What's Love Got To Do?

My Boyfriend's Lover

P.O.V. Change: 3rd person

"If you won't go fix things with her, boo, I won't..."

"Yunho-yah, don't be like this."

"I can't believe you didn't tell me everything. You shouldn't have let me believe that she's just a cover up"

"I... just..."

"C'mon Jae, It hurts to be lied to. You know that." Yunho wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed the top of his head.

"Yunho-yah..." Jaejoong breathed out.

"YUNHO-SSHI!" a person outside called.

The man being called undid the lock of his arms around the shorter man then flashed him a smile before leaving.

The latter man slid both his hands in his hair as he sighed in frustration.

On the other side of town, Ji Yeon sat on a swing watching children play around her.

"So free, no problems." she sighed.

Just then, a young boy grabbed a little girl's heart shaped lollipop and pushed her to the ground. The little girl burst out crying.

Nobody was helping her out, she just sat on the ground, crying her heart to the fullest.

Ji Yeon stood up to approach her but a little boy beat her to it.

"YAH! If you keep crying like that, HyeRin, nobody would want to play with you anymore!" the boy scolded.

"But oppa... the boy... he...he TOOK MY HEART!" she whined.

The boy poked the girl's forehead, "You don't need that! There's a lot more in that store! If you keep crying and begging for that thing, he will just come back and bully you again!"

"How can a kid make so much sense, without meaning to?" Ji Yeon told herself and left the playground.

////////

"Ji Yeon-ah" Jaejoong breathed on the receiver.

"Kim Jaejoong-goon. I believe there is nothing more to discuss." Ji Yeon stated.

"Don't be so formal Ji Yeon..."

"We're not dating anymore... I'm not even sure if we were-"

"I didn't-"

"Listen, if you want to explain meet me tomorrow. I'm giving you one last chance."

Ji Yeon closed her phone.

"I'm ready to forgive you Kim Jaejoong, just one more step left." she then zipped up her bag.

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

I'm sorry I don't reply to ALL the comments but I do read all of them,

so keep 'em coming.

Sorry for the -ish YunJae scene, it's my first time writing one ^^;