Is It Me? Oh, no.

My Boyfriend's Lover

"If a man loses passion in love making and neglects his lover, what image does it bring to your head?" I thought aloud as Yoochun set a cup of tea in front of me.

He chuckled, amusement evident in his smile.

"Is hyung-"

"J-Jaejoong? No. Not him he's great. He actually brought me around yesterday. Mall, movie, restaurant, cafe, shopping district, theme park. We were everywhere. It's just that I'm trying to finish the photostory." I explained.

"Yeah, you were all over the internet," He slightly nodded as he took a sip of his coffee. "I guess, the man has another." 

"Why would a man do that?" I asked.

"Because he's found something that another woman has but his current lover doesn't" he simply stated.

"Like?"

"Like, maybe, I don't know. Maybe the guy's tired of a tall woman, he goes for a short one. Or maybe another woman can make him feel better"

And there it struck me. 

It wasn't him that was lacking. It was me. I keep thinking about his phone a lot that I forget to actually give HIM attention.

I got up and grabbed my things. Gave Yoochun a quick hug, "I need to get to work. Thank you"

He looked at me, completely bewildered by my actions, "Uh.. you're welcome."

////////

I'm not COMPLETELY girly but today, that's gonna change.

I got my hair fixed, my make-up done, put on the iest black dress from my closet, killer heels and all I needed was Jaejoong.

Suddenly my phone went off with that familiar ringtone.

"Babe, 4 @Cafe by the Alley~ Where things happened >.^ love you, see you there"

I guess we still do have a connection, just when I needed him, he texts me.

And why does he need to emphasize that alley, this man has got to be a HUGE ert. But I love him, nonetheless.

I walked the street undetected by fans (or anti-fans) because of my new look. But I did receive a few glances and whistles.

4:30, I intended to be late so he'd get the shock of his pants when he sees me.

He was standing on that deserted street, wearing a y black button up shirt with the top three open, exposing his delectable collarbones.

I shook my hair and fixed my top to level his seductiveness but what I saw next got my ankles shaking.

This Cafe was private. Extremely private and secluded, only celebrities knew about it.

Jaejoong was standing near the entrance and another man approached him.

This tall man scratched the back of his neck as Jaejoong pouted at him.

It seems that the man was late and that Jae was scolding him.

I moved to get a better view.

Jae pulled on the man's collar and blocked his lips with his.

It was Yunho.

It wasn't me that had it wrong. I wasn't being paranoid. Everything suddenly fell into place.

 

YEAAAAy 7 subscribers now!!!

Thank you for your support

kawaiicatx3Agscunknownwriter

sweetsurely113julia23loveofmusicGiruff

and also to other readers.