First (Naja)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

I open my eyes, and hear sounds coming from our living room. I blink, and attempt to clear my vision. Black spots fade, and I find myself parched. I walk down, and remember my dream. So many wings, and my brother in there. More sounds reach my ears, and it sounds like fighting. I peak out, and see masses of feathers. I bite my lips, and one holds a knife to another's neck.
"How about your ally?" A dark voice says.
"Let him go," another says, and the man chuckles.
"No."
"Come on. Don't worry about him, we can get to the seer another time," another says. I see them by what were the windows.
"Fine," the man says, throwing the figure to the ground. He walks to the window, and turns back. He meets my eyes, and smirks.
"Take care of him, Seer," he says. The fallen one looks to me, and I can't move. Hyuk. Air swooshes, and metal flies. It inserts itself in my brother, and the man flies out. Hyuk attempts to lay himself down, and I find myself moving to him. I kneel beside him as his eyes flutter close.
"Hyuk," I whisper, covering his wound with my hand.
"Hey sis," he says, as his blood spills onto my hands.
"It's not just the eyes, is it?" I ask, and he nods.
"Wings. Deadly kiss," Hyuk says, laughing. He coughs, and blood lands on his lips.
"Don't talk," I say, and tears cloud my vision.
"You can save me," he whispers, coughing again.
"How?" I ask, and he breathes heavier.
"Try," Hyuk says exhaling.
He doesn't inhale.
"Hyuk?" I ask, moving my stained hand to his face. "Hyukkie." Tears flow heavily, and I rub his cheek.
"He'll be reborn," one says, and I turn to a redhead.
"He deserves to live," I say at him. I remove the knife from Hyuk's body. A hand grabs my shoulder, and rubs slowly.
"Go away," I say, and I look to see Hongbin.
"Naja," he says, his voice laced with sympathy.
"GO AWAY!" I yell, and they all move away. I hiccup, and kneel over my brother's body. Flapping wings enter and leave my hearing. I lay on my brother's body, and allow myself to cry. I close my eyes, and remember my time with him.
I remember the time we both got sick and spent the day eating sweets all day.
I remember when both lost teeth and slept together waiting for the tooth fairy.
I smile slightly, and wrap my arms around him.
"I'll miss you Hyuk," I whisper.
"Don't." I open my eyes, and see brown ones facing back at me.
"Hyukkie?" I question, and he nods.
"Hey sis," he says, sitting up slowly.
"How?" I ask, and he hugs me.
"You tried," he says, and I nod.
"You should shower," I say, looking at him and his clothes.
"You aren't much better," he says, and I nod.
"Just go," I say as he stands. I stand with him, and he hugs me.
"Thank you," he whispers before running off. I smile, and walk to the kitchen. I wash my hands, and look out the window. A feather falls in front of my vision, and I spend time watching it fall.
"Naja?"
I jump, and see Hyuk looking at me.
"I'll go shower," I say, running to my room. I grab clothes, and run out to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Two eternity wins! Yay! And a update. (-<)<3 ^_^