Chapter 6

School Love Affair

'I'm home!' I exclaimed as I threw myself on the sofa. 'Dear,you're home!' Mom exclaimed as she descended the stairs with a cup of tea in her hands. 'How was today?' she asked as she took a seat beside me. 'Good.' i replied lazily. 'Oh!' I quickly sat up and faced her, 'There's gonna be a trip next saturday.' Mom smiled.She put down her tea and clapped her hand, 'Wonderful!We'll go shopping on wednesday?' I quickly nodded and hugged her,smiling from ear to ear.My mom is the best :-).

'Now go take a shower!Pali!' Mom rushed me.'Wae?' I asked.Hey its not that I don't shower but I usually shower at about 8 pm. 'Guests are coming over!Pali!Run to the bathroom!' She told me and nagged me.Everyone hates nagging,right? I let out a sigh and stood up.I picked up my bag and trotted to the bathroom before mom nagged me more.I locked the door and went into the showerstall.After 20 minutes later,I came out with my bath gown and chose my clothes.White T-Shirt and denim shorts.I went down with my hair tied into a ponytail.My mom looked at me and scanned my whole body.

'What?' I asked while looking at the way I dressed.

She placed her tea cup on the table and beat me softly,'Yah.We are having guests over and you are wearing this?Go change!' she ordered. 'Mom,its just guests..' I groaned.'Nah ah.You need to dress up nicely.' she said 'Now go change.' I made a blowfish and went up the stairs.

'WEAR MAKE-UP TOO~' I heard mom shout from downstairs.

'YES MOM.' I shouted back and went inside my room.I opened the wardrob and picked on the first dress I saw.I put it on and went in front of the mirror.I sat on the chair and began to put on light make-up.Nah,I don't like to wear full make-up.Lipstick and mascara DONE!

I went down and the entrance bell rang at the same time.

'I'll get it!' I said and hurried down the stairs to open the door.

Unexpectedly,there stood Jin in front of me.He looked up to me and our eyes locked.His eyes were like magic.I froze for an instant.Was eyes of a guy like him ever so Beautiful and Charming?

'Cheogiyeo, can we come in?' he asked coldly and  5% out of 100% kindly.

Sujin beat Jin's shoulder and glared at him before turning to me.'Hey,Taehie!' she exclaimed with an eye smile. 'Hi.Oh,Mrs.Kim.Please come in!' I smiled and cleared the way for them.Mrs.Kim smiled and entered first.Sujin was about to enter but Jin pulled her shoulder back and entered first.

'Manners,Sujin.Manners.' He murmured.

'That little...' Sujin growled.She entered in and i closed the door behind her.Jin was sitting with his legs crossed and not facing us.Sujin and I sat together while our moms chatted.

'I see you've brought your children.It's nice to meet them' Mom protested.

Sujin bowed and greeted back and Jin just bowed his head.

'Sujin wanted to come so I brought her.But that Jin,we had to drag him along.' Mrs.Kim chuckled.

'Boys will be Boys.Jin would be Jin.' Mom laughed.

'Mom,may we go to my room?' I asked.My mom nodded.Sujin and I got up and bowed before we went up to my room. 'Then,I'lll be outside.Excuse me.' Jin got up and bowed before exiting to the garden.


'Wah~ Your room is so nice!' Sujin exclaimed as she entered my room. 'Jinjja?I never though so.' I replied as I sat down on my bed. 'Omo!You can also see the stars at night?!' Sujin exclaimed as she ran to the verandah. 'Yeah but I don't reall look at them.' I stood beside her and looked at the sky like she did. Now I have to admit it, the stars did look nice now that we look at it.We looked at the stars in silence until I noticed Jin walking in the garden.Sujin looked at the direction I was looking and noticed Jin. 'Aish,Isn't he annoying?' Sujin asked in an annoyed tone. I turned to her 'No-'

'YAH OPPA! MOVE OUT! YOU'RE DISTURBING OUR EYES!' Sujin yelled.

Jin looked up and put on a smirky (Is that even a word?) smile as he put his hands in his pocket. (A/N: Blue = Talking in Eng)

'Hey,Sister.' he said

'Don't "Hey" me and get outta my sight.' Sujin replied.

'Did I make you angry? Oppa is sorry.'

'Yeah Yeah Yeah.Move out.' Sujin replied in an annoyed tone as she folded her arms and rolled her eyes.

'Manners,Kim Sujin.Manners.' he said in a slighting-serious voice.

'Fine.Move out, PLEASE.' Sujin replied in a lazy tone.

Jin smirked and moved out into the Rose area.

'Well,Thank you.' Sujin smiled.

'Children!Time for Dinner!'


Sujin sat beside me at the table while Jin sat acroos us and we ate dinner.Our moms chatted while Sujin and I were busy eating.Jin just looked at the bowl of rice wit folded arms.

'Is it not good?' Mom asked Jin.

'No.I just don't have an appetite.' Jin replied politely.

'But you should eat some more.' Mrs.Kim said.

'Nae,Eomma.' Jin replied and picked up his chopsticks.

He picked some side dishes and ate his dinner,bite bite.We all watched him and studied his face expression but he didn't show any.

'Gosh.He's so weird!' i thought.

After eating dinner,Sujin and her family was about to leave. 'Bye,Sis!See you at school!' Sujin hugged me. 'Sujin,I can't breathe!'I choked. 'Sorry!' She exclaimed and let go of me.Our moms bid farewell and left.Jin walked beside Sujin and they seemed to be quarreling all the way.