School (Hyuk)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

I start running to school, wishing I could travel the way I want. I move up onto the roof, as soon as I arrive. The other five in my group are there, watching me.
"Hyuk. You know what you did," our redheaded leader, N, says, crossing his arms at me.
"She's my sister, and she was crying," I sigh, as the other's eyes pierce me.
"Hyuk, we all know the rules," the white haired one says, walking to me.
"Ravi, you have a sister. What would you do?" I ask.
"My sister is human. Your's isn't. We need her," Ravi says, voice rising.
"Once. I just want her to sleep threw the night once," I beg, "we could fly. We haven't flown in ages."
"We need to keep her protected. Now more then ever. You know this," one says with a straight face, not showing his dimples.
"Shut up Hongbin. You're the one in love," I say, and he grabs my shirt.
"That is not relevant," he spits threw gritted teeth, pulling me upward.
"Stop," a soft voice says, and we turn to face him.
"Yes Leo," Hongbin says, throwing me down.
"I think we're done here," the last one, Ken, says, looking between us. "Right N?"
"Yes. Hyuk, you stay. The rest of you can go," N says. They leave, and I set my hands in my pockets.
"Hyukkie," N says.
"Not now N," I say.
"Hyuk. Her full powers can come at any time. We need to be there when it happens," he says.
"I know. I just hate seeing her like this," I say, and N hugs me.
"After this is over; we'll fly. Sound fair?" N asks, rubbing my back.
"Okay," I say smiling, and N pulls back.
"Get to class," he says, slicing my neck.
"Yes leader," I say. I walk down to my class, and into my chair as the bell rings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Overdose. I like it. (-<) <3 ^_^