Dreams (Naja)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

/They come, one by one. They surround me, facing away. Black wings covering their faces. It's so dark, matching their wings. I sit on the ground, and pull my legs up. I wrap my arms around my legs, and they don't even glance at me. This always happens, this never ending dream. They kneel around me, and their wings spread.
"I'm sorry," I whisper.
Feelings of sadness, pain, and longing hit me. A tear escapes me, and one of them stands. The nearest to him grabs his hand. I watch them, and the standing one kneels again. I sigh, as time passes. They all stand, and fly away in sync. A small light glows, as it burns away the black./

"Naja, time for school," my brother says, knocking on my door.
"I'm moving Hyuk," I say, blinking my eyes open. I get up, and slip my clothes on. I walk out, and wait at edge of the bathroom.
"Just a second," Hyuk says, setting a contact onto his eye.
"Take your time," I say, as he looks at me with mismatched gold and brown eyes.
"What's wrong?" He asks, slipping in the other contact, making them they match brown.
"I'm just tired," I say, as he fixes his blonde hair.
"Okay," he says, sighing.
"Now, get out. I need to use the bathroom," I say. He laughs, and leaves the room. I walk in, and shake my head. I shut the door, and use the bathroom. I walk out, and slip on my shoes. Hyuk smiles at me, and puts on his shoes. He pulls out his phone, and his makes a face.
"I need to go. See you at school," he says. He hugs me quickly, before taking off with his school bag in hand. I swear I saw black outside his school uniform.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: my original version, just no. I just wanted to rewrite this, as make it better. (-<) <3 ^_^