Art Class (Naja)

Can the Fallen be Saved?

I enter my last class, my art class. I start setting up my easel, as he walks in. He walks over to the teacher, and hands over his camera's memory card. He smiles, and moves to set up his easel. I shake my head, and focus back on my painting. Black wings on a kneeling girls body. I sigh, and start mixing my whites and blacks.
"That looks nice," he says, and I freeze.
"Thank you," I whisper.
"What inspired it?" He asks, moving into my line of vision.
"A dream," I answer honestly.
"Was it a good dream?" He asks, smiling dimples indenting his face.
"It was a dream," I say, remembering them all.
"That bad?" He asks, frowning slightly.
"Can we not talk about this?" I ask frowning.
"Okay," he says, smiling again. I freeze. Why does he always do this to me? He is my brother's friend. I can't.
"Umm. What's your's of?" I ask, and he pulls his over. A golden themed landscape.
"Pretty," I say, looking over it.
"Not as pretty as you," he says, and I blush.
"Thanks," I say, focusing back on mine.
"Naja, will you go on a date with me?" he asks, and I drop my brush. I bend down, and pick it up. Black forms in the edges of my vision, as I stand. I look back over at him. He smiles, and adds a or two. Black wings exit his back.
"Naja?" He asks, looking over at me. Gold eyes that match Hyuk's perfectly.
"I'm fine, Hongbin," I say, as I slump to the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: annyeong! Short update. Comments are loved! (-<) <3 ^_^