Chapter 1

School Love Affair

Today is my first day at BH High.I climbed out of bed,stretched my arms and went to the washroon.I took a shower and changed to my uniform.I combed my hair and tied it into a high ponytail.I grabbed my bag and slung it onto my shoulder.I went down to get my breakfast.'G'd morning mom and dad.' I greeted as i sat down at the table and ate my breakfast.'G'd morning,dear.' They greeted me back with a smile.After gulping down my juice,I went to the door and slipped into my shoes.I was supposed to go by bus but why not walking on the first day?Aja Aja Hwaiting,Taehie~

I arrived school pretty early and looked for my room.Well it was early.Why?Cuz no one was to be spot in the corridor.I walked up and down the school searching for my class.'...Room 7b.....Room 8a...No...Ugh!Where's my room?!' I got angry.At last,I found it.Room c11.I opened the door and saw 6 boys.

One was leaning on the wall

One was sitting on the desk

One was leaning onto the table

Another was cossing his legs while clasping his hands together (Like a Boss)

Other was sitting in a relaxed position on his chair.

And the last one was standing up with his hands in his pockets.

'Cheonseomida.' I bowed by head and was about to close the door until the guy sitting shouted 'Chekkeman!'.I turned around and he asked,'A newbie?'.I nodded and bowed,'Nae.Annyeonghaseyeo,Lee Taehie immida.' 'You seem lost.Need help?' the guy sitting in a relaxed position asked. 'Nae.Where is room c11?' I asked innocently.All of them laughed.The guy leanin gon the wall walked towards me and turned upside down my paper in my hands,'Chogiyeo,there's no c11.its 11c.Walk straight and turn the 2nd left.' 'Nae?!Oh.' I felt stupid and embarassed.'Sorry and thanks for the advice.' I bowed and walked away from them.

'She's weird.' the guy standing up said.

'Ani.I think she's cute.' the guys sitting in a relaxed position smiled.

                                                                          


'I just made a fool out of myself!Why am i so dumb?Ofcourse there was no such thing as c11!' I slapped my forehead while gritting my teeth and making my way to the locker.I slammed the lcker door and made my way to 11c until I bumped into a girl.And both our books scattered on the floor.We both knelt down to pick our stuff.'I'm so sorry!' she apologized while pickning up her books.'No.Its my fault.' I apologized.We both looked at each other and my eyes widened.Her face was so familiar.Surely....It couldn't be...

'Oh m god,Yumi?' I asked in a shocked tone.                                                                                                                                                   'No way!Is it Taehie?' she asked at the same time.

'Oh my!' we both squeeled and hugged each other.'I missed ya!' 'Me too!'

 

We walked along the corridor,giggling and smiling. 'That's so cool!' 'I know~' Yumi flipped her hair dramatically and we both laughed.Yumi had been in the list of prom queen for this year. 'So do you have a boyfriend?' I asked while eyeing her. 'Nah.But I do wish.' she gestured the "Nah" part with her hand.I looked at her with the ARE-YOU-SERIOUS-? expression.'Yah,its the truth!' she said with a laugh in her voice.'Right....I believe ya...like really...' I rolled my eyes and she elbowed my waist. I jumped,'Yah!What did I say?!' 'Merong!' she stick out her tongue.And we both giggled.She looked at her watch and looked at me.'What class do you have?' 'Me?Umm...maths.' I replied as i looked at my notebook which had my schedule wriiten. 'Thats bad.I have History.' she pouted and I chuckled,'We'll have other periods together so we can see each other.' She nodded and smiled,'You're right.' She checked her watch and gasped,'Oh my.Sorry,Taehie but I gotta run!' she exclaimed andran to her next class.She waved and I waved her back.She turned a corner and I was walking towards my class.I walked and finally arrived.I sighed and made a "Hwaiting" sign with my fist.'You can do this Taehie.It's gonna be alright.' and turned the knob and stepped inside.

 


I sat at a desk near the door and waited for the teacher to come.The door opened and I expected it to be the teacher but NO.Istead it was 3 familiar guys with their arms over each other's shoulder : the guy_sitting_on_the_desk,the guy_leaning_on_the_table and the guy_standing_up.The guy_sitting_on_the_table noticed me and tapped the others shoulder while pointing at me.

'Yah,isn't that the girl who came over to our place before?'                                                                                                                            'Yeah,its Miss c11.' the guy leaning_on_the_desk said.

When he said "c11",it reminded me of that scene again and i felt embarrsed again as I hid my head in my books.They went ot their seats and the teacher finally came in.The students got up and bowed to the teacher,'Annyeonghasseyeo,Songsaeng-nim.' we sat down and the teacher lifted up her glasses. 'Miss Lee Taehie,pleasse come up and introduce yourself.Then the class intorduce.' Mrs.Kwon announced and i followed her orders.I mean,aren't students supposed to follow the teachers order?After all,its not like you can say "No,Teacher" to them.I walked up to the front of the class and bowed,'Annyeonghasseyeo,Lee Taehie immida.Nice to meet you.' The guy standing_up got up and bowed,'Hello.I'm the class president Jeon Jungkook but call me JungKook.' and he sat down.The guy sitting_on_the_desk got up and bowed,'Hi!I'm the Fighter Min Yoon Gi but call me Suga.' he sat down.And some girls squealed.'I'm Park Jimin.Nice to meet ya.' the guy leaning_on_the_table got up and smiled.The whole class introduced themselves and we started our lessons.

The bell rung after a few hours and I finished 3 classes.It was now recess.

I walked out of the class and dragged myself to my locker until someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned.'Annyeong,Taehie-sshi.' she smiled. 'Hi.' I smiled back and it was my classmate from the 2nd class.'You're Mrs. Lee Rachael's daughter,right?' she asked while bending down her body to look at my eyes from down.'Nae.She's my mother.' I nodde and replied.A huge smile spread over her face and she bowed cutely,'Annyeonghasseyeo!I'm Kim Sujin!Mrs.Hyesu's daughter!Our mothers are best friends!'  she smiled and handed out her hand to shake with mines.My eyes widened and i gasped out of shock,'Omo!Jinjja?!Daebak!' i exclaimed.We chatted on our way to the cafeteria and we quickly became friends.As she went ot the cafeteria,she ran towards a boy and hugged him while saying,'Oppa!' the guy turned and hugged her back while ruffling her hair. 'Is he her namja chingu?' I thought.She let go of him and spoke in a cute tone,'I made a new friend and guess what?she's our mom's bestfriend dughter!' she jumped.'Jinjja?' he asked and turned to my direction.I froze and his eyebrows raised.'Hold on....' 'Wait a minute...'

'Miss c11?'

'The guy leaning in the wall?!'

Sujin stood in between us and stretched out her hands to both sides,'Woah,Woah,woah.You guys know each other?!' she asked eyeing at himand then at me.'Ani.She came to our group meeting place this morning.' he answered and I nodded in agreement.She clasped her hands together and smiled,'Perfect!' 'Oppa,this is Taehie,' she intoduced me and 'Taehie,this is my brother,Kim Seok Jin. she intoduced him.I bowed to him and he bowed his head. 'So he's not your namjachingu?' I asked in confusion.'NO!I don't like cold and mean boys like him!' she shouted while pointing at him.He ruffled Sujin's hair and smirked,'I'm glad you know my personality.And if you're done,Bye.' he said coldly and left after squeezing Sujin's shoulder and she winced in pain.She rubbed her shoulder and gritted her teeth.'Stop bullying me!' she shouted-pouted but Jin just continued walking and raised his hand as a saying of "Bye" while Sujin stomped her foot and whined.I chuckled at her behaviour.


 

A/N : Hye guys!The first chapter is finally completed and don't mind the mistakes cuz i never check my work again.Yes,even in the exams I don't check my exam papers and I dunno why.Ingore that fact and Im sorry if this story seems boring...as well as me,I'm bored.School's gonna open next week so I'm not sure if i can upload chappies but I'll try.Pai Pai.

Muah~