Chapter 2

School Love Affair

I waved good bye to Sujin and Yumi as we had different classes.It was time for P.E and I was so not looking forward to it.yes,I like to be fit but in the dieting way not this way.And I rather go to a sauna to sweat myself than ruin my uniform.And I'm stuck with one of those 6 guys again.Geez,are we some kind of fated to meet or what?

*whistles*

'Volley Ball Time!Taehie you're in Blue Team.' the coach announced.I went to my team and noticed that he was in the same team as I.The game strarted and time passed by.I couldn't stop getting mad at the incident thsi morning that I didn't even notice that people were calling my name.

''Huh?' I turned and saw that the smashing ball was coming towards me like a space rocket!

I closed my eyes shut until someone pulled my wrist and I was faced with the person's chest. HIS chest.

'Stop daydreaming.' He whispered into my eyes.

I looked up and I realised that it was HIM.I pushed back soflty and cleared my voice,'Sorry...' He smiled and said,'No prob.' He turned back and was about to walk away.

'Hold on!' I spoke and he turned around,'Yes?'

'Ileumi meoeyo?' I asked softly as I hang my head low.

He walked towards me and lifted my chin.He smiled and answered,'Jeoneun V ieyeo.Kim Taehyung.' he patted my head and walked away. 'Kim Taehyung...V...' I thought.Then,I suddenly felt weird.I placed my hand on my heart.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

What is wrong with me?


After P.E, I changed back into my school uniform and headed to my locker to get my books for the next class.As I was taking out my books,someone tapped on my shoulder.I turned around and saw Yumi.

'Oh,Hi.' I smiled.

She poked my shoulder with her elbow,'Yah,I heard the Kingka embraced ya!Congrats!' she squealed.I was confused,

'Kingka?Who?' I asked.

She rolled her eyes and face-palmed herself,'None other than Kim Taehyung aka V!Duh!'

She sounded as if I just insulted Mother Nature or God.

'He's the kingka?!' I asked in a shocked tone.

'Duh,he's the most handsome guy!' Yumi hopped up and down like a little bunny and snapped at me.

The scholl bell rang and there was no way that we could be late.

'TTYL.' Yumi said as she ran to her class.

I noded and made my way to class.On my way,I could hear everyone gossiping about V embracing me.

'...She's the one!'

'...I can't believe he actually hugged her!'

'..She's so lucky~'

'....If she dares to steal him away,I'm gonna make her pay.'

 I hung my head low and held my books tightly.I walked faster and turned a corner.I slide down the wall on my back and sat down.

'Now,good,today is the first day and there are already rumors about me.'

then I heard noises from the next room.I got up and turned to the direction the noises came from.I walked to there,step by step.I reached out my hand to turn the knob.I hesitated,saying that it was a bad idea but i couldn't contol my curiousity.I turned the door knob and opened the door.It was a studio.The room was filled with song-making and recording equipments.And there was a guy in the recording room,rapping.And it was the only guy left out of 7 of them.I listened to his rap. 'Wah~ it's cool.' Then he turned to my side and saw me.He stopped rapping,took off his earphones and walked out of the recording room with his hands in his pocket,

'You're Lee Taehie,right?'

'Nae?!Nae,annyeonghaseyeo.' I bowed.

'What are you doing here?' he asked,straight-forward.

'I was just-' I was cut off by him as he walked past me,

'Bye and BTW,I'm Kim NamJoon but call me Rapmonster.'

I remained there,blinking several times.'What just happened?!' I asked myself.Then I gasped and ran out of the room.

'I'm late for my History class.'