History (3rd Person)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

A figure stands on a white ground. Black flowers are starting to grow around his feet. He reaches out, and pulls a blossomed one from the ground.
"Feyke," a voice calls. He turns, and stares at her.
"Seka," he responds, setting the flower in his pocket.
"Why have you called me?" Seka questions, fixing the satchel on her light blue skin.
"I wish to make a new race. A new realm. Free from all of us," Feyke explains, combing his black hair with his sharped claws.
"And you would need my souls to do that," Seka states, looking to him.
"If you wouldn't mind," he responds, flashing what would pass for a smile.
"Alright," she agrees, "why don't we go elsewhere to speak about it?"

 

Humans started growing and expanding their world. They remained unaware of the countless beings outside their world. There were stories, each as strange as the next. Seals blocked the world, preventing others like Seka and Feyke from entering. Until one seal broken.
Peja, the mother of demons and the shifter, had managed to slip inside. She shifted to a human state. Her eyes remained the same, a piercing gold hue. She slipped in among the humans, learning their languages.
She sent in small, voice demons, and made human loose themselves to evil. Wars, murder, thief, among countless other, deeds were committed. Peja was satisfied, watching the humans lose themselves to chaos. Her plan to ruin Feyke's and Seka's little world.
Peja wasn't done. Some of the pure souls had started to twist and warp into something less. She called them near her, and changed them. Their souls twisted further, allowing her to change them. Black wings and golden eyes were their curse. They couldn't be seen like that. Humans always see what they wish to see.
Feyke and Seka saw what happened. They were too powerful to stop it. That's when Seka pulled out her last soul she had.
"This one will be different. This one will be able to see the truth," she whispered, starting to form the soul.
"It should be able to save them, and defeat Peja," Feyke replied. Seka nodded, as her eyes flashed countless and unheard of colors. The soul took on the same hues, draining the colors from her eyes.
"It's done. We must use it wisely. Power this strong is limited," Seka whisperd, watching the soul pulse the colors.
"I know, and we will," Feyke replied, moving his claws just over the orb.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: well, something for an update is better than nothing I guess. I'll attempt to get another chapter out soon! (-<) <3 ^_^