Seer (Naja)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

I look at them, and blink my eyes. My brother kneels, and I back step. I look over them, with their large black wings, and golden eyes. I don't like them watching me, and I shake my head.
"I'm no seer," I state, and the redhead stands.
"But you are," he confirms, and I shake my head. I can't handle seeing someone with the same color eyes as my brother. I don't want to see the black wings.
"No," I deny, as the rest stand. They loom over me, and I shake my head.
"Naja. Look at me," Hyuk whispers, walking to me.
"H-Hyuk," I choke, and he shakes me slightly.
"Listen to me. You are our Seer. You are destined to save us from ourselves," Hyuk states, meeting my eyes.
"Hyuk, I can't," I speak, and I blink.
"You can! You saved me! You made me human. This has been me dream ever since I knew what I was," he yells, and I blink.
"Was?" I question.
"We call ourselves Fallen. Our souls were ruined, corrupted. Everyday we fight the evil. You can change us back. You did that. With me," he speaks, tears starting to stain his eyes. "I know what you are, and what you are capable of. Just be our Seer."
He cries into me, and I hug him. The other five watch me, and their wings pulse.
"You need to explain this more," I explain, and he nods.
"We will," Hyuk promises. I smile, and snuggle into my brother's neck.
"Who was the man?" I ask, and he shakes his head.
"Someone who wanted to kill you," Hyuk explains.
"Kill me? Why?" I question, pulling away from his embrace. He exhales slowly.
"Not all of our kind wants to be saved," he comments, looking into my eyes.
"Why not?" Asks me.
"We fly. It's a beautiful feeling. To be free, to not have judgment. It's almost worth killing to keep," he confesses, and I nods slowly. The redhead walks up to us, and whispers something into Hyuk's ear. Hyuk nods slowly.
"Naja, N needs to tell you a story. Our history," Hyuk states, grabbing my hand, and leading me to the couch.
"Alright," I whisper, sitting on seat. I turn my attention to the redhead, waiting for him to start.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: it's been so long, and this is so short. But I updated! Yay! #happykongday (-<) <3 ^_^