo went out of his class for tea time. After lunch, there will be two more periods before school is over and between them there is a break for tea time. Tea time was held in the Great Hall and Kyungsoo’s friend already enjoying their tea when he arrived. He took a glance inside the hall and then furrowed his eyebrows. He still feels full after having lunch and the thought of having tea made him sick.

He retreats from the halls’ door and walks away. He walked along the corridor and saw most of his classmates made their way to the hall from their classes. He smiled every time someone says hello or just nodded when he passed. Kyungsoo was popular amongst the students especially girls. Every now and then girls would snickered and giggled if he passes them. Kyungsoo could only smile at them and walk pass them. Boys respected him because of his cool and calm attitude.

Kyungsoo’s eyes stopped when he saw a retreating figure sneaking out from one of the class. Jungri was closing the door when Kyungsoo saw her. She had a small pouch hanging on her shoulder. She glanced around before running away. She ran through the seas of students sometimes she would bump into someone but she didn’t look back and keep running. Kyungsoo felt his legs moving and without hesitation he followed Jungri.

Jungri was already walking down the hill into a small cottage in the middle of the field. She took out her wand and swung it to the cottage’s door. She went inside the cottage and then went out with her pouch getting bigger. Kyungsoo saw everything. He hid himself behind a tall rock meters away from the cottage. Jungri then walked into the forest without looking back.

Kyungsoo creased his briws and the followed Jungri. He felt his steps getting longer as he entered the forest. He took out his wand and hold it tight just in case. His mind wandered, what is she doing in the forest? Aren’t students allowed to be in the forbidden forest? The place itself already called forbidden forest, he thought.

Kyungsoo stopped walking and hide behind a tree. From there, he saw Jungri walking alone and then stopped in the middle of a tree. She looked up and then suddenly a creature falls from the sky and landed on the ground in front her. The creature looked like a black horse with wings. It has no hair only skin that stick right to its bone.

Jungri then grabbed her pouch and Kyungsoo saw her hand taking some strawberries from her pouch. She held out her hands and the creature bent down reaching for her hand and ate the strawberries. The creature suddenly steps back and made a noise. Jungri raised her brows and shushed him. “What is it boy?” she turned her back and widened her eyes when she saw Kyungsoo stepping out from his hideout.

“Am I scaring him?” Kyungsoo asked.

Jungri smiled and went back to the creature. She caressed hid cheek and shushed him again. “Don’t be afraid. It’s just one of my friend.” She turned to Kyungsoo and motioned him to come closer. “He’s just a little shy towards people.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter