Chapter 5

School Love Affair

I dragged myself to my locker with the SLEEP CLOUD over my head.I opened the locker and put my books in it.

Klack Klack

I heard the sound of high heels behind me.The sounds echoed through the corridor and stopped.

 'Excuse me,Taehie.' A mean voice could be heard behind my back.I turned around and saw 5 girls,glaring at me while foldeing their arms.I gulped and asked softly,'Is..something wrong?' 'Yes.YOU.' the girl in the middle smirked.I bowed even though i didn't know what I did wrong.I was about to leave until the girl at the side made me trip.I fell down and my knees were bruised but not much. 'Oops!Sorry..' she covered and laughed along with the other girls.I winced silently and tried to get up.

'YAH! KIM YOONHEE!'

a voice from the end of the corridor said.We turned to the direction of where the voice was coming from and it was Rapmonster who was walking towards us.The girls gasped and stepped back. 'Nam Joon oppa,you see...' Yoonhee tried to explain but he cut her off,

'Yah.Did you forget that I'm your Sunbae?!Show some respect!' He said in a sharp and cold tone.

The girls lowered their heads and bit their lips.

'Get outta my sight.You girls make me Sick.' he referred to them.

'And you,Newbie.' he said.

'N-Nae?' I stuttered.

'Go to the Assembly hall.' he told me and turned to them

'I'll deal with you later,Kim YoonHee and others.'

He walked to me and pullled my arm and dragged me away.

'Sunbae,you can let me go now.' I spoke softly.He let go of me and faced me,'If they bother you again,tell me.I'm in the studio.' after saying that,he turned around and walked to the hall and sat with his friends. V saw me and waved at me with a smile.I smiled and waved back with a bow.            J-Hopeplaced his arm on Suga's shoulder but Suga glared at him and put his arm away.J-Hope frowned and placed his arm again.Suga got up and pulled J-Hope's collar.He acted like he was about to punch him but cracked up in a laughter.

'Hey!Sup?' Yumi wrapped her arm around my neck which made me choke.

'Yumi,I-I can't br-breathe!'

'Oh!Sorry!' she let go of me and sat beside me.Sujin joined us shortly later.

'ATTENTION!'

The hall went silent and focused on the stage.'Thank you.' the principal said and began her speech,'As you might all know,he are having a 4-Day 3-Night trip next week so I will announce the place.We are gonna Camp in the mountains!' The hall became noisy again.Boys stood up and fist-pumped each other while girls squeeled and high-fived each other.'OMG!!It's gonna be so much fun!' one girl exclaimed. 'Party Time!' Boys exclaimed.

'QUIET!' the principal shouted.

The hall went silent again.'This year,3 people in one tent and you'll have to do a Boy-&-Girl team mission and we'll decide the teams.' Different responses were all in the air.

'What?!Andwae!I need to be with Minhyuk!'

'Yay~!!Maybe we can get a cute guy!'

'Dude,i hope we get hotties!'

'NO!I have to be with Jin Oppa!' one girl exclaimed and the hall went silent as they were surprised to hear such a comment.Jin turned to that girl and asked with a smile,'You wanna be with me?' Whispers could be heard.

'He is smiling!Maybe he will be with her!'

'Woah.Is he serious?'

'OMG!What if he agrees?!'

Upon seeing the smile on his face,the girl gathered up her courage and replied,'Nae!'

'Oh really?But sorry I don't have time for .' Jin replied coldly and turned away.

The girl's eyes were red and she shed tears in no time. 'Dude,she's crying.' Jimin whispered to Jin.

'OH PPE-LEAZE!' Jin exclaimed.

'See how mean he is?' Sujin whispered in my ears.I scratched my head,'Yeah..I guess..'

'Now go back to your classes!Dismissed!'

the students stood up and walked to their classes.The girl was still crying and Jin didn't give a about it.