Chapter 7

School Love Affair

It was now History period and thank god that I had Yumi along with me.I wrote down the notes that the teacher explained while all the girls were starring at J-Hope all-so-lovingly. 'What is wrong with them?Geez...' I groaned. 'Yumi-sshi,can you lend me your eraser?' I asked without glancing at her.

'Yumi?'

N.O R.E.S.P.O.N.S.E

I turned my eyes to her and I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY OWN EYES! She was staring at him too! I face-palmed myself and was in a MENTAL BREAKDOWN. *I thought you said that you weren't intrested in boys T^T * A little voice in my head said to Yumi. 'Hey,she can't hear you.You need to get outta my head to tell her.' I snapped to the little voice of mine.But it gave no reply and stayed quiet. 'Coward.' I stated to the little voice.


It was now break time and I was gonna have a peaceful time alone under a tree until Yumi tapped my shoulder. 'What?' I asked in a slightly annoyed tone. 'Hey,Taehie... *playing with her fingers* may i copy the history notes?' Yumi asked.NO YOU CANT CUZ YOU WERE BUSY LOOKING AT THAT STUPID,CUTE,ANNOYING GUY! but instead of saying that,I just smiled and handed her my book.

The 3 of us (Sujin,Yumi and I) ate together until Taehyung- I meant Kingka came and sat with us.He sat while facing me and snatched the apple from Sujin. 'Ahjusshi!That's my apple!' Sujin pouted. 'Aigoo.Stop whining over an apple.' Jin walked behind her as one hand messed her hair and the other was in his pockets.Sujin turned to him and glared at him,'Don't you dare mess my hair.' she stated and slapped his brother's hand away. 'I can't even mess the hair of my sister who I love.' Jin scoffed and sat beside V.V laid down on the grass while Jin sat cross-legged and took a bitte of apple from V.The rest of the memebers came and sat with us.Suga and J-Hope were funny to watch.

'I'm your Hope~' J-Hope exclaimed as he hugged Suga by the neck but Suga pushed them away,

'How many times did I tell ya not to touch me?!' Suga exclaimed.

'More than once.' J-Hope chuckled.

J-Hope placed his arm on Suga's shoulder and they fought again. The Bull VS The Elastic.

'Don't misunderstand but J-Hope is the king of skinship.' Jungkook whispered to my hear and we both laughed silently.

To be frank,I feel more comfortable around Jungkook.We're the same age so I don't need to be too formal but Hey! Let's not forget the fact that he is the class president!

'Excuse me...' I voice of a girl was heard behind the boys.We turned around and saw two girls with lunch boxes in their hands. 'This is for you,Oppa.' One girl handed the lunchbox to V and the other one handed hers to Jin. 'We hope you enjoy them.' the girls bowed. V smiled and thanked them but Jin was totally opposite.He bended to his left and shouted

'Hey!Dude!Hsve you eaten lunch?If not,I have a one here.' Jin smirked and a guy walked to him and took the lunch away.The girl was about to cry.

'What?About to cry?Mian but I'm not the type of "Kind" guys.And Don't ever bring me stuff.Its bothersome,really.' Jin stated right in the girl's face.

The girl ran away and Jin just scoffed.

'Dude,you could've been kind.' V told him

'That's not my style.You play the Knight in shiny armour.I'll be the evil wizard.' Jin told him

'Why have ypu changed so much?' Jimin asked

Jin smirked,' Probably because of that person.'

'You still...?' Jungkook asked

'Dun ask me.You already know how it is even if you've never seen that person.' Jin said and got up.He placed his hands in his pocket and walked away.

Jin's P.O.V

I turned a corner and leaned against a wall.I took out my chain bracelet and stared at it with a hand in my pocket.I held it tight in my hand and placed it on my heart. 'We're close but yet...so far...'

End of Jin's P.O.V