Love Blind

My Boyfriend's Lover

"Ji Yeon!!!" yelled one of the actresses on the set.

I looked at her direction and she came running to me shaking the script.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I already made sure to change all the suggestions she asked for.

She widened her eyes at me and kept waving the script.

"I can't read minds, you know. Go ahead, say it." I calmly answered.

She placed the open script near my face and pointed at a paragraph, "tell your co-writers to change that! I respect you and your relationship" she said.

I moved my face away from the script and smiled at her, "It's fine. They asked me about it and I told them it was no problem for you to kiss."

"Are you crazy??? That's your boyfriend! You're just gonna sit there and watch some other girl kiss him?!"

I laid my hands on her shoulder, "it's your job. Just be professional" 

The actress shrugged her shoulders and turned her back on me. Just then I felt a pair of arms snake their way around my waist.

I turned my head to see who it was and was greeted by a kiss on the cheek. 

"And I'm proud to call you my girlfriend. But you HAVE to get jealous one time. I wanna know how it looks on you" Jaejoong chuckled against my neck.

"Jae... you do know we're on set, right?" I tried to release his arms from it's hold on me.

"Nobody's looking..."

I felt his phone vibrate from his pocket and he immediately let me go and gave his full attention to his phone.

He gave me a quick kiss, "See you after filming" and he left.

"How can he cut me off like that" I snorted and took a huge bite from the cupcake on the table, which earned me a laugh from his co-actor and JYJ Member, Yoochun.

I froze, placed the cupcake down and slowly waddled myself away from him.

"You really are a funny girl" he commented.

"You just heard me say something really personal" I thought aloud.

He gave me a pat on the head and as he walked away I heard him utter lowly,  "hate to see you hurt"

"What?" I called but he just waved his hand.