Chapter 10

School Love Affair

Sujin,Yumi and I explored every single shop in each floor. We looked around shops and the boys would usually wait outside as they were embarrassed to enter a lady’s shop. Yumi and I were at the counter, paying for our stuffs. Sujin handed a dress over to the counter.

 

‘I will take this.’ Sujin smiled and opened her purse.

‘Are you serious? You’re gonna buy that?’ Yumi asked in a YOU-RE-KIDDING-RIGHT-? Tone.

Sujin nodded and replied, ’Yeah.Why? I think it looks cute.’

‘We’re going camping.Not PARTY.’ I told her.

‘Whatever.I can always wear it later.’ She turned to the counter lady ‘Settle the bill.’

 

‘I’m sorry but we’re not taking that.’ Jin walked in and grabbed Sujin by her wrist. He bowed and dragged his sister out but she,being competitive, dug her feet to the ground and they were fighting but it was like seeing a fight between a lion and an ant and obviously, Jin was the lion. Yumi and I looked at each other and laughed silently at the scene that just happened.

 

Sujin at last bought some useful items as Jin was watching over her. Sujin held a dress and turned to Jin,

‘May I-‘

‘A BIG NO.’

 

Sujin pouted and mumbled something as she put down her dress and walked out of the shop. Jin followed with his hands in his pocket while the boys were looking at some beautiful girls passing by. It was now 6 pm and we were awfully starving but decided to take a look at one final shop. Suga, J-Hope and Namjoon were really hungry that their stomachs were growling so they decided to eat first at the restaurant nearby and that the rest of us would catch them up later.

I was looking through the row of necklaces and saw V arranging his bangs in front of the mirror with those fake spectacles on.

‘How do I look?’

I smiled and gave him two thumbs-up.

‘Aish….this is a problem… why do I look with anything on?’

I laughed and shook my head as in disagreeing.

V pouted and asked sadly, ‘I don’t look good?’

. ‘Ta-Da!!!’ Jimin said with open arms and a clown nose on him.

V and I cracked up and covered our mouths while holding onto our stomachs. ’Yah….why’re you laughing?stop it…it’s not funny!’ he said with a shaky laugh in voice and ended up laughing along.I picked a fake mustache from the shelf and placed it on me.

 ‘Hello people.’ I spoke like an old British man that caused us to laugh even more.

‘Cha~Let’s take a selfie!!!’ . V exclaimed like a 5-year-old while clapping his hands once.Jimin took out his phone and raised it at a perfect angle.

‘One..Two..Three..Say V~’ V exclaimed

‘V~’ we all said as Jimin clicked the button and snapped it .

 

'Ayo.' Yumi said

'GG!!!' We sang.

'Im not singing "I Got A Boy" ' Yumi snapped.

'Oh....' our voices low down.

'Anyway Charlie Chaplin(Me), Joker Clown(Jimin) and Mr.Bean (V) we're gonna eat now.Let's go.' Yumi said.

We nodded and placed back the items before heading out of the mall.We entered the restaurant. We chatted and ordered our food.

It was now 7:40 pm and we were really tired and wanted to rest. I carried by bags to the parking lot.

'Guys here.' Sujin said as she held up her shopping bags in front of them. 'What?' Jin asked in an annoyed tone. Sujin shook her shopping bags. 'Don't tell me.....you're asking ME to carry those?!!!' Jin exclaimed. 'No.' Sujin replied innocently. Jin let out a relieved sigh. 'I'm asking ALL OF YOU to carry!!!!!' she exclaimed cheerfully.Rap monster spitted out all the water that he was drinking as soon as he heard that and J-Hope choked on his burger.'Guys let's play fair!' Suga exclaimed.

'STONE PAPER SCISSORS!'

Jungkook exchanged a sign to V and V nodded and passed the sign to others excapt Jin.

'Kawi,bawi,Bo!' V exclaimed and they all did paper excpet Jin who did rock. The 6 boys hugged each other while jumping in a circle like little kids. Jin sighed and mumble, 'Childish tricks......' he looked front and saw Sujin holding up her bags to him with twinkling eyes. 'Damn you, Kim Sujin.' he said as he snatched the bags away. We stood speechless.'Girls?Boys? Why in daze? C'mon.' Sujin said and walked ahead.

J-Hope slided by my side and took my shopping bags while dancing.V joined in and snatched the bags while walking like a model and posed as he winked at me. Jimin,being competitive, came with a beautiful voice and took the bags while from V as he continued singing. Jungkook did aegyo and that made me blush so much. He sang a serenade while his hand was fighting with Jimin's but he finally got it. 'Beautiful girl,were you always this pretty? I think I'm going crazy.With you by my side,the world seems mine.' Suga rapped as he circled her and snatched the bags away from Jungkook while he was off guard. Namjoon sighed and pushed the guys and slid out his hand to Suga,signalling "hand them over" . Suga growled and handed them over. I giggled and Jin snickered and walked while Sujin nagged him to be careful when handling her bags.