Special Chappie to my Special Readers~!

School Love Affair

BTS were gathering up in their dorm.They sat cross legged on the floor while J-Hope,the father, was half asleep on the couch.They were discussing about WHO was gonna pay for the Golden Maknae's school fees.

'Yah,who's gonna pay for Kookie's school fees?' Jin asked in a worried tone in case in might be him.

'You think we can afford it?IT'S SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE!' Jimin shouted from the top of his lungs making the other members close their ears.

Rapmonster snapped his finger and raised his hand for a high five,'I know right?!'

J-Hope snapped his and high-fived Rapmonster.

Jungkook stopped playing with his fingers and looked up with a blank face,'Is it expensive?I thought it was free...'

The rest of the members face-palmed themselves.

'Wait Guys!I've got an idea!' Jungkook clapped.

The members immediately turned towards Jungkook's direction.Jungkook smiled and a light bulb appeared on his head, 'Why don't we ask J-Hope Appa for my fees?' he asked innocently.The member's mouth were hung open and they didn't even blink. 'What?' Jungkook said as he blinked several times,not knowing what was wrong with their expressions.

'YAH!ARE U CRAZY?!' Jimin exclaimed.

'YOU THINK HE CAN AFFORD IT?!' Jin shouted.

'HE'S TOO LAZY!' Rapmonster said in an angry tone.

'LOOK AT HIM!HE EVEN SLEEPS DURING WORK!' V glared and pointed towards J-Hope who almost reached Dreamland.

Jungkook lowered his head and played with his finger,'Sorry Hyungs.....'

'I'll work hard for our son's fees...' J-Hope replied sleepily.

Then he sat up and clasped his hands together,'Why don't we ask a fairy for money?!' 'Ooh~Good Idea!' Jungkook replied and clapped like a 6-year-old child.' I know right! Thats why you are my son!' J-Hope exclaimed and pulled Jungkook into a hug.

'UGH!' The others collapsed on the ground.

'It's okay.' Suga said out of the blue,'I'll help you...I'll pay or his fees.' Suga said with a smile.

'YAY!' the others jumped up and down.Junkook broke the hug and joined the others leaving J-Hope dumb founded.

'WE LOVE U!' the members excalimed and hugged Suga and clung on him like Koalas.

J-Hope folded his arms and asked with a frown,

'Who's that GUY?!'