Chapter 11

School Love Affair

"Torchlight...Checked! Medicine....Checked! Anti-mosquito...Checked! Tissue...Checked!" I exclaimed as I looked at the items in my luggage and ticked on my notebook. "Sweater...Checked! Socks checked-Wait! Not checked!!" I exclaimed and threw away my notebook and ran to my wardrobe and threw out everything in search of socks. "Phew!" I let out a relieved sigh as I held my socks tightly and stuffed them inside my luggage. I crawled over the carpet and picked up my notebook. "CHECKED!! EVERYTHING IS CHECKED!!" I exclaimed as I ticked and lied down on the carpet.

Ting!

A message popped. I grabbed my phone and lied down on my tummy with the phon in my hands. "Hey Tae, I'm going to pick you up soon.Get ready!" It was JHope and he was gonna pick me up for camping in two hours. I sighed and closed the phone. I locked the door of my room and went into the bathroom.

I got dressed up and I was combing my hair in front of my mirror.37 minutes before JHope comes. 1 hour and 7 minutes before our bus leaves for camp. I put my comb and other items in my make-up bag and zipped it before putting it in my luggage. I tried to zip my luggage but it wouldn't budge. "Dang it!!" I said and pulled the zipper with force but it only moved one 1 cm. I put more force but it didn't even read half. I sat on the luggage harshly and zipped it quickly. Aha! It reached half!

"Hey Tae,are you- Whoa!!" JHope exclaimed as he entered my room and jumped on his feet as soon as he saw me.

"Hey JHope." I greeted with abit of grunting as I was still trying to zip it up. JHope chuckled and walked over. "Move." He said. I got up and stood beside it. He crouched down and looked at the stubborn luggage. "Looks like your weight did some job." He smirked."Yah,are you calling me fat?" "You're quite smart after all."  I smacked his arm and he grumbled an Ouch as he rubbed his arm. He pressed the luggage with his palm and the other hand pulled the zip.

ZIPPPPP!!

WTF did the luggage just zipped up?! My jaw hung open and I stared at him and then at the luggage and back at him. He smirked, "Impressive,right?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "You're not that strong." "WHAT?! I"M NOT THAT STRONG?!" He shouted and I'm sure it echoed through my house. "Jimin is stronger~" I sing-songed as I pulled up my luggage by its handle. "But I'm hotter." he folded his collars as he admired himself in the mirror. "Hot? My ." I rollled my eyes. "Why you little...!" he gritted his teeth and I stuck out my tongue. "Yah! You--" "Let's go~" I pulled his arm along with the luggage and we went down the stairs- in diificulty. We got into the car and I sat beside him. "Wait." He said and I looked at him confused. He leaned over to my side and I thought he was going to do those romantic stuffs they do in the movies. Yes exactly, that scene where the guy leans over and does the seatbelt for the girl. I gulped and pressed my back against the seat. He leaned in closer until our faces was only inches away. I closed my eyes and waite for something to happen.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I opened my eyes and saw his damn confused face. I cleared my throat and looked away. "Are you thinking of those scenes on TV?" He asked while folding his arms. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and stuttered "W-What?! N-No! Why would I?" "Cause you're closing your eyes as if you were expecting some skinship to happen." He said with a raised eyebrow. I stayed silent but I was mentally slapping myself. "Yah Lee Taehie, do you think we're in a movie." He raised his voice and I yelled, "YAH!! WE'RE GOING TO MISS THE CAMP IF YOU KEEP ON NAGGING!!" He nodded and started the engine. Our whole ride to school was quiet and he was probably scared of me. Looks like I won over him. OH YES!!!

"Taehie!!' V waved with a smile as I got out of the car while pulling my luggage. JHope ran over to them quickly and hid behind Namjoon's back. I walked over to them and gave Jimin a high-five. I guess it bacame our greeting. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked JHope who pointed a finger at me. Jungkook looke at me, "Did something happen on your way?" "She shouted at me!" JHope whined and hid back behind Namjoon again. "Lol.Good for you." Suga said and patted JHope's back. "Let's go now. I think Miss Yoon is counting the students." Namjoon said and we all nodded and pulled our luggages to the main hall.

"Tae!!" Yumi greeted and we both hugged each other. "You're sitting with me,right?" Yumi blinked as she clinged onto my arm and I nodded, "Ofcourse!!"

"Yah, what about me?"

We turned around and saw Sujin folding her arms. "You're obviously sitting alone." Jin said and she glared at him, "You're the one who's sitting alone." "Wanna bet?" Jin said with a smirk. "Sure.The loser has to buy everyone lunch for one month." "Deal." "Should we make Jin sit with his sister?" Jimin whispered in Suga's ear. "Yeah but how?" Suga whispered back. Jimin had a big smile plastered over his face. "Easy.There's 6 of us. The 5 of us can sit in the back seat of the bus and since Yumi and Tae are sitting together, Jin and Sujin can sit together." "Woah. You finally have a brain." Suga smiled and Jimin punched Suga's arm. "You mean I didn't have a brain before?" "Chill man Chill."

"Students!!!" Miss Yoon called.

All the students looked at Miss Yoon and listened to her instructions on what to do when we get lost and how to behave. The students chanted a "Yes, Miss Yoon." and boarded on the bus. The boys ran up and quickly sat on the back seats while Yumi and I quickly sat down at the Two-seats row. Jin and Sujin looked at us confused and all of us high-fived each other. "What the..." Sujin said. "Hell." Jin continued for her. "Yah guys sit down quickly!!!" Jimin said withe a grin on his face. Jin sighed and sat down in front of Yumi and I while Sujin stomped over to sit beside Jin while folding her arms. Jin looked at her and she glared at him, "What are you looking at?!" Jin chuckled and patted his sister's head "Whining much." She bit her lip and shouted at him and he simply laughed it off.

"You're annoying!"

"You think you're not? My head hurts each time I see you."

"You think I'm happy that you're my brother?!!"

"I never wanted a whiny sister either!"

"I never wanted a brother like you, you rotten omelette!!!"

"GUYS SHUT UP!!!!!!" Namjoon shouted and the siblings became quiet.