Chapter 12

School Love Affair

"Suga! Yah! How could you attack me?!" V shouted as he looked up from his laptop and a huge smile crept upon Suga's face, "Love you too,V!!" "I thought we were brothers! How could you!" V acted like he was about to cry when a display saying 'Game Over' showed up on his screen. "Hyung, blood might be thicker than water but there's no allies when it comes to games." Jungkook said with his eyes glued on his screen as he continuously clicked his mouse. "Unloyal s." V closed his laptop and slouched in his seat with an unpleasant look on his face.

"For Pete's sake, shut up! I'm trying to listen to his voice!"

Sujin yelled as she stomped her feet. "Is it for Pete's sake or yours?" Jimin asked as cocked an eyebrow at her. Sujin rolled her eyes and shooed him away and Jimin chuckled. "Woah! Our jamless boy defeated the almighty witch."  J-Hope laughed as he brofisted Jimin. "Who's got no jams now!" Jimin laughed before Sujin got up from her seat and threw her shoe at him. "This ain't Cinderella. No prince to give your shoe back." Jin said and Sujin kicked his leg but he successfully avoided. "Aish." Sujin slopped back down at her seat and wore her shoe.

"Hey Su, whatcha watching?" Yumi asked as she kneeled on her seat and looked over at Sujin's seat. "Can't you recognize this handsome?!" Sujin asked with anger in her voice. Yumi looked closer at the screen, "SHINee's Taemin?" Sujin's jaw dropped and she let out a big gasp "How....could..you say its...Taemin..it's KIM JONGIN!!!" she shouted and everyone in the bus turned around to look at Sujin. "Calm down!" I patted Sujin's back as Yumi hid behind my back. "It's not my fault if I don't know them!" Yumi mumbled but loud enough for people to hear. "And Taemin and Jongmin look similar!" she shouted with a pout.

"Yah! It's Jongin not Jongmin!"

"Whatever!"

"Guys! They're having a fight! Let's watch!" Jimin shouted and the boys quickly threw their laptops aside and fixed their gaze on the girls. "Ladies and gentlemen we introduce you to the 2015 Cat fight Final match." Suga balled his hand and used it as a mic while J-Hope gestured everyone to clap. "YAH!" Yumi and Sujin chorused and was about to attack Suga but the teacher told everyone to be seated as they were about to arrive at a rest area.

"FOOD!!!!!!!" V shouted as he got off the bus and ran to the spicy rice cake shop. Jungkook and Suga followed V like little puppies. The rest of the boys went to the restroom and Yumi and I went to buy sausages with our arms linked. Sujin's eyes were still glued on her screen and Jimin placed his hand over her shoulder. "Yo." He smiled at her but Sujin glared at him and shrugged his arm off her shoulder,"Get lost." "Come on, you're still mad at me? It was a joke." Jimin said but Sujin ignored him.

"I'll give you Jongin's number."

Sujin stopped in her tracks and turned around to face him, "Really?" Jimin nodded "Yeah.So we're cool now?" A huge smile formed on Sujin's lips and she linked her arms with him, "Cool." Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I can't believe you." Sujin shrugged and dragged him to buy walnut cookies.

"Here." I felt something cold against my cheek and looked up to see Jin pressing a canned drink against my cheek. "Thanks." I smiled and took the drink as he sat down beside me. The rest soon joined us at the table with their foods. Jungkook and V were trading food while J-Hope stole food from Rapmonster while he was throwing his drink into the trashbin.

"OMG!!!"

We all stopped what we were doing and looked at Sujin who was squealing while looking at her phone. "What's wrong?" Suga asked. Jimin rolled his eyes, "Did Jongin reply to you?" "Jongin?!" all of us asked in sync except for Jimin and Sujin. Sujin nodded with a huge smile on her face. "How did she get Jongin's number?" Jin asked with an annoyed tone. "I had to give his number in order for your sister to stop being a grumpy kid." Jimin explained and Jin glared at his sister, "YAH KIM SUJIN!" Sujin stuck her tongue out at him and Jin kicked Jimin's leg from below the table. "Ow!! Hyung!!" Jimin whined as he rubbed his leg. V leaned in to Jungkook and whispered, "I never knew Jin hyung could get that angry." "I know right?!" Jungkook whispered back.

"You stupid loud  birds I heard that." Jin said while giving the guys a side glare.

V cleared his throat and they stayed quiet and continued eating their food knowing that they were going to be in danger if they opened their mouth. "Why are you all quiet?" Sujin asked after 15 minutes of total silence. "Oh?Oh."  V said and he elbowed the others to start talking. The whole table went on chaos and Sujin slammed her spoon on the table, "SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTHS!"

Everyone stopped talking and continued eating in silence.


A/N: Guys comment juseyo e.e or i will update only once a year muahahahaha *evil laugh* OuO