Waiting (Hyuk)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

I blink, and find myself in my sister's room. Hongbin opens his eyes beside me, and looks to me.
"They're coming," I say standing.
"I know. We should wait for the others," Hongbin says, standing. We walk out, as my sister fidgets.
"What do you think triggered it?" I ask, as the door knocks.
"I may have asked her out," Hongbin says.
"What?" I ask, as he rubs his neck.
"Don't tell them," he begs, as Hyuk lets the rest in.
"How is she?" N asks, and I shrug.
"Alive," I say, as I look to Hongbin.
"She'll be fine. We just can't let anything happen," Hongbin says, smiling weakly.
"True," N says, and shifting it heard in her room.
"She'll freak," I say, as a window crashes. A winged figure stands, 
"Where is the Seer?" He asks, and N runs at him.
"Safe from you," N says, kicking him with much precision.
"You wish," the man says, a switchblade in hand. They move back and forth, and two more crash in. Leo and Ravi move instantly. Ken joins N, and Hongbin and I stay by the entryway to the hall. Hongbin runs at one point, and helps Ravi. Leo's drops, and he moves to help N and Ken.
"She will die," one man says, and I move into a more defensive position.
"Never," N spits, and the two still standing look to me. I gulp, and the knife is thrown to the side. They charge me, and both receive a faceful of fist. They back away, and metal traces my neck.
"How about your ally?" A voice asks, holding metal to my neck. I look and see the one that Leo took down isn't there.
"Let him go," N says, gritting his teeth.
"No," the man says, chuckling, and I bite my lip.
"Come on. Don't worry about him, we can get to the seer another time," one says, limping slightly.
"Fine," he says, throwing me down. I land on my hands and knees, and look to them. The two fly out, and the last turns to me.
"Take care of him, Seer," he says.  I turn my head and see my sister. Air whooshes, and cold metal enters my stomach. I look, and see the knife handle. The man smirks, and flies out himself. I lay, and try not to look at my wound. A feel a warm presence, and allow my eyes to flutter close.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: way faster then the original. Hopefully better. Comments are loved! (-<) <3 ^_^