State Your Fabricated Story

My Boyfriend's Lover

Bright light greeted me as I opened my heavy eyes.

The window wasn't mine, the room wasn't mine either.

I felt my pillow move up and down slowly. I don't think pillows should be breathing.

I looked up and saw the face of my companion last night. Looked down, thank goodness we're fully clothed.

Oh yeah, I refused to go home.

He brought me to his place and I bawled my eyes out.

He held me close and just kept telling me that things are going to be okay.

I sat up and he stirred a little.

"Junsu... I'm going home." I shook him.

He opened his eyes a little, "give me 5 minutes. I'll drive you" 

"No need, you've done enough for me." I bent down and kissed his hair, "thank you Junsu."

He snuggled the pillow and nodded a little.

I went to the bathroom to fix myself before leaving.

My eyes were puffy, tear streaks down my cheeks, all remnants from the pain I laid on Junsu.

I washed my face but my eyes remained the same. Solid evidence of how hurt I was.

I left the condo and went to my place.

I exited the elevator and looked at my hallway.

There was a man sitting where the huge white teddy bear sat.

I went closer and recognized the sleeping face.  My heart skipped a beat.  why? I hate him, remember

I kicked him lightly and inserted the key into the keyhole.

"Where have you been? I've waited all night." he yawned as he rubbed his eyes. 

He's so cute- NO NO NO

"Why do you care? Shouldn't you be getting ed by Yunho till you walk so weirdly like you did during the PTB press con?" I bitterly pointed out.

He stood up, "That was the tight underwear's fault. You know that very well. Since you were with me the night before."

"There was a 3 hour interval. You must've ed coz you didn't get enough from me." 

"Will you stop it."

"Why are you here anyway? To shove in my face that our relationship was a lie?" I opened the door and tried to close it but Jaejoong blocked it with his foot.

"Let me in and let's talk about this." he pleaded

"There is nothing to talk about."

"yes there is." he spoke so strongly then forced himself into my apartment.

He closed the door behind him.

"Will you listen to me for a while Ji Yeon..." he held my shoulders and my eyes met his.

I couldn't tear away, I was frozen by his gaze and touch.

"I love you. I do, Ji Yeon. I stayed with you coz I wanted to. I needed you."

There was something in his voice. 

"Yes, you need me. Need me to cover for you two." I pushed him away.

"I didn't want to use you as a cover. It just ended up that way."

"Liar."

"It's just... It's hard to explain."

"Why? Can't think up anymore lies?"

"No. Believe me Ji Yeon, I didn't lie to you..."

"Oh, yeah you didn't. You just hid stuff from me."

"Can you just listen for a while Ji Yeon. Please, hear me out"

"Go ahead, you'd keep talking anyway, no matter what I say."

"When Yunho and I... got back together, I couldn't force myself to end things with you. Coz' you've affected me so much, your smile, your touch, I just..."

"Shut up"

"But one thing happened, and when our relationship covered up YunJae rumors, I just couldn't let the chance go."

"Get out Jaejoong."

"Wait..."

"GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE!" was all I could yell and I pushed him out.

I leaned on the door and tears ran down my cheeks again.

"I'm sorry Ji Yeon ah..." he muffled through the door.

I still do love him but what he's done is unforgivable... What am I to do?

 

That's it for this chapter. What do you think?

Thank you to nva4evaxXJaeLoverXx_92redwstarsweetdrugs

and of course to all my loyal readers and subscriber.

and to you who's reading.