Power (Hyuk)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

My phone buzzes, and I look at it quickly.
Kong: Naja fainted. She was looking at me with some fear. I think it's coming. I have permission to take her home, and that is where we're going.
I gulp, and look at the time. Five minutes left in class.
"Now read pages..."
Four minutes.
"And write..."
Three minutes.
"That is your assignment for break."
Two minutes.
I stand, and tap my foot.
One minute.
Why is it moving so slow?
~RINGGGG~
I run out, and to my locker. I grab my stuff before running home.
"Hongbin?!" I yell, as I enter the house. I run up to my Naja's room, and open the door to see him. He moves a hair from her face, and sighs.
"I'm sorry, Naja," he says, frowning.
"What are you doing?" I ask, and he freezes.
"Fixing her hair," he says, moving another strand.
"Sure," I say, as he runs a finger under her lips.
"Your sister has pretty lips," he whispers.
"Excuse me?" I question, as he sighs.
"Don't you ever want it? Want what we all can't have?" He asks, looking up to meet my eyes.
"Not really," I answer.
"Lets just go," he says, and I sit on beside my sister. I slip my contacts out, and into a container. I allow my breathing to even, and enter my sister's mind.

We are our true selves here, topless to let our wings out. We land beside the rest, and they look up at us.
"Hongbin. You are correct. Her full powers are coming," N says, looking over us with his golden eyes.
"What should we do?" Ken asks, looking over at her.
"Protect her," Leo whispers, as Ravi runs over.
"I grabbed the stuff," Ravi exhales, dropping a bag.
"You entered with our weapons?" N asks, looking over bag.
"Yes. Is that bad?" Ravi asks.
"Not at all," N answers, with a happy glint in his eyes. N kneels, and grabs out a small array of daggers.
"N," Ken says, pulling him back.
"It's to help defend her. Now, grab what you use. We don't have much time," N says, turning to face my sister, and her glowing, golden, white aura.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry. Been a while. Now. Go watch the eternity teaser. NOW!! I'm cry. (-<) <3 ^_^