Human (Hyuk)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

I watch my sister run to her room, and smile. I look out the window, and see the feather she was staring at. I walk to the broken window, and see their legs.
"You guys can come back in," I say, moving away from the window. Glass crunches under their feet, and I am engulfed by N's arms.
"Thank goodness you're alive," N says, squeezing me.
"I know. I need to breathe though," I say, and he releases me.
"You're scared," N says, and I look to see the jagged line. I run fingers over it, and smile.
"It's a small price," I say, and N hugs me again.
"Don't scare us like that again," N begs, and I nod.
"I'll try," I say, as Ravi and Hongbin walk over. They hug me, with Ken joining soon after. Leo nods at me, and I smile slightly. I hear the water turn off, as they all pull away.
"We need to explain this to her," N says, and I nod agreeing.
"Shirt," Leo says, looking at my chest. I sigh and nod. I walk up stairs, and grab a shirt from my closet quick. I walk out, slipping on the shirt.
"Hyuk," she says, voice sounding small.
"Yes Naja?" I ask, looking at her.
"You were dead," she says, looking at me.
"I was," I say, and she works her way into my arms.
"How?" She asks, and I wrap my arms around her.
"My friends and I will explain," I says, and I grab her hands.
"Okay," she says, and I smile. I walk her back to the main room. She stands behind me, and I smile wide.
"Seer," N says kneeling. The rest follow suit. I move beside them, and take my place.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Must update. I Need to write more. (-<) <3 ^_^