Receive (Naja)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

I breathe heavily. I kneel on the ground, as heat enters my system. I set a hand on the ground, the other holding my neck. I close my eyes, and golden light blinds me slightly. I open my eyes to the light surrounding me. I gulp. It reminds me of Hongbin's painting. Sounds of flapping draws my attention away from my skin. I look up to the six of them surrounding me. One walks to me. Long black hair surrounds his face.
"Seer. Please stand," he asks, kneeling in front of me. I look at him, and his eyes meet mine. I gasp as the golden hues surprise me.
"S-Seer?" I stutter, and he nods. I back away slightly, and look over him. His broad chest is nicely sculpted, and his legs aren't bad either. He stands, and shoots something in the distance, with a bow I just noticed.
"Leo!" One yells, and the man in front of me looks toward him.
"Stand," he whispers, before he flies upward. He shoots at something, and something passes my face. A man with the same wings falls, as a flash of red hair passes me.
"Seer," he says, pulling out a small dagger.
"What?" I ask, as something whips around me, and pulls me.
"Seer," a man with dimples says, smiling.
"H-Hongbin?" I ask, as he releases me. The whip goes around another, and he falls. I look around, and attempt to breathe. A lady attempts to break another's staff. One swings swords around at others. Another swings a scythe around, landing in a kneel. He looks over at me, and I freeze. Eyes I've seen all my life.
"H-Hyuk?" I question, as he runs to me. He moves passed me, and hits another.
"Hey sis," he says, slashing one with the blade end.
"What?" I ask, as four more come to him.
"There are too many," a white haired one says.
"We need to try," the redhead says. Heat prickles on my skin, and I rub my arms.
"Sis?" Hyuk asks.
"I'm just warm," I say, as them back away.
"It's close," the redhead says. The rest nod, as the long haired one drops down.
"I'm out of arrows," he says, and the redhead nods.
"Just fight with what you have. She's very close," the redhead says, as more of them group together.
"Shall we?" The white haired one says, gripping his swords in his hands.
"We shall," the redhead says, charging at the small group. The rest follow, as I heat up more. I kneel on the ground again, and breathe heavily. The rest move away, as heat consumes me. I attempt to breathe as the golden color that surrounds me seeps into my skin. I release a small sound, and allow the blackness to take me.

 

 

 

 

A/N: much faster paced then the original. And an update. (-<) <3 ^_^