Chapter 9

School Love Affair

I lied down on my bed while reading a comic book.A knock was heard on the door. 'Come in!' The door opened and mom came in. 'Got any news?' I asked as I flipped over the page. 'Sujin just called.She said she would pick you up at 3.' Mom replied as she sat on the bed. 'What for?' I asked as I switched my attention to what mom was saying. 'Shopping for camping.' Mom replied as she got up and went outsided. 'Get changed.' she replied as she closed the door after her.I closed the book and sighed.I sat up on the bed and looked at the clock.

12:47 P.M.                                                                                                                                                                                                            2 hours left.

I got up and went into the shower stall.A few minutes later, I got out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on and walked towards my closet.I chose my casual clothes. A T-Shirt and denim shorts. I combed my hair and went downstairs with my purse and phone in my hands. Watched TV for a few minutes until the bell rang.

'Wow.You're pretty fast-!' I opened the door and bumped into Jin.

'Sorry' I bounced back on my feet and asked 'Why're you here?'

He pointed to his behind with his thumb and answered ' That crow over there asked me to come fetch as she might get tanned.'

I leaned to the right to see what was behind him and saw Sujin in the car with sunglasses. 'What a drama queen.' I said and Jin chuckled a bit. 'I know right.High Five.' He raised up his hand to high five with mine but something made a sound. I looked at his hand and saw a chain bracelet. It was a chain bracelet,Yes but There was  a crimson moon hanging over it. I'm sure I've seen it before.

Jin's P.O.V

I noticed her staring at the chain bracelet so I quickly shoved my hand in my pocket and turned away. 'Get in the car first.' I told her and she went to my car. I stood there worring over some nonsense matter. Okay. It wasn't ALL nonsense.

She didn't remember,right?! She wasn't thinking about it,right?!  Oh! Damn myself! Why did I even wear that stupid thing?!'

'YAH! Oppa,are you gonna drive?! We'll get tanned!'

I heard the annoying Crow (Sujin) 's voice from the car. I blew my bangs and replied in an annoyed tone 'Coming!' as I ran back in the car. But before I entered the car,I put off my bracelet and shoved it into my pockets.

Back to Taehie's P.O.V

I entered the car and sat beside Sujin who was wearing sunglasses and a hat. (Sujin,we're in the car and no paparazzi is following you.) Jin entered the driver's seat and started the engine. I stealthily looked at Jin's hands but the bracelet was gone. Where did it go? My thoughts were interrupted when Sujin's phone rang.

'Yumi-ah,neo jigeum audeseo (where are you now)? .......... we're on our way.........Araso.Meet you there.......I'm hanging up.' she pressed the red button and shove her phone into her handbag. 'What did Yumi say?' I asked,curiously. 'She said she's about to get there.' Sujin replied and she turned to her brother 'Oppa,fasten up!' 'Manners Kim Sujin!' Jin lectured. 'Oppa,please drive a bit faster.' she said sweetly as she rolled her voice. 'I think it would be much better witout rolling your eyes.' Jin chuckled. 'Oppa,we're not in "THE MOST SWEETEST GIRL" competition you know that?' Sujin grew impatient. 'Araso.I was just joking.' Jin said and stepped on the gear.

A few minutes later, we arrived there. Jin parked the car and we went inside. As we stepped inside, Sujin and my eyes sparkled as we saw a line of clothes shops. Jin on the other hand stared in disbelief.

'This is...' I spoke.

' We are in...' Sujin said

" PARADISE~! " we both exclaimed in unison and hugged each other while hopping around.

' YAH! YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE A GAME CENTRE! ' Jin shouted in our ears and we had to rub them after his dynamic and nuclear shout.

'Chill down...' Sujin said softly.

'Chill down? CHILL DOWN?! CHILL DOWN! ' Jin's voice got higher by range

'Hey,he can be a vocalist! ' a little dumb voice in my head said. 'Shut up!' I said in my head.

'GUYS!' Yumi shouted from afar.

We turned and saw Yumi running towards us. 'Hey Yumi!' I greeted.Yumi greeted us back and looked behind her. 'Geez.Where did he go?' Yumi said in an annoyed tone.

'Who?' we asked in unison.

'Wait here.' Yumi said and ran off. She stopped in front of a shop,went inside and by the next minute she was pulling someone out.

'YAH! STOP IT! '

' J-Hope????' I asked

' What the...' Sujin exclaimed

'Hey Dude.' Jin went over and placed his hand on his shoulder.

' Damn you,Yumi.This is freaking embarrassing. ' J-Hope said in an embarrassed tone.

' Dude,you're not the only one embarassed.' Jin snapped.

'Anyway,how did he get here? 'I asked. 'Oh,we're neighbours.' Yumi replied. 'Woah woah woah.Hold on,you used to be so shy at school.' Sujin stated. 'You never know how she is as a neighbour.' J-Hope said like he was Mr. Smarty Pants.

'That's why I say Girls are the problem in our lives.' a voice behind us said.

We turned around and saw V with the others.  'Annyeong.' V waved at me and gave me a wink. I quickly looked away with red cheeks. "Guys~ Especially Suga~' J-Hope said and ran towards Suga with open arms. 'Suga,its your run.' Namjoon told Suga. Suga gulped and ran away at full speed.

'Sugar Suga! Where are ya going?!Come back!' J-Hope exclaimed and chased Suga.

'Well now we're seeing Tom & Jerry in real life.' Jungkook said with a laugh in his voice.

The rest of us agreed and stood there doing nothing but LOL-ing.

'Hyungs! Dongsaengs! Noonas! S.O.S ! ' Suga shouted.

'No thanks! ' Jimin replied.

'Suga! Yah! How can you leave your Hope?! Yah! YAH!' J-Hope shouted.