Chapter 3

School Love Affair

I took out my stuff from the locker and was getting ready to go home.I closed my locker door and turned around.I saw V,taking out his books about two lockers away from mine.He slung his bag onto his shoulder and saw me.He smiled and walked over to me.I tried not to look at his face so I hung my head low.

'Hi.' He said.

'Nae,annyeong.' I replied awkwardly.

He bent down to my eye-level and tried to look at my face.

He pouted and straightened himself up,'Why aren't you looking at me?''You're a kingka.You shouldn't waste your time.' I replied as I looked at the floor. He sighed and mumbled,'News sure do travel fast.' He smiled and placed his hand on both sides of my shoulder,'Hey,I'm human,too.KingKa is just a nickname.So look at me.' he said softly.I shook my head,still avoiding his gaze,'I dun wanna.'

'C'mon~' He whined 'If you don't then I'll...'

'What will you do?' I asked,politely.He smirked,

'I'll Kiss you.'

I looked up at his face with eyes,wide open.'Kiss?!No way!'

He smiled and let go of my shoulders.'Guess I have to "Kiss" you if I demand a favor.' he smiled.'Why?' I asked,naively.

'Cuz your beautiful eyes are looking at me right now.

*After school*

'Yah,V!' Suga shouted,in front of the school gate with his gang.

'Yeah?' V asked as he climbed down the stairs.Suga put his hands aroung V's shoulder and asked J-Hope,

'Hyung,can we come to your house for studies?'

'Why bother asking when you come everyday?' J-Hope laughed.

Then V put his hand around Jin's shoulder but Jin avoids.

'Is something wrong?' Jungkook asked Jin. 'There was always something wrong for Jin.' Jimin said as he shoved his phone in his pockets.

'Let's go!' Rapmonster exclaimed.'Yup!Let's go~!' Jimin exclaimed.

They walked away but Jin stood there,looking at the stairs.

    


   As I skipped the stairs,my fair flipping in the wind,I walked straight and saw Jin.I smiled and waved at him but he ignored me and turned away.I pouted my lips.I walked along the road that lead to the bus station.Yumi had left as she had tuition and Sujin went to the library to search up for her assignment.I put on my earphones as I made my way to the bus stop.I arrived at the bus stop a few minutes later.I waited and waited for minutes but no buses came.So i stood up and was gonna walk home but Jin passed by while riding his bike.He passed me but he came back and stopped in front of me.

'Get on.' He said while gesturing it with his thumb.

'Nae?' I asked,wondering if I had heard right.

He placed the bicycle's brake with his feet and walked up to me whith his hands in his pockets.He sighed and looked around until he finally faced me,

'The bus is gonna come late so you better get on.'

'It's okay.I can wait.' I protested.

'Okay.Then,wait here for another 25 minutes.' he turned away.

'What?' i shouted as I grabbed his Blazer's sleeve,'30 minutes?!'

He nodded as he turned to face me,'Now let go of me.' he sais coldly.I looked at him with the What-do-You-Mean-? expression.he rolled his eyes and moved his arm.I looked at his arm and realised that I was grabbing it.I let go of it,smiled while saying,'Oops!I'm sorry!' he got on his bike again and asked,

'Are you gonna  get on or not? Don't waste my precious time!'

'Coming!' I got on his bike and held onto his Blazer.

'I don't mind you holding my jacket but don't blame me when you fall off the bike.' he warned and I simple nodded.

Well,I didn't want to hold onto his waist so i held onto his Blazer.I mean,like, it would be awkward... We cycled all the way to my house and the wind,blowing onto my face felt wonderful.He stopped inf ront of my house and I got off.I waved him a Bye.

He ignored it.I got angry so I turned around and stomped my feet towards the entrance door but stopped midway.

'Wait a minute,how did he know my house? I asked myself.

I turned around,'Hey,how did-?' i turned around but there was no one.Jin was gone.So I faced the entrance door again and scratched my jaw line.

'He was just here?Where did he go?'