Chapter 8

School Love Affair

I walked up to my locker.I unlocked my combination code and took out the books that i needed.I closed my locker back and turned around but unfortunately,I bumped into a girl. 'Sorry!' I apologized and held out my hand to help her get up but she slapped my hand away and got up on her own,clearing the invisible dirt on her uniform. 'Aish!My nail broke.What a pain...' she scoffed as she stared at her nails. 'Yah,gichibae!' She shouted at me and pushed me against the locker door.'Yah!Because of you my nail broke!What are you going to do about it?!' She shouted. 'S-Sorry...' I stuttered and looked down. 'You're a newbie,right?Ah,no wonder you don't know your place.Let me teach you a lesson.' She raised her hand,readying herself to slap me.I closed my eyes shut and a slap on my cheek?No.I thought it would happen but it didn't.I peeked out to look and saw Jungkook grabbing her hand and she was trying to get free from his grip.

'Look,i'm partly doing this as a class president and also protecting her.' Jungkook said in a serious voice.

'Protect?Tch.' she snickered and turned to me,'Yah,gichibae.Did you ask him to be your bodyguard?Then V as your boyfriend?'

Jungkook tightened his grip and banged her on the locker as he pulled her by the collar,'I don't usually hit girls but i think i will NOW.'

He raised his fist and was about to puch her but I pulled his arm away,'Don't do this.Please.Stop.' He loosened his fist and let go of the girl.The girl fixed her tie and went off as she glared at me.

'Are you okay?' he asked as he raised my chin and turned my head slightly to see if there were any bruise.He sighed as he saw a scratch on my cheek. 'You're hurt.Lets go to the infirmary.' He said as he let go of my chin. I covered my cheek,'It's okay.It's just a scratch.' 'But Still.' he responded and before I could catch up to what was happening,I found myself being pulled away with him holding my hand.

On our way,we met Jimin.Jimin stopped whistling and asked what was wrong. 'Long story.Hyung,can you take her to the nurse?I have class to attend.' Jungkook asked. 'Araso.Get going then.' Jimin replied and pulled me away as Jungkook ran to his class.We entered the nurse's office and i sat on the bed while Jimin leaned on the wall. 'Could you stick this on her bruise?I have to go check the other student.' the nurse asked and Jimin nodded.The nurse bowed and checked on the other patient.Jimin pulled a chair and sat facing me.He unwrapped the bandage and blew on the bruise and it surely stings.

Uneasiness.

He chuckled at my behaviour and gently placed the bandage. 'Gomawo,ummm....what should I call you?' I asked innocently.Jimin laughed and ruffled my hair as he said 'Oppa.Call me Oppa.' 'Nae..Oppa.' I answered shyly.Jimin smiled.

'Not Fair! You don't call me that!'

Jimin and I turned around and saw Suga on the other bed with a pouty face. 'What are ya doing here?' Jimin asked.Suga lifted his hand, 'Injured.' 'What happened?' I asked worriedly. 'Got into a fight.Obviously.' Jimin said as he got up and sat beside Suga. 'Aish.Who did you beat up now?!' Jimin smacked Suga's head. 'It hurts!' Suga whined as he rubbed his head. 'How can you treat an injured patient like that?!' Suga complained. 'Injured patient my .' Jimin stated and Suga became sulky.

'Don't do that.You look like a gay.' Jimin stated at his behaviour.

'Hyung!' Suga shouted.

I giggled softly.

'Why are you laughing!' Suga complained and I burst out laughing.

'Is that how you address to a lady!' Jimin was about to smack his head but Suga called a Time-Out.

'Don't smack my head as I'm not that clever.' Suga warned.

'Fine then.' Jimin said and he swiftly smacked Suga's arm.

'OUCH! I GOT FREAKING INJURED THERE!' Suga shouted as he collapsed on the bed while rubbing his arm.